Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel So awful knowing their are genuinely good incels with good personalities whose potential is just going to waste.

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
Imagine being casted out of society and denied a fulfilling experience that everyone should get to enjoy not because of the way you’re acting but because of the way you look. How ridiculous it is that even though you have had no control or dictation of your fate but your still expected to be held accountable as if you did all along. They’re are some extremists here yes but not everyone is. I don’t think I am a bad person but society thinks I am for the most immature and animalistic reasons. Sigh.

your personality is your jaw
your charisma is your race

Yikes, inkwell
Get a better personality by growing 10 inches, better jawline, larger frame and muscles!
Girls love that type of personality!

I'm a mutt of below-average height in my residing country. Fuck me.

There is no personality for your face

Imagine being casted out of society and denied a fulfilling experience that everyone should get to enjoy not because of the way you’re acting but because of the way you look. How ridiculous it is that even though you have had no control or dictation of your fate but your still expected to be held accountable as if you did all along. They’re are some extremists here yes but not everyone is. I don’t think I am a bad person but society thinks I am for the most immature and animalistic reasons. Sigh.
You’re deluded if you think personality even matters. Even if I wasn’t incel my personality would still be dogshit.