Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So apparently I am an incel because I can't grow a beard like a normal man

copecel2

copecel2

Banned
-
My beard is patchy af, grows like pubes. OH, and I forgot that I have zero tattoos, which is a turn off for all women on this planet.

My beard is patchy af, grows like pubes. OH, and I forgot that I have zero tattoos, which is a turn off for all women on this planet.
No. Tbh, beards isnt what they want. They want you to be sexually active and have a big cock.

Have you tried morphing yourself with a stubble or a full beard?

You may look even worse

What? Most women like clean shaven men and not men with pubic hair on their face

Jfl where do women require men with beards?
And if the lack of tattoos are what's keeping you incel, that's even easier to fix.

Jfl teen fakecel purge when?

Jfl where do women require men with beards?
And if the lack of tattoos are what's keeping you incel, that's even easier to fix.

Jfl teen fakecel purge when?
Women are attracted to beards, mate. And I don't like tattoos anymore, those are for people without a personality aka NPCs.

Women are attracted to beards, mate.
Some are, others aren't. Look at male leads in movies made for foids, how many of them have beards? Studios focus test that shit and it's a pretty reliable indicator of what kind of men women are attracted to.

If being unable to grow a beard is the only reason why you can't get women, you are a fakecel

Same but it is just sufficient enough to cover up my shitty chin.

Beards are based.

His beard is patchy af, grows like pubes. OH, and I forgot that He has zero tattoos, which is a turn off for all women on this planet.
Thank you, Coulan!

What is this redpilled horseshit? I have a beard and I'm still incel, it just hides my non-existent lower third to an extent. Also beards require grooming and hygiene, otherwise it's a real turn off. And like someone said, 100% of male leads in foid focused media are clean shaven.

I don't think beards suit me. However, I have had a moustache for 5 months. I keep it trimmed and clean yet guys tell me it looks "bad, dirty". If I was Chad they'd be praising it :reeeeee: You can't win as an incel.

I’m incel because no tattoos :feelsbadman:

Get on minoxidil

There's so many videos of dudes growing full/almost full beards in 3-12 months on it

Mine too,I don’t wanna get tattoos like normscum and I’ll use drugs for beard growth

Foids hate beards and they only like tattoos on chads.

61e

>Grooming can be a man's undoing in Afghanistan. As the ruling Taliban interpret the Koran, an adult male is obliged not only to grow a beard but also to leave the hairy underbrush unmolested by scissors. Scruffiness is required by law.

can't grow facial hair = not a real man = inkwell

Ova.but i dont think u r incel.

Soys think theyre men if they grow beards, so they do and look like idiots.

Chads can grow beards but they dont because theres no better looking men than white chads without beards showing off cheekbones. (nohomo, just objectively)

The only ones with beards are above mentioned soys and homeless people.

Beards=Eww

If you need a beard, it's over