Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Small talk is blackpilling the shit out of me

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
I've recently been trying to get more extroverted since my loneliness is mentally torturing me at this point. I think I've become pretty well-versed in the art of interacting and small talk with certain types of people (strangers in public, male employees, classmates, acquaintaces). Older adults are always friendly; but for people my age, it depends.
  • Other incels (including soyboys) are the easiest to talk to since they, like me, are also desperate to not be treated like garbage.
  • Normies are usually receptive, especially if they're alone or in small groups.
  • Chads will only be receptive if they're employees or if they're alone. If they're in groups, they won't be as rude as foids, but they still don't want to be associated with a subhuman nerd. They'll usually give a quick smile-and-nod response and mingle with someone else.
But then there's femoids :feelscry:. This is where it truly hurts. Sometimes, after continued success in riffing with other dudes, I forget that I'm a hideous subhuman and try to make conversation with a girl. I then get a harsh dose of reality when I see them disinterestedly utter a one-word response and not even look at me; or at worst, give me a dirty look. If they're employees, they'll manage to put on a forced smile but make me take the hint.

It's humiliating :feelscry:. Each time I briefly wonder "Was it something I said?" then I realize "Oh yeah, I forgot I was ugly."

congratz on mastering small talk fren

Congrats tbh. Its hard. I suck at talking about random shit. Even with my closest friends;we always talk about similar topics.

except for the part about foids this is good to hear, human contact is important, many of the people on this site (myself included) would see an improvement if we had more friends and acquaintances tbh

except for the part about foids this is good to hear, human contact is important, many of the people on this site (myself included) would see an improvement if we had more friends and acquaintances tbh
This is definitely, my life would be worse without my virgin friends.

friendship is important, some ppl would argue its more important than relationships, friendships often outlast relationships

friendship is important, some ppl would argue its more important than relationships, friendships often outlast relationships
True. I know my mentalcel friend for 12 years.

True. I know my mentalcel friend for 12 years.
how much do you talk about the things talked about this site irl with him? is he blackpilled ,redpilled etc?

how much do you talk about the things talked about this site irl with him? is he blackpilled ,redpilled etc?
(btw, he is also a eggfacecel) Hmm, he is kinda blackpilled tbh. I try to blackpill my friends(i have 2 other incel friends), one of them tries to stay bluepilled. The other one is really funny bec. he is rgbpilled(last year he kinda blackpilled me, then he acted like bluepilled, then he said confidence is important etc)

We need to go ER

I always observe how foids look at me or their tone when I have to talk to them. I can tell they feel hostile around me

foids are always on the defense and assume that every guy they talk to wants to have sex even if they themselves are subhuman this is a level of arrogance and incel can never achieve

(btw, he is also a eggfacecel) Hmm, he is kinda blackpilled tbh. I try to blackpill my friends(i have 2 other incel friends), one of them tries to stay bluepilled. The other one is really funny bec. he is rgbpilled(last year he kinda blackpilled me, then he acted like bluepilled, then he said confidence is important etc)
Your friends sound like cucks

Your friends sound like cucks
Thankfully they arent. My gymcel friend is very bipolar tbh, sometimes he acts like a cuck, then he says "rape is good, you know?". He is a bit weird but i love him tbh.

Thankfully they arent. My gymcel friend is very bipolar tbh, sometimes he acts like a cuck, then he says "rape is good, you know?". He is a bit weird but i love him tbh.
I had a friend who was schizophrenic and when I brought him to the gym he would talk to himself and shit so I just tried to blackpill him and he said I just need more confidence

I still have no friends ngl. Normies and Chads never actually wanted to hang out with me and all the incels I know seem bluepilled to the core so I have no interest. At least making small talk gives me a break from being invisible.

It's humiliating :feelscry:. Each time I briefly wonder "Was it something I said?" then I realize "Oh yeah, I forgot I was ugly."
I wish people would let me forget how ugly I am, just for a week

I'm sorry bro. blackpill will kill us all eventually

Good job bro I wish I could talk to people, Im too autistic and high inhib

The key to making small talk is being tall and NW0

Most guys are lonely and will talk endlessly to you.

Most women, even ugliest of the ugly, will act like total cunts to you.

Most guys are lonely and will talk endlessly to you.

Most women, even ugliest of the ugly, will act like total cunts to you.
Thats why men and women cant be friends