Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Smokingcels what are your favourite brands?

Lone-Star

Lone-Star

|| KHHV Lolicon Animecel || the King of N.E.E.Ts
★★★★★
I've been smoking marlboro reds and regular chesterfields for over a year now and I want to try something different, I dont want to wast my money on shit ciggs so i figured I'd ask here. What's your favourite brands and why do you like them over the others?

Marblo is beginners.

Go for Kent. Best filter and taste tbh.

dunno but did you sleep? how many hours are you at rn
I think im at 84, I want to get to at least 120 tbh, But if my body stops functioning(wich will happen very soon probably) I'll just go to sleep.
Marblo is beginners.

Go for Kent. Best filter and taste tbh.
Just regular kents or ar there variants?

If you’re smoking anything but American Spirit you’re missing out son.

I used to smoke B&H Silver then B&H blue because they were cheaper and couldn't tell the difference, I quit like 1 year ago maybe.

I've been smoking marlboro reds and regular chesterfields for over a year now and I want to try something different, I dont want to wast my money on shit ciggs so i figured I'd ask here. What's your favourite brands and why do you like them over the others?
Try the new Winston green

I couldn't even afford to smoke if I wanted to
they put so many taxes on tobacco that you have to be a millionaire to smoke regularly

Marlboro reds? Aren’t those the vagina kind women smoke?
Fuck all of these niggers in this thread. Smoke Newport’s. I used to smoke to try to make my voice deeper (jfl it didn’t work) and I used Newport’s.

JFL @ smoking cigarettes. It's straight nasty. Doesn't even get you high.

Marlboro reds? Aren’t those the vagina kind women smoke?
Fuck all of these niggers in this thread. Smoke Newport’s. I used to smoke to try to make my voice deeper (jfl it didn’t work) and I used Newport’s.
Nah, it's the one old boomer conservatives smoke, you're thinking about thins I guess.