Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel So I am watching The 40 Year Old Virgin and then the driver licence pill attacked me

Foids should be banned from driving tbh

Indeed. The driver licence pill is real. While you are to oscared, females just do it. What are your thoughts about that?
no wonder why they always get into car accidents.

Are you trolling?
Instead of posting here get your license if it bothers you that much. It's easy to get.

Are you trolling?
Instead of posting here get your license if it bothers you that much. It's easy to get.

5 years of unemployment, although I tried to get a job or an apprenticeship place the whole time. I received nothing but declination. There is nothing you can do about it. 5 years wasted. So, no money to get one in the first place.

In burgerland, foids get their licenses at 16. Its even more brutal here

That movie pissed me off. I stopped watching when he was about to have sex but did something really stupid and blew it

I hate that movie, it's stupid jew-produced filthy crap.

When I lived in Holland it wasn't possible to get a drivers licence, lessons are so expensive and I always failed the exams.
then when I went to S.A. I just bought a licence and it was good.
But now I have no money to buy a car because I'm a poorcel.

I have a liscence, where the fuck is my gf

The driver licence pill is the hardest and most humiliating to swallow. I remember in high school I would see guys driving because their parents bought them cars while I just watched from the pavement powerless. Don't get me started when foids drove, it was even more than humiliating. It was like being a slave tbh, totally powerless... Even now I dont have a driver licence grrrrrrr :( the gut hatred and helplessness couldn't be described.

In burgerland, foids get their licenses at 16. Its even more brutal here

I am 24 now, so 8 years of difference. This makes me so mad. Compared to them I am nothing but a 8 year old child. I really cannot stand it.

Just mafiabossmaxx and get a subordinate mob soldier from your crew to drive you around like Tony Soprano.

maxresdefault.jpg

the Mafia is fucking dead thanks too Rico laws, also Tony Soprano is a fucking chad

The driver licence pill is the hardest and most humiliating to swallow.

Having a driver licence and allowed to drive is today a normal thing, if you do not have it at a certain age you can actually go and kill yourself. There is no point in living anymore. You will be humiliated whenever you go outside. Females are allowed to drive while you have to watch them like a little boy.

Don't get me started when foids drove, it was even more than humiliating.

This is absolutely destroying me.

I suppose it depends where you live. But i couldn't get to work, or have been able to live by myself without a car. I fucking despise getting the bus, and I'm only do so when I'm getting mad wae it an i cannae drive.

I forgot one thing to mention. This movie also has a horse pill right at the beginning.

I just have no money.

Nobody should drive me around. It is fucking cucked. I feel like a little child. Although I like this picture because it is a manly man driving. This is how it should be.
How is someone driving you around cucked? If you're the president or a billionaire/millionaire and someone drives you around that means you're a cuck?

How is someone driving you around cucked? If you're the president or a billionaire/millionaire and someone drives you around that means you're a cuck?

We are not a president nor a millionaire. That is dreamy. Why should let someone else take the steering wheel? It is a symbol of who is in control. We do have only ourselves. So, why let someone else take it? We should get behind the steering wheel.

It costs a couple grand to get a driver's license. Get a job or a loan.

We are not a president nor a millionaire. That is dreamy. Why should let someone else take the steering wheel? It is a symbol of who is in control. We do have only ourselves. So, why let someone else take it? We should get behind the steering wheel.
I think you're stretching. Theres nothing wrong with letting someone drive you.

The carpill and the agepill are intertwined.

The driver license pill will be the end of human civilization

I've always had at least one car since I was 17
I currently own a Mitsubishi Evo and a 3rd gen Miata, both with tasteful modifications... But the gfs never came.

I've always had at least one car since I was 17
I currently own a Mitsubishi Evo and a 3rd gen Miata, both with tasteful modifications... But the gfs never came.
Its not just about getting laid, its the humiliation of seeing younger foids driving while you are not.

We need to discuss thugmax pill, dickpill, and this pill. Of the 3 talv ez a dickpill is in more evidence, but still they are 3 underestimated.

Its not just about getting laid, its the humiliation of seeing younger foids driving while you are not.

But we have access to getting licenses and cars. It's the things that are entirely out of your control (bone structure, height, race, etc.) that are worth complaining about.

But we have access to getting licenses and cars.

Not if you have been unemployed for 5 years. You will fall back immensly. You cannot catch up anymore. It is jsut simple as that and hit is why it is bothering me so much. As a 24 yea rold man I should have achieved something but I have not. Having a driver licence is pretty much a foundation which I do not have. I have to look at females who are allowed to drive while I am not. This is emsaculating on all levels. They have a better life than me in general and I have to see this every day.

It’s all about motivation , I don’t wana learn. My excuse is if you have to learn then you need to learn early in highschool and you need be hanging out with girls so you can give em ride and fuck them.

If you live alone, no point in learning to drive

Do not forget. Females can do this. It is too emasculating.
Females can't drive for fucking shit. They're blissfully unaware of everything else on the road. I've seen a female stop on the highway for a fucking duck, almost caused an accident. Men actually have spatial awareness because we needed it to avoid dying in fights

Last edited:
Females can't drive for fucking shit.

This is why they should not be allowed to make the driver licence in the first place. I would feel so much better about it.

Females can't drive for fucking shit. They're blissfully unaware of everything else on the road. I've seen a female stop on the highway for a fucking duck, almost caused an accident. Men actually have spatial awareness because we needed it to avoid dying in fights
Foids get easier time passing their test ofc so they can feel empowered

This is why they should not be allowed to make the driver licence in the first place. I would feel so much better about it.
The Saudis will regret letting their women drive, they're basically obstacles on the road :feelskek:
Foids get easier time passing their test ofc so they can feel empowered
the pussy pass opens many doors bro