Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting So dead inside

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
-
All the abuse I've received has completely broken me. I don't feel anything anymore. Memory is shit, have no ambitions, nothing excites me anymore. I just wait for every day to end. Don't even have the energy or mental clarity to use this site anymore.

Your brain Is lacking Healthy Stimuli and Nutrients

All the abuse I've received has completely broken me. I don't feel anything anymore. Memory is shit, have no ambitions, nothing excites me anymore. I just wait for every day to end. Don't even have the energy or mental clarity to use this site anymore.
Thats been me for years, im a late stage ldar

I'm just trying to keep myself on my two feet , waiting for better days , if they ever come

All my youth spent on incel forums, i was once a youngcel now im probably a bit older than many active users

Its Incel groundhog dog for me and getting worse since i am now unemployed

You have 23k posts, it's beyond over.
One day, I'll surpass 23k posts and I will feel like shit

same here, hitting brain rot age

I have year long gaps in my memory from the samey NEETLDAR routines i've had and currently seem to have fallen back into, I think it gives permanent damage.

HANG in there bro

Attachments

• 1697678988260014.webm
    3 MB
sad to hear brocel

yeah, it's hard to keep track of things when you're barred from what you'd find meaningful

It's simple, love is a human right, when you are not getting it, your body feels the same way as if you stopped drinking water.

i never have positive emotions in years

Yeah I feel the same

Who is abusing u? If it's just random faggots drugmaxxing has helped me with that

I feel ya, I only get true happiness from vodka now.

nothing excites me anymore. I just wait for every day to end. Don't even have the energy or mental clarity to use this site anymore.
Me
Its Incel groundhog dog for me
I had to take a break from gymcelling because of this.
My whole day was wake up, eat, creatine, study, eat, study, walk to gym, work out, walk back home, eat, study, some entertainment like move or game, sleep REPEAT. One week felt like 3 hours, it actually honest to god felt like some groundhog day.

Brutal.

All my youth spent on incel forums, i was once a youngcel now im probably a bit older than many active users
If you’re 20 you’re older than 80% to 90% of this forum, including OP.

Real tbh. Ive started sleeping 12 hrs a day just so I can make the next day come faster

brutal. we're all just waiting to die really