Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel ----> SNITCH GANG <----- I reported Foid for taking 2 scholarship in 2 different countries. ---->CLICK TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT <----- xD xD xD

K

Krokodil-Enjoyer

Everything I write on this profile is parody.
-
I was talking with this foid for some time and I almost had sex with her until one day she just ghosted me without explanation just before Big Bang.

Sadly she revealed secret to me that is cheating school system by taking 2 scholarships from 2 different countries.
One from birth country and one from my country where she also requested scholarship, (It's not allowed to take 2 scholarships) (she had dual citizenship)
That's not allowed and I did my MORAL DUTY and reported her to University and they requested she gives both scholarship money back.

So I basically robbed her 5 years of free money for Uni and Rent. :lul::lul::lul::lul:..... now she will have to Wage extra few years to repay that :lul::lul::lul:

Any other interesting Snitch Gang stories?

Last edited:
Good work Goyim :feelsLSD:
Not only did you hurt that vile disgusting whore foid you also helped your ((((overlords)))) by providing an extra wagie you will be rewarded :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Good work Goyim :feelsLSD:
Not only did you hurt that vile disgusting whore foid you also helped your ((((overlords)))) by providing an extra wagie you will be rewarded :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
thank you master :lul:

The hero we deserve

This is extremely based, proud of you my boy

I hope she kills herself tbh

I don't like snitches but the foid deserves to rot in hell :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

This is extremely based, proud of you my boy

I hope she kills herself tbh
that was long time ago 5 years??? Anyway she married some cuck boy he probably paid for everything ... don't worry women can always find white knight to sacrifice themselves for maiden

XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back