Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Smart Incels are treated like God

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-
Ignored 95% of the time unless Stacy needs help with something or a favor. After that you're literally ghosted again unless needed.

SOURCE: My experiences and other smartcels here who say the same thing.

Last edited:
Did almost 80% of the work in one of my class, the group was 4 people with 2 females. They called me an angel lmao

Angelzone is worst than friendzone

Did almost 80% of the work in one of my class, the group was 4 people with 2 females. They called me an angel lmao

Same, my capacities of feeling empathy would never come back after that.

angelzone lol

i mean its not like we dont constantly tell high iq incels here that they are being used by stacy when they want help with work.

their own cucked fault if they dont see how obvious it is, that or they are weak willed to females.

Angelcels ftl.

lol just tell them to do their own work

wtf is this cuck shit

it's over for high trustcels

lol just tell them to do their own work

wtf is this cuck shit

it's over for high trustcels

Sadly most uni make you share grade with everyone in your group, I should have done less and got a C. Its over

Sadly most uni make you share grade with everyone in your group, I should have done less and got a C. Its over

oh, i never done a group project before

tbh in that situation you should just not do anything or do the bare minimum. fuck them.

smartcels = cuckcels

better to be a high IQcel

I used to want to dominate group projects until I realized that girls are so neurotic about grades that they will do most of the work if you let them. On homework though I can definitely relate, it was the only reason people messaged me in school.

i fucking know that feeling of being used like that

Ignored 95% of the time unless Stacy needs help with something or a favor. After that you're literally ghosted again unless needed.

SOURCE: My experiences and other smartcels here who say the same thing.

Lol. Nice punchline.

Yup like God. Only there when they need something. Still it's nice to be wanted in any capacity.

its called being an educational tampon

It's over for angelcels.

I like the comparison to god very accurate

THIS

while I am not a smartcel, I would say I have enough skills in certain aspects of topics

highIQcels need to stop cucking themselves by voluntarily doing all the work for chads and stacies. i mean at LEAST make some money out of it.

I used to want to dominate group projects until I realized that girls are so neurotic about grades that they will do most of the work if you let them.
I'm glad I figured this out quickly. I actually liked group projects since there was always some girl with overbearing parents that would insist on doing everything.

Helping a femoid organism is the worst thing you can do. You'll never get any credit for it. Rather they'll shrew you away if you want some real help and you're not good looking.

Fresh out of high school I worked IT at a private Jewish school (what kind of school it was has nothing to do with the anecdote I just wanted to add a whiff of controversy) and the computers throughout the school were totally fucked because someone fucked up. There was a pretty and young female teacher there who wanted help with hers, as everyone did at the time, but she wanted to stand out. When she saw me walking down the corridor she took me by the hand and ran down to her office saying "yay I'm so happy to see you ;D!" I knew what she was doing, and not only did I end up helping her last out of literally everyone, but I intentionally fucked with her computer until I stopped working there.

Fresh out of high school I worked IT at a private Jewish school (what kind of school it was has nothing to do with the anecdote I just wanted to add a whiff of controversy) and the computers throughout the school were totally fucked because someone fucked up. There was a pretty and young female teacher there who wanted help with hers, as everyone did at the time, but she wanted to stand out. When she saw me walking down the corridor she took me by the hand and ran down to her office saying "yay I'm so happy to see you ;D!" I knew what she was doing, and not only did I end up helping her last out of literally everyone, but I intentionally fucked with her computer until I stopped working there.
Based necroposter

I want to be a real god

I hate doing work together with other people, they are just cancerous bad.