Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion So, due to the recent survey the most of us are thin instead of fat.

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
Could it be that thin people are generally more aggressive than fat ones?

I have a coworker that is seriously a 3/10, he looks like the penguin from Batman: he's extremely fat, ugly, unkempt, greasy hairs, yellow teeth etc. Your neckbeard poster child.

Yet he shows not signs of try to fight it, he always has this fake smile and, while he gets to talk behind others in a very feminine way, he tries to be socially acceptable with everyone and yes, in the exterior, it seems to work, but i've heard female coworkers say that they just are disgusted by this guy.

I could see a person like my coworker posting on inceltears, while sommeone like me, ugly but thin and fit (because of gymcelling), is more prone to post on this forum.

Maybe they are filled with estrogen, dunno.

Very fat people often have trouble breathing, and being angry actually requires some stamina.

they cope with food so they are more satisfied.Just look at Hamudi

I'm starting to think inceltears users are all so subhuman that we mog them

I'm starting to think inceltears users are all so subhuman that we mog them
Havent you seen that manlet 14 year old that posted a pic standing a mile away from his """date"""?
Our top posters definitely giga mogg him

The more bodyfat a man has, the lower are his testosterone levels. Add shitty diet etc and he won't act like a man at all.

I've noticed fat people tend to be more extroverted for some reason.

I think having male friends allows them to cope somewhat and makes them less aggressive.

I gymcel too but I'm not exactly skinny now, I gave up on leanmaxing. I'm at 15-20 bf I'd say now honestly.

Look at those who've gone ER. I can't think of any major ones who were fat even American ones.

I'm slim but I have a belly not too much but still I'm slim in my arms,etc.
I've noticed fat people tend to be more extroverted for some reason.

I think having male friends allows them to cope somewhat and makes them less aggressive.
how is possible that you don't have an user name man?

I believe low T men tend to be cucks while high T men tend to be angry incels.

Testosterone does not make a man attractive. There are attractive men with high and low T