Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious so i am playing roblox shooting game and always get shitted on

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
i was playin ga shootin game then everyone suddenly kept teaming on me so i pulled out my hacks and got kicked because i was defending myself and the worst part is that they are being toxic while killing me fuckin ghell. i went to the discord server asking for help and all i got was people bashing me and insulting me acting tough online what a fucked up world we live in. imagine in real life it wouIdve been 10 times worse than online experience. cant play roblox normally it got ruined by girls and their fucking simps and some toxic ass niggas

I vaguely remember a game called Phantom Force... :feelshehe:

One of the better developed games on the platform. :smonk:

Chad will almost always mog you in gaming if he tries; his cognitive ability and coordination usually is better than ours, not to mention voicemogging in games where voice is used... :feelsUgh:

The only reason subhumans are stereotyped at being good at them is because they have more time to spend LDARing on vidya. :feelsclown:

never played that shit,sounds like a kidcel game like fortnite,minecraft,etc

How is this serious?

Why did you get banned

Roblox has decent FPS

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back