Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill SMV inversely correlates with how easy it is to impactfully insult your race (in public)

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
I noticed that the higher up the racial food chain you are, obviously the higher SMV you have, but another positive effect of this is that higher races are more difficult to insult in public.

Whites are incredibly difficult to impactfully insult on the basis of their race. While the media can and does lambaste whites often, they do so just because it doesn't land. It's harmless. It's a safe joke. Literally, the only way to insult white people is to be better than them at something, and that is in itself a difficult task if you are a poor brown tiny dicked illiterate fool. The most insulting epithet you can hurl at whites is "cracker" and they don't even know or care about the origins of that term, and if they did, they probably took pride that their ancestors whipped the backs of non-whites.

There is no way to racially charicature a white man the way you can do a negro, a chink, a beaner, a jew, or any other race. If anything, he would just end up looking like the Chad meme.

Blacks and jews are are a double edged sword to insult. On one hand NIGGER is the most offensive word in the English language, KIKE is also extremely offensive. While it's easy to insult these races, the social fabric toll to insult them based on race is so draconian it's not worth it.

Here on down, it starts to get really easy to insult these races in public:

Latinos are moderately difficult to insult. I've known a few latinos take pride in the term 'WETBACK,' they're like "yeah we are hard working sons of bitches." Spic isn't horribly offensive either. On the other hand you can win the US presidency just blanket labeling Mexicans as rapists. But a lot of latinos vote Trump, so that must mean many latinos just brush off these insults.

Although Indians don't have a big universal epithet that kneecaps them, they are easy as fuck to insult in public and the insults stick. I think 'street-shitter' and 'bobs and vagene' lands hard. People do shitty Indian impressions all the time, and nobody calls them out for it. The goto insult for indians is either insulting their simping, stingeyness, rapeyness, or the classic "7-Eleven" jokes.

You call an arab or sheik a "SAND NIGGER" though I'd think that's more insulting to black people, because you're borrowing a racial epithet, which implies your race is more of an afterthought and isn't worth the specificity of a unique racial epithet. You can can also insult them by just straight up calling them "TERRORISTS, goat fuckers, ragheads, hajis." Muslims in general are insanely easy to insult in public and people do so all the time- just call Mohammed a 'child fucker.' Insult them that they get bombed all the time bullets stained with pork blood, and build "child grooming gangs."

Asians- you can have the IQ of 2 and insult any asian easily just pointing out their dick size. That's already a fucking nuclear bomb. On top of that, unlike middle easterners, you have unique racial epithets for most variants of asian that slam hard: gook, jap, chink, flip, slant-eyed fuck. You can insult them even when they excel at something like the SATs, Math, or Violin- AND IT STICKS. Asians rule the planet at suicide, and LDAR. Believe me, you can hurl these insults at asians and they'll just take it. They will absorb the insult like a SPONGE, and the pain of your racism will rot in their soul at night when they are all alone, which they often are because no one wants to spend time with their boring asses. They won't fuss IRL, and just suck off their white master 2 mins later. Japan alone you've got every pervy thing to hurl at them imaginable: hentai, effete aesthetics, bushy pubes, rape, sex robots, anime voices, used panty vending machines. You can hit all asians with a general sense of soulless roboticism, self-hating, being uncreative wage slaves, passive-aggressive cowardice, groupthink. Chinese for being greedy dog/bat-eating thieves that steal IPs, and spread Coronavirus. Filipinos are the planet's toilet that every ugly white man has jizzed on and run, whose greatest accomplishment is churning out a 5'6" boxer. Napalming vietnam was the greatest US accomplishment ever. Kpop just looks like fag shit, and it's easy to insult their shallow plastic surgery, and hypercompetitiveness.

Last edited:
I think insulting Curries is the easiest to get away with in public. Literally no one gives a fuck if you call them retarded street shitters. If I said nigger people would freak but no one would care if I started talking in a faux indian accent about how my name is Durgesh Patel and I work at a 711 or something

I think insulting Curries is the easiest to get away with in public. Literally no one gives a fuck if you call them retarded street shitters. If I said nigger people would freak but no one would care if I started talking in a faux indian accent about how my name is Durgesh Patel and I work at a 711 or something
At least they don't have a word like NIGGER that destroys them

At least they don't have a word like NIGGER that destroys them
Thats true. If you say it to a black guy irl he will instantly enter fight or flight chimp mode and try to kill you lol

How come blacks manage to win the oppression olympics when asians, curries, and other ethnic races are coping and called insecure?

i hate all races

How come blacks manage to win the oppression olympics when asians, curries, and other ethnic races are coping and called insecure?
because blacks ensure there are consequences to insulting them unlike other races

I noticed that the higher up the racial food chain you are, obviously the higher SMV you have, but another positive effect of this is that higher races are more difficult to insult in public.

Whites are incredibly difficult to impactfully insult on the basis of their race. While the media can and does lambaste whites often, they do so just because it doesn't land. It's harmless. It's a safe joke. Literally, the only way to insult white people is to be better than them at something, and that is in itself a difficult task if you are a poor brown tiny dicked illiterate fool. The most insulting epithet you can hurl at whites is "cracker" and they don't even know or care about the origins of that term, and if they did, they probably took pride that their ancestors whipped the backs of non-whites.

Blacks and jews are are a double edged sword to insult. On one hand NIGGER is the most offensive word in the English language, KIKE is also extremely offensive. While it's easy to insult these races, the social fabric toll to insult them based on race is so draconian it's not worth it.

Latinos are moderately difficult to insult. I've known a few latinos take pride in the term 'WETBACK,' they're like "yeah we are hard working sons of bitches." Spic isn't horribly offensive either. On the other hand you can win the US presidency just blanket labeling Mexicans as rapists. But a lot of latinos vote Trump, so that must mean many latinos just brush off these insults.

Although Indians don't have a big universal epithet that kneecaps them, they are easy as fuck to insult in public and the insults stick. I think 'street-shitter' and 'bobs and vagene' lands hard. People do shitty Indian impressions all the time, and nobody calls them out for it. The goto insult for indians is either insulting their simping, stingeyness, rapeyness, or the classic "7-Eleven" jokes.

You call an arab or sheik a "SAND NIGGER" though I'd think that's more insulting to black people, because you're borrowing a racial epithet, which implies your race is more of an afterthought and isn't worth the specificity of a unique racial epithet. You can can also insult them by just straight up calling them "TERRORISTS, goat fuckers, ragheads, hajis." Muslims in general are insanely easy to insult in public and people do so all the time- just call Mohammed a 'child fucker.' Insult them that they get bombed all the time bullets stained with pork blood, and build "child grooming gangs."

Asians- you can have the IQ of 2 and insult any asian easily just pointing out their dick size. That's already a fucking nuclear bomb. On top of that, unlike middle easterners, you have unique racial epithets for most variants of asian that slam hard: gook, jap, chink, flip, slant-eyed fuck. You can insult them even when they excel at something like the SATs, Math, or Violin- AND IT STICKS. Asians rule the planet at suicide, and LDAR. Believe me, you can hurl these insults at asians and they'll just take it. They will absorb the insult like a SPONGE, and the pain of your racism will rot in their soul at night when they are all alone, which they often are because no one wants to spend time with their boring asses. They won't fuss IRL, and just suck off their white master 2 mins later. Japan alone you've got every pervy thing to hurl at them imaginable: hentai, effete aesthetics, bushy pubes, rape, sex robots, anime voices, used panty vending machines. You can hit all asians with a general sense of soulless roboticism, self-hating, being uncreative wage slaves, passive-aggressive cowardice, groupthink. Chinese for being greedy dog/bat-eating thieves that steal IPs, and spread Coronavirus. Filipinos are the planet's toilet that every ugly white man has jizzed on and run, whose greatest accomplishment is churning out a 5'6" boxer. Napalming vietnam was the greatest US accomplishment ever. Kpop just looks like fag shit, and it's easy to insult their shallow plastic surgery, and hypercompetitiveness.
Because whites don't eat dogs, fuck goats, or shit on the streets. The reason ethnics are easy to insult is that they cling to their barbarian customs.

because blacks ensure there are consequences to insulting them unlike other races
thats crazy to think that the only reason why whites have the highest smv and are on top of the racial hierarchy is because they have the best pheno and it all comes down to looks

@ryhan

Whites are incredibly difficult to impactfully insult on the basis of their race.

Extremely highIQ post. There is no good slur to insult crackers. But for all the other races, there are hundreds of such words.

While the media can and does lambaste whites often, they do so just because it doesn't land. It's harmless. It's a safe joke. Literally, the only way to insult white people is to be better than them at something, and that is in itself a difficult task if you are a poor brown tiny dicked illiterate fool. The most insulting epithet you can hurl at whites is "cracker" and they don't even know or care about the origins of that term, and if they did, they probably took pride that their ancestors whipped the backs of non-whites.

There are different hypothesis regarding the origin, another one is Southern poor whites used to eat mud-cookies called "cracker". People in Haiti still eat it.

You can't utter any of those in public without getting lynched.

True, never saw anyone saying "wetback", how is that even an insult, lmfao? "Beaner" kinda works I guess.

Curries are the easiest and safest bet, curries are literal walking memes. But note, they work for curry men only. Never saw anyone insulting curryfoids. "Shitskin" is quite popular, but it works for many other races.

Legit, just "adbul" and "mo" can be considered as racial slurs.

You missed "gook", it's a classical slur. Recently the word "noodlewhore" or "noodle" is getting some traction.

thats crazy to think that the only reason why whites have the highest smv and are on top of the racial hierarchy is because they have the best pheno and it all comes down to looks

@ryhan

I'm the end its all down to looks and probabalistic odds

Because whites don't eat dogs, fuck goats, or shit on the streets. The reason ethnics are easy to insult is that they cling to their barbarian customs.
I don't know about street shitting, but the majority of these minorities no longer eat dogs or fuck goats. We cannot escape from our past, whereas whites, for the most part, can. For instance, white people started the tiny dick homo culture with the Greek statues, which they buried easily. Asians will NEVER escape their tiny dicks because they are tiny dicked genetically.

Last edited:
Especially East Asian cultures are notorious for standing by and defending muh thousands of years of civilization, eating virgin boy piss eggs and cured tiger penises. At least some curries acknowledge that streetshitting and drinking cow piss is vile and shameful. East Asians just double down on the delusions of grandeur while practicing medieval ways of life.

Extremely highIQ post. There is no good slur to insult crackers. But for all the other races, there are hundreds of such words.

There are different hypothesis regarding the origin, another one is Southern poor whites used to eat mud-cookies called "cracker". People in Haiti still eat it.

True, never saw anyone saying "wetback", how is that even an insult, lmfao? "Beaner" kinda works I guess.

Curries are the easiest and safest bet, curries are literal walking memes. But note, they work for curry men only. Never saw anyone insulting curryfoids. "Shitskin" is quite popular, but it works for many other races.

Legit, just "adbul" and "mo" can be considered as racial slurs.

You missed "gook", it's a classical slur. Recently the word "noodlewhore" or "noodle" is getting some traction.
Nope, I got gook in there

Especially East Asian cultures are notorious for standing by and defending muh thousands of years of civilization, eating virgin boy piss eggs and cured tiger penises. At least some curries acknowledge that streetshitting and drinking cow piss is vile and shameful. East Asians just double down on the delusions of grandeur while practicing medieval ways of life.
Maybe its because white people dominated the earth as well as globalism and ethnics just bend over backwards and take it. Whites wouldn't give a shit about ethnics and their barbaric customs if they didn't spread globalism.

This can also be applied to sex ig, IT soys get triggered whenever we use foid/femoid or bitch/cunt
Every foid still has infinite smv

Whites eat shit though.

And everyone knows about dogfucker white women. It's quite mainstream now, specially in the right-wing community. They started to call it out. Even there is a Ben Garrison comic about it.

vOCjcNg.jpg

Whites eat shit though.

And everyone knows about dogfucker white women. It's quite mainstream now, specially in the right-wing community. They started to call it out. Even there is a Ben Garrison comic about it.

vOCjcNg.jpg
Ethnics need to call out white women and maybe they would have a better time competing on the racial ladder

Whites eat shit though.

vOCjcNg.jpg
It's a shame that only INCELS know about white women and their dogfuckin' ways. This is another example of white power. They can slip from this obvious sin over time, just by labeling us as 'incels.' And we will be FOREVER labelled as street-shitters, and micropenised.

we will be FOREVER labelled as street-shitters, and micropenised.

We are street-shitters and minidicked even if we are not incels. Brutal.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

So much self hatred, you have, poor soul.
Im russian ,and we have a lot of genetic problems. See, unlike westerners we are not great at height (the average height in Russia is just 2 inches taller than in japan or as tall as north chinese), russian dicks are as small as japanese (13 cm), russian men legetimately count as the uglyest men of europe, if we hate our state or not, we, russians, are proud of our heritage, and we have a lot to be proud of. Our ancestors had one of the greatest empire of all time, we were one of 2 superpowers durning the cold war, our ancestors were the first people, who explored the space, we have one of the greatest music and one of few greatest cultures.
You asians have a lot of to be proud of, chinese civilization was one of the first civlizations ever, japanese are the most loyal and cultured people on the earth, you had great empires and are the strongest nations of today, both in economics and army, you have the biggest and most aesthetic cityes of all time, all asians are smart as fuck, whenever an asian do something he does it better than any person of other races, and this list can be so long that it can cover all threads on .co.
I dont say you must to be proud of your race, but you asians have a lot of to be proud of, maybe the time will pass and your self hatred will be gone by itself who knows, I think asians have so much self hatred only because they are smarter than any other race and therefore have more self awareness.

nice high effort thread :feelsokman:

So much self hatred, you have, poor soul.
Im russian ,and we have a lot of genetic problems. See, unlike westerners we are not great at height (the average height in Russia is just 2 inches taller than in japan or as tall as north chinese), russian dicks are as small as japanese (13 cm), russian men legetimately count as the uglyest men of europe, if we hate our state or not, we, russians, are proud of our heritage, and we have a lot to be proud of. Our ancestors had one of the greatest empire of all time, we were one of 2 superpowers durning the cold war, our ancestors were the first people, who explored the space, we have one of the greatest music and one of few greatest cultures.
You asians have a lot of to be proud of, chinese civilization was one of the first civlizations ever, japanese are the most loyal and cultured people on the earth, you had great empires and are the strongest nations of today, both in economics and army, you have the biggest and most aesthetic cityes of all time, all asians are smart as fuck, whenever an asian do something he does it better than any person of other races, and this list can be so long that it can cover all threads on .co.
I dont say you must to be proud of your race, but you asians have a lot of to be proud of, maybe the time will pass and your self hatred will be gone by itself who knows, I think asians have so much self hatred only because they are smarter than any other race and therefore have more self awareness.
hard to be proud when you're not in your own country

@Weed migrated with his parents in Britain when he was young or was born in Britain in russian family and loves russian pop music and culture

@Weed migrated with his parents in Britain when he was young or was born in Britain in russian family and loves russian pop music and culture
The thing is russians are memed in a good light with the slavic meme and "in soviet russia" memes. Russians are seen as badasses while ethnics are seen as below trash lol

The thing is russians are memed in a good light with the slavic meme and "in soviet russia" memes. Russians are seen as badasses while ethnics are seen as below trash lol
we have a lot of bad memes about our country and nation, did you ever heard about "to sit on a bottle" or about "vatnik or " pidorashka" memes ? Hohols spam pictures of a cock(birtd) with russian flag on russian imageboards. Many bad memes were invented to shame russians, but we
still dont fall for them

we have a lot of bad memes about our country and nation, did you ever heard about "to sit on a bottle" or about "vatnik or " pidorashka" memes ? Hohols spam pictures of a cock(birtd) with russian flag on russian imageboards. Many bad memes were invented to shame russians, but we
still dont fall for them
Normies don't care about every little stereotype, they just come to second nature because it all comes down to looks. Calling ethnics mircropenised and street shitters comes second nature the moment they look at an ethnic person just like it takes 100 ms to tell if someone is attractive or not.

But yeah it would be better if ethnics were proud of their customs instead of worshipping whites

Gigacope. Niggers are literally the easiest race to insult. Kikes are also easy to insult since you can just laugh and make fun of the holocaust (even though it didn't happen).

But yeah it would be better if ethnics were proud of their customs instead of worshipping whites
Worshiping whites or anybody for that matter is cucked. Keep in mind though that there's often nothing to be proud of

Hard to be proud when there's nothing to be proud of

Last edited:
Are you kidding?
It's extremely easy AND acceptable to make fun of White people

How easy it is to insult someone’s race depends on that person’s self esteem regarding their race. And since self esteem = SMV, the low SMV races will feel worse about their race as they are part of an SMV distribution shifted further left than the other races they live around. So they will perceive anything said about their race as being derogatory, and will take it as a personal insult anytime their race is even mentioned. On the extreme end, They can’t conceive of their race being brought up in a positive or neutral way.. if being black is considered a bad thing, then calling someone black is an insult.. I think goodlooking Tyrone’s have a problem with being called a nigger either because they’re expected to or because they need any excuse to satisfy their need for hostility.

same goes for anyone belonging to some other group with a negative public and/or self image. Foids, gays, landwhales, ugly people, cripples, etc. A rule of thumb to follow to know how to identify these groups is if the label of these groups changes regularly over time, if the label becomes increasingly unrepresentative of the condition, and if the label tend to become less and less a candidate for an insult. think “african american” or “person of color” vs “nigger” or “black”.. a group adopted a brand new label, it is new and novel and doesn’t yet carry a negative connotation, but soon it becomes synonymous with the condition it describes and adopts a negative connotation (ofcourse), starts being interpreted as insulting, and the group campaigns for it to be changed to something else.. ugly vs average looking. Black vs African American. Cripple vs Handicapped/handicapable. short vs shorter-than-average, old vs senior citizen, fat vs plus size/curvy, etc

it also depends on who is insulting who. Someone lower in the racial hierarchy can insult someone of a higher race and it will just be brushed off. It’s like a little kid kicking your shins. nobody cares what someone of a lower status than themselves think.
Are you kidding?
It doesn’t bother them one bit.
Source: any other race in their home country would have killed everyone by now had they been treated the way whites are treated. Most whites actually seem totally unaware that the media shits on the, 24/7. They don’t even register it as insulting.

Imagine one day in the United States where all mentions of “white” by everyone including media are replaced with “black” and vice versa.. The cities would be burning by the end of the day.

Last edited:
Are you kidding?
Yeah my whole point is that you can do it and its completely harmless. It's extremely rare for a white to be insulted for being white in a way that actually crushes their soul inside.
Gigacope. Niggers are literally the easiest race to insult. Kikes are also easy to insult since you can just laugh and make fun of the holocaust (even though it didn't happen).
The whole point is that you can't get away with insulting them racially without being a pariah unless you wanna be stuck in some hick town your whole life. Protected status adds to your SMV
What the fuck would you be proud of if you were an Indonesian though??

Last edited:
I don't know about street shitting, but the majority of these minorities no longer eat dogs or fuck goats. We cannot escape from our past, whereas whites, for the most part, can. For instance, white people started the tiny dick homo culture with the Greek statues, which they buried easily. Asians will NEVER escape their tiny dicks because they are tiny dicked genetically.
Asians don’t have the smallest dicks. In fact studies have proven that there are no significant racial differences in penis size. The small dick stereotype was invented by whites to emasculate Asian men. In the same way that BBC is a fabrication of the porn industry

What about pig-faces? A lot of white rednecks look like fat pigs especially the women. Fat old white bitches take the cake.

high iq post, bookmarked

Beyond brutal but every word is the truth :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Epic 2020 thread pin

My manifesto:

There is no way to racially charicature a white man the way you can do a negro, a chink, a beaner, a jew, or any other race. If anything, he would just end up looking like the Chad meme.

The most insulting epithet you can hurl at whites is "cracker"
Wrong. The most insulting thing to hurl at a white is to compare them to non-whites.

Compare Balkans to Anatolians
Compare Slavs to Mongols
Compare Meds to Berbers/Arabs
Compare Americans to Mexicans

You call an arab or sheik a "SAND NIGGER" though I'd think that's more insulting to black people, because you're borrowing a racial epithet, which implies your race is more of an afterthought and isn't worth the specificity of a unique racial epithet.
sand nigger definitley is one of the most unoriginal insults.
You can can also insult them by just straight up calling them "TERRORISTS,
based
goat fuckers
whites actually fuck dogs and sheep at far higher rates than sands do goats
means nothing when 99% of the time that insult comes from christians who worship a raghead (yeshua)
literally a compliment muslims use amongst eachother
Muslims in general are insanely easy to insult in public and people do so all the time- just call Mohammed a 'child fucker.' Insult them that they get bombed all the time bullets stained with pork blood, and build "child grooming gangs."
Insulting islam or the prophet is how you insult arabs, not necassarely by being racist to them. That said, most arabs dont give a fuck that prophet muhammad married a loli arab/

I am biding my time

The next time a white or any other is slightly racist to me I will do something funny and also unfunny

if you really truly want to insult blacks, you avoid calling them nigger, because that is their free card to sucker punch you and not be charged with a crime. No, if you truly want to insult blacks, you point out all their shortcomings as a race WITHOUT actually bringing up their race. Mention how they are the most conquered people, most enslaved people, with the poorest, most criminal countries, with the lowest GDPs, highest rate of homelessness, STDs, fatherlessness, and jailed population. And of course, mention how their people have no proper civilizations to speak of in the proper sense.

Asians are the biggest blackpill on genetics. They have AAAAALLLLL this positive halo with muh anime muh waifus muh kpop muh ancient china muh high GDP, yet they still are the most suicidal, braindead, passive, robotic, self hating NPCs.

Nice.

Asian men have the worst achievement-to-payoff ratio of any identity group in the world. What happens when you achieve as an Asian male? Nothing. You get no recognition or social standing. Your skill somehow just proves you're a soulless copying machine. Activities you excel at are easily deemed "uncool." High schools respond by disfavoring exams you ace. Colleges respond by increasing score cutoffs by race outright. And what do Asians do about it? They will meekly acquiesce, as always.

Last edited:
Thats true. If you say it to a black guy irl he will instantly enter fight or flight chimp mode and try to kill you lol
thats because they all have that inferiority complex, a chip on their shoulder. whites dont have that and hence dont react like thatl

White cucks basically have no culture and are dogs of the jews

Wrong. The most insulting thing to hurl at a white is to compare them to non-whites.

Compare Balkans to Anatolians
Compare Slavs to Mongols
Compare Meds to Berbers/Arabs
Compare Americans to Mexicans
Just tell them how jewish asslicker they are