Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel So about mail order brides

thePhantom

thePhantom

Gold-hatted, high-bouncing loser
★★★★
Have any of you researched the logistics of mail order brides? Finding a girl abroad seems like the most foolproof way out of inceldom (except for roping, and at least for non-destitute westerners). Have you guys found any providers of such services that seem good (or are you better off looking for girls in SEA and EE on your own)? What are the costs associated with it? What quality of girls can you expect? Do you have any relevant anecdotes to share?

Thats for rich people.... or i wouldnt consider doing it unless i had money in abundance.. due to the logistics of "taking care" of this women i doubt your average wagecuck or under $50000 could do it..

jfl @ paying money just to get cucked while you can get cucked almost for free

Thats for rich people.... or i wouldnt consider doing it unless i had money in abundance.. due to the logistics of "taking care" of this women i doubt your average wagecuck or under $50000 could do it..

It can't be that expensive. Anyone with a job should be able to afford the initial cost after saving for a year or two, and to provided food and other basic necessities for another person if you already have someplace to live etc is like 500 $/month. At least with the regulation in my country, they can't cuck you without losing their residence permit.

There are no mail order brides. Eastern European women and SE (or even East) Asian women have access to the internet and Hollywood. They're all hypergamous now or worship western chad models. Unless you have money because that's a universal attraction.

How can you do this without getting divorce raped after she gets her green card?

Most of these women don't even speak english, you'll get bored within a week and want her gone.

How can you do this without getting divorce raped after she gets her green card?

Most of these women don't even speak english, you'll get bored within a week and want her gone.
Oh, I'm counting on that. But before that happens you'll have a couple of years out of inceldom. Of course, a prenup is a must. I agree that the language (and culture) barrier is an issue, but beggars can't be choosers.

This idea is delusional. Such a thing doesn't exist, especially if you're ugly (money or not), atleast not in the way you're thinking.

For those who think a mail order bride is the solution, look up "Hans Reiser".

Shit, no one has any good plan along these lines and can offer some positivity? Way to ruin my cope guys …