Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Smother as always failing to understand my problematic position in this planet

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Right now said her how femoids are shit, that yesterday watched 200 of them on okcupid, and didnt found even one, worthy of attention. That only in future salvation could be done, with genetical engineering. And now what to do, when travelling so suckes for me. She said maybe should go to Belarus, belarusians are pretty. So what if pretty, lithuanians also pretty, maybe even pretties femoids in world, amd what of it. They do not want me. I also do not want them very much, they may be pretty, but stupid, not of culture, not for anything serious. Bad that smother not fan of animus, so cannot understand fully how 3DPD are shit compared to purity of animu waifus

Pipiwaifu

Right now said her how femoids are shit, that yesterday watched 200 of them on okcupid, and didnt found even one, worthy of attention. That only in future salvation could be done, with genetical engineering. And now what to do, when travelling so suckes for me. She said maybe should go to Belarus, belarusians are pretty. So what if pretty, lithuanians also pretty, maybe even pretties femoids in world, amd what of it. They do not want me. I also do not want them very much, they may be pretty, but stupid, not of culture, not for anything serious. Bad that smother not fan of animus, so cannot understand fully how 3DPD are shit compared to purity of animu waifus

View attachment 165354
Watch Anime with mother, show her what is cultured female so that she may seek one for you.

Take the anime-pill.

Watch Anime with mother, show her what is cultured female so that she may seek one for you.
Tried showing some, she was not interested. Not of culture

Tried showing some, she was not interested. Not of culture

Show short clips, most people have short attention spans. Some days, show the objective superior beauty of 2D over roastie. Other days, show how good personality of 2D is and show disgusting degenerate 3D femerloid behavior in comparison.

I love your threads.

those hips and cheeks on her :feelsohh:

mothers seem to see things in us they think as normal but they don,t want to hear the truth that we are not wanted by foids or society in general. in my case i think my mother knows now as she does not ask me about settling down and having kids anymore.