Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel So I am watching The 40 Year Old Virgin and then the driver licence pill attacked me

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
This movie is typical. The protagonist has weird hobbies and he uses a bicycle to hit his workplace. He is nothing but a little boy. Later on in the movie his workmates brought him into a party. The protagonist, a 40 year old virgin, makes out with a younger white and blonde female. This should not be possible in the first place. This makes no sense. It would never happen in reality. Then, she said that she is bored and then they went off... TO HER CAR. The protagonist, a grown up man, is now a passenger. He is nothing but a little boy. The driver licence pill is everywhere. It won't stop. I now have to cancel it. I just cannot look at it. I really want to puke.
I seriously considering to walk on my hands now. I will use additional weight attached to my body. +20 kg minimum.

driver pill :blackpill: i wish i had the motivation to learn

Are driver's licenses hard to get in your country?

Just mafiabossmaxx and get a subordinate mob soldier from your crew to drive you around like Tony Soprano.

maxresdefault.jpg

I forgot one thing to mention. This movie also has a horse pill right at the beginning.

Are driver's licenses hard to get in your country?

I just have no money.

Just mafiabossmaxx and get a subordinate mob soldier from your crew to drive you around like Tony Soprano.

maxresdefault.jpg

Nobody should drive me around. It is fucking cucked. I feel like a little child. Although I like this picture because it is a manly man driving. This is how it should be.

Might be the first time someone's found that bit of the film hardest to take tbh

It was his obsession with action figures, and his inability to understand to sexually please a girl that was more upsetting to me. They tried to make him look like a kid from that.

Lots of men have no license and have families, but they usually live in large cities where owning a car is a nightmare.

Nobody should drive me around. It is fucking cucked. I feel like a little child. Although I like this picture because it is a manly man driving. This is how it should be.

Nah man, having a driver is the ultimate alpha male thing.

I knew a guy who was a leader of a local football hooligan crew (trained boxing with him). He was in his early 20s and didn't have a driver license but had people from his hooligan crew driving him around like a boss. He always had like 2 or 3 different guys ready who he called if he needed a ride. They did it because they wanted to climb up the ranks in the hooligan world and were like his proteges. He also heighmogged them badly, he was like 6'2'' and 280 pounds. He always looked alpha when he stepped out of the car like a boss after his 5'10''-ish henchmen driver dropped him where he wanted.

Half of those hooligan people I met didn't have driver licenses, just too lazy to do it or lacked money. Hooliganmaxxing is legit in Eastern Europe if you're super-NT and lowinhib.

You don't need a car, you can just throw a foid to your place

Lots of men have no license and have families

This is what I observe as well. Men tend to have less and less, while females have all those things. I have to watch them like a little boy. I cannot stand it.

but they usually live in large cities where owning a car is a nightmare.

I really want to live that ''nightmare''.

Nah man, having a driver is the ultimate alpha male thing.

I knew a guy who was a leader of a local football hooligan crew (trained boxing with him). He was in his early 20s and didn't have a driver license but had people from his hooligan crew driving him around like a boss. He always had like 2 or 3 different guys ready who he called if he needed a ride. They did it because they wanted to climb up the ranks in the hooligan world and were like his proteges. He also heighmogged them badly, he was like 6'2'' and 280 pounds.

Sounds cucked. Never be a passenger.

the drivers license pill killed me

I will never drive.

Sounds cucked. Never be a passenger.

All the mob bosses and presidents have drivers.

005aa3d5da9380a63929

Having a driver license isn't enough. You need to actually have your own personal driver to show your high status.

Take the brutal personaldriverpill

Is this a meme? Or are incels getting more ridiculous by the day?
Just get a fucking drivers license. No car? No money? Just earn money. Get good at something and work.
If not having a drivers license is a problem, you have a clear avenue of self improvement, unlike actual incels. Same with not having money or being fat or anything that is malleable.

I will never drive.

And now imagine all those females are allowed to drive. They go to their car, use the ignition key, they have it all cuddly within their seats, while you have to watch them. You are a grown up man, just like me, but we are not. We are little boys compared to them. We are here, without a driver licence and have anime pictures as our profile pictures.

This movie is typical. The protagonist has weird hobbies and he uses a bicycle to hit his workplace. He is nothing but a little boy. Later on in the movie his workmates brought him into a party. The protagonist, a 40 year old virgin, makes out with a younger white and blonde female. This should not be possible in the first place. This makes no sense. It would never happen in reality. Then, she said that she is bored and then they went off... TO HER CAR. The protagonist, a grown up man, is now a passenger. He is nothing but a little boy. The driver licence pill is everywhere. It won't stop. I now have to cancel it. I just cannot look at it. I really want to puke.
I seriously considering to walk on my hands now. I will use additional weight attached to my body. +20 kg minimum.

JFL at watching a cucked movie like this. Obviously the movie was going to make you feel like shit so what did you expect?

And now imagine all those females are allowed to drive. They go to their car, use the ignition key, they have it all cuddly within their seats, while you have to watch them. You are a grown up man, just like me, but we are not. We are little boys compared to them. We are here, without a driver licence and have anime pictures as our profile pictures.
I don't care tbh. Everything is inverted in this clown world, so this is just another symptom of a larger disease.
JFL for watching a cucked movie like this. Obviously the movie was going to make you feel like shit so what did you expect?
I agree. Watch K-On! the movie, you'll feel good.

Just get a fucking drivers license. No car? No money? Just earn money. Get good at something and work.
If not having a drivers license is a problem, you have a clear avenue of self improvement, unlike actual incels. Same with not having money or being fat or anything that is malleable.

I think it's more of a case of losing motivation to do even basic things society expects you to do because of inceldom.

The reason why I assume a lot of incels in Europe don't have drivers license is because they don't really need it. If you don't have a girlfriend or friends to drive somewhere and you work in a big city where everything can be reached quickly by public transport, there isn't much motivation to go through very expensive and stressful process (at least in some European countries) to obtain driver license and then pay for and sustain a car.

Even normies sometimes get them very late where I come from. I knew a guy who only got it when he was like 30 and he was high tier normie with a good looking girlfriend. I also know a lot of people who got driver licenses early but never had a car of their own.

i would never watch that movie

You must live in a really rural place given your hang up with a drivers licence.
In cities, only absolute chucks drive because they will end up just sitting it traffic whilst you can cycle or ride the metro to wherever.

No. I am serious.

5 years of unemployment, although I tried to get a job or an apprenticeship place the whole time. I received nothing but declination. There is nothing you can do about it. 5 years wasted. So, no money to get one in the first place.
The driver licence pill sounds ridiculous at first but it is really not. I just missed a significant step to adulthood. Seeing a younger female allowed to drive really makes me mad. I jsut cannot turn it off. I am 24 year old man but I am not. This pill is connected. It is just the whole thing. I am a man, I should have all those things, yet I have nothing of it, but females have it. It is truly emasculating.
I might start hitting driving school soonish though, but it is nothing special anymore. It is just too late.

In cities, only absolute chucks drive because they will end up just sitting it traffic

I would love to sit in traffics.

JFL at watching a cucked movie like this. Obviously the movie was going to make you feel like shit so what did you expect?

It was a foolish move.

I might start hitting driving school soonish though, but it is nothing special anymore. It is just too late.

Everything feels like it's too late for incels. Meanwhile Western women hit 30 and still feel young and careless.

Everything feels like it's too late for incels.

Indeed. And this is why it is bothering me so much. I will be 25 then. Even then I still live with my parents, no friends, no social circle, no apprenticeship whatsoever. There is no reason why a female should start a relationship with that. She has more than me. This is why it is destroying me.

No. I am serious.
5 years of unemployment, although I tried to get a job or an apprenticeship place the whole time. I received nothing but declination. There is nothing you can do about it. 5 years wasted. So, no money to get one in the first place.
I don't doubt that not having money is shit and that not being able to drive is emasculating, but unless you're seriously disabled in some way, it's not a genetic curse. There's just a series of steps you need to take, and a foid's opinion of your face won't be a factor so you can do it!

If you need something to feel better about being a publictransportcel, try this https://celebritiesonthesubway.tumblr.com/

You don't need a car, you can just throw a foid to your place
dude, i struggle to lift a 50 kg desk so throwing a 60 kg femoid is out of the picture

I don't doubt that not having money is shit and that not being able to drive is emasculating, but unless you're seriously disabled in some way, it's not a genetic curse.

Indeed, it is not genetic. For me, it was always an economical burden.

If you need something to feel better about being a publictransportcel, try this https://celebritiesonthesubway.tumblr.com/

That won't help. I want to be that one who is controlling public transport. I want control of my life, I want to be that one behind the steering wheel.

dude, i struggle to lift a 50 kg desk so throwing a 60 kg femoid is out of the picture

Why that? Lifting a female is quite easy. I did it once. She was always weightless.

Just use an anorexic foid, should be much easier ngl

who gives fuck bro I have a lot of friends driving without license

Driver license pill is brutal. I'll probably never get a license. My mom even bought me a car and I didn't know how to drive it so they took it back. I always hated myself...she said she's going to buy me another car next year, but I still am too low iq to drive

Driver license pill is brutal. I'll probably never get a license. My mom even bought me a car and I didn't know how to drive it so they took it back.

What? You even get a car for free?! I would drive it without a licence though. What car was it?

I always hated myself...she said she's going to buy me another car next year, but I still am too low iq to drive

No, do not say that. It really makes me angry. Because females are allowed to drive, so you are then dumber than a female and that is not true. We can do it man.

I had a licence and a car 10 years ago and felt much more masculine than now as a licenceless jobless pathetic piece of shit

I had a licence and a car 10 years ago and felt much more masculine than now as a licenceless jobless pathetic piece of shit
How the fuck did you lose your license, yikes

How the fuck did you lose your license, yikes
There was 2 parts to licence and first part licence lasted 2 years after which you had to complete additional shit to get permanent licence, however I didn't manage to get cash any more for the 2nd part so it's over

What? You even get a car for free?! I would drive it without a licence though. What car was it?

No, do not say that. It really makes me angry. Because females are allowed to drive, so you are then dumber than a female and that is not true. We can do it man.

It was a 2009 Kia Sorento

It's hard for me to concentrate and not fuck up when I drive. It's like my brain is peanut sized and cannot comprehend multitasking on the road. If I lived in a very empty place with simple roads, it would be easy for me to drive, but since I live in the midst of a traffic-filled city, it makes it so difficult bro

View attachment 109987

It's hard for me to concentrate and not fuck up when I drive. It's like my brain is peanut sized and cannot comprehend multitasking on the road. If I lived in a very empty place with simple roads, it would be easy for me to drive, but since I live in the midst of a traffic-filled city, it makes it so difficult bro
Mommy's boycel :feelsmega:

It's finally getting some proper acknowledgment.

Seriously? I guess, it is more common in North America... Year of construction 2009. I am jealous...

Do not forget. Females can do this. It is too emasculating.

View attachment 109987

exactly why I'm too scared to drive.

My dad wants to pay for my driver's license test, but I'm too high inhib to do it. I'm afraid of failing. I have foid tier special awareness sometimes and I don't think I can handle traffic and all the rules.

I just know I'd get into an accident or do something bad when driving. I don't want to be a victim of roid rage and I don't want to deal with traffic. I have no idea what any of the signs and rules mean and I doubt I'd ever truly learn all of it.
The thing about driving in a relatively large city is that you have to be able to make quick decisions and I can't do that.

I'd probably end up in a bad driving compilation on youtube.

Last edited:
My dad wants to pay for my driver's license test, but I'm too high inhib to do it. I'm afraid of failing.

And yet females are allowed to drive, while you are afraid of it. Really, what is happening?

And yet females are allowed to drive, while you are afraid of it. Really, what is happening?
I'm an autistic low IQ subhuman specimen. That's what's happening.

Autism seems to be affecting males a lot more, cannot be a coincidence

No man. I refuse to believe that. You are a man after all. We have to become manly.

I blame hormones, plastics and other shit in water/food.
No man. I refuse to believe that. You are a man after all. We have to become manly.
I have a subhuman babyface at 24. I look like a teenager. I want to be manly, but I'm a pathetic little child next to real adult men.

They want to destroy us. They want to destroy the rest of any male energy, so we will all suffer from the driver licence pill. Imagine, a world where only females drive and we as men are only allowed to work in physical jobs with low income, no fapping afterwards like little cucks. The bad thing is, it is already happening...