Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Smiling is uncomfortable when you're unattractive

cryptic__egg

cryptic__egg

Banned
-
One thing I hate is that I can't smile in a way that looks confident or happy. My smile always looks like a horrible soy smile, the kind that only subhuman betas make. It's as if every time I smile I'm subconsciously announcing my genetic inferiority to everyone around me.

I don't smile

One thing I hate is that I can't smile in a way that looks confident or happy. My smile always looks like a horrible soy smile, the kind that only subhuman betas make. It's as if every time I smile I'm subconsciously announcing my genetic inferiority to everyone around me.
I just jokermaxx and smile like a psychopath. I'm serious. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsclown::feelsclown:

I don't smile at all anymore.

I cannot fake a smile to save my life and smiling makes my cheeks hurt

I never even liked taking photos as a kid, when i had taken photos in kindergarten, I never smiled in photos.

There's no smile for, from, or to, my face

When i was a kid i subconsciuously already knew it, so i used to display the numale smile. Yes, i was a cuck.

I never smile with my teeth showing because i have gappy teeth with a recessed mandible which looks aweful

Everything is uncomfortable when you're ugly