Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Snuff films tunred ti be a myth lol

I was watching a one. Called American guinea pig one of my favorites really simple and it gives the vibe of a real snuff film when I searched about I found alot of foids and normies reviewing it and joking about one foid made a joke ans it raged me off how we can't have anything without them invading it literally they have every part of the internet and we can't have even one thing jfs just fucking shit
:feelsbadman:

Of course there are people who kill others and record it for profit. I don't know how anyone would call it fake when the deep web exists. There are all kinds of sick videos out there. I once watched Daisy's Destruction.
There is no recorded crimes of people who were killed for entertainment or profit reasons and overall snuff films only exist in fiction there is no also recorded snuff crimes that's why people call if fake what is daisy destruction?????????

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back