Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Smiles mean nothing

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
This past week two middle aged femoids smiled at me and I felt utterly disgusted, I often wonder hadn't they had been about 30 years younger how then would they have reacted when they have seen me now, smiling means nothing, they are only doing it out of pity

Smiles=mean=nothing

I often wonder hadn't they had been about 30 years younger how then would they have reacted when they have seen me now
I went hiking by myself back in july and crossed paths with a 50 year old skinny blone foid who was in good shape. She actually said hi to me. Was shocked. it was the first time a girl outisde of a family member said anything to me all year. I then realised that if she was my age she would have been discusted by me. 50 yr/old stacy who sucked 20+ chad cocks felt sorry for 20yr/old incel walking by himself. Such a joke of a world we live in.

EE502013 8CFD 4812 9E8B 828A3EE37CC7

Credit to @FACEandLMS

Cope, girls don’t smile at ugly people lmao they don’t even make eye contact
The only exception is if it’s a cashier or salesmen since they are forced too.

That's not necessarily true, I've been mocked in public. For that they had to look at me.

Your avi arouses me

And guess what, they've always been ethnic whores who do it. Turkish whores and Moroccans whores. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: JFL at Islamic bitches who treat ugly Islamic brown boys like shit but are whores for white guys and black guys.

And guess what, they've always been ethnic whores who do it. Turkish whores and Moroccans whores. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: JFL at Islamic bitches who treat ugly Islamic brown boys like shit but are whores for white guys and black guys.
tenor.gif

And guess what, they've always been ethnic whores who do it.
lol yeah seems like ethnic women hate me. I think it's because I'm not ghetto enough, they like their men thugmaxxed and low IQ. I've actually been told that I come off as a snob, jfl at these ratchet hoes

lol yeah seems like ethnic women hate me. I think it's because I'm not ghetto enough, they like their men thugmaxxed and low IQ. I've actually been told that I come off as a snob, jfl at these ratchet hoes

JFL at self-hating deathnik whores, I love it when they have the half white baby they always dreamed of and the baby looks exactly like the whore herself. :lul::lul::lul: Lifefuel.

What is strangely funny is that the ONLY reason they smiled was to relive days of their youth when men without-exception noticed them first. I would say smiling at you wasn't so much as an act towards you but inward toward themselves.

btw older females are legit invisible to any lurkers reading this. aint nobody wanna see no old ass post menopausal feeemayale up on my TV or IRL.

What is strangely funny is that the ONLY reason they smiled was to relive days of their youth when men without-exception noticed them first. I would say smiling at you wasn't so much as an act towards you but inward toward themselves.

btw older females are legit invisible to any lurkers reading this. aint nobody wanna see no old ass post menopausal feeemayale up on my TV or IRL.
well said.

Children and old ladies maintain eye contact and can sometimes even smile. Fertile foids, though, treat me like the sun. They just don't look at me at all, and it they do, it lasts like 1/10 of a second.

I smiled at a female once. She quickly looked away and walked faster.

I do not go outside.

I love sadistic smiles tbh.

Haha, I have had cashiers that looks past me, dropped my change on the counter to avoid touching my hand and chad behind me got the flirty girl treatment while I saw that he already glt it from several women outisde before he even entered the supermarket. You either have all women or none. All the men women love look alike in attractiveness. Either your are a chad or you are disposable trash that needs to not exist near women.