Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[SmallDickProblems] "I'm the smallest she's ever been with. She's into things that she doesn't do with me; Says Sex isn't Important". LOL. It's OVER

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
This man is already being cucked and breakup is IMMINENT.

uKXRlQS.png

Why am I reading SDP btw? I guess it's escapism to read about one of the few incel-making issues that I don't suffer from personally.

fuck that subreddit, i got banned twice

He will be cucked again and again...He will make the same mistakes all over again. And smalldick will come and haunt him again.

SmallDickcels it’s OVER.

hes getting cheated on

a superior genetic male will come and cuck this beta and he'll stick around and watch her get fucked

I'm a dicklet, it's brutal, especially because I'm 6'4 so you're expected to be hung. Even if my face wasn't ugly as shit I doubt I would ever have the courage to show my dick to a woman. Imagine being laughed at, shit's gonna haunt you for the rest of your life.

The idea of a LOVE™ that transcends all social, ethnic, religious or physical boundaries is a male invention and a male fantasy. From Tristan and Isolde to Romeo and Juliet to guys with small dicks: men are the true romantics. Many men would kill and die for what and whom they love; women just share a snapshot of it on Instagram and move on. Instead of swallowing this blackpill, men continue deluding themselves into thinking that LOVE™ is possible if only you have enough game or money or looks.
fuck that subreddit, i got banned twice

lol, for what? For sharing blackpills about foids?

I preach about height being the most important thing in the world, but Im starting to think dick size might be just as important

This proves that whatever you do, there's no way you can cheat your physical unattractiveness

I preach about height being the most important thing in the world, but Im starting to think dick size might be just as important

Too many roasties getting their holes torn up , size not mattering is a delusion. A 5 inch pecker will never be able to throughly destroy a foid's wethole the same way an 8 inch pecker can.

Too many roasties getting their holes torn up , size not mattering is a delusion. A 5 inch pecker will never be able to throughly destroy a foid's wethole the same way an 8 inch pecker can.
Bigger the better. ~5.2x4.8 May be average, but foid’s perceived average of sex-having men is much higher.. the average dick would be considered a micropenis as perceived by foids.

Reminder that every foid has encountered atleast one 99th percentile gigadick to which she compares every new dick

I'm a dicklet, it's brutal, especially because I'm 6'4 so you're expected to be hung. Even if my face wasn't ugly as shit I doubt I would ever have the courage to show my dick to a woman. Imagine being laughed at, shit's gonna haunt you for the rest of your life.
6’4 and dicklet? over bro i’m praying you’re not black

He should dump that slut before she dumps him.

@FACEandLMS Clearly browsing small dick problems and laughing at their problems knowing he has a BBC and ascended a long time ago.

Good cope isn’t it face?

@FACEandLMS Clearly browsing small dick problems and laughing at their problems knowing he has a BBC and ascended a long time ago.

JFL THIS, hes probably reading this forum for the same reason, hes a slayer but sub8/10 girls dont count so hes here "to read about one of the few incel-making issues that I don't suffer from personally", aka actually being incel

JFL THIS, hes probably reading this forum for the same reason, hes a slayer but sub8/10 girls dont count so hes here "to read about one of the few incel-making issues that I don't suffer from personally", aka actually being incel
He has slayed numerous women, even going so far to walk away from the single mother he was ascending with because he “didn’t want to get trapped” (which he secretly regrets and used his redpilled past to cope with for a long time).
Literally walking away from women and crying about his BBC on incels.is

Face and lms try being yourself

Good cope isn’t it face?
I do that too tbh.. probabaly once a week or every two weeks.. NGL I also go on r/short to remind myself it could have been a lot worse
It actually helps a lot

Invisible (FACEandLMS) is an OG. He's been rejected by obese and ugly women and has been posting about juggernaut law (or at least the concept) before the term was even coined.

Show some respect.

He has slayed numerous women, even going so far to walk away from the single mother he was ascending with because he “didn’t want to get trapped” (which he secretly regrets and used his redpilled past to cope with for a long time).
Literally walking away from women and crying about his BBC on incels.is

Face and lms try being yourself

Yeah I reject women regularly too, just incel things

It was sarcastic, Im a virgin, Id fuck anything that comes my way just to lose it tbh, its laughable tho that there are nonvirgin guys rejecting women here

Even if you ascend you lose nowadays.