Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Small Talk Is a Sign of Intelligence

WhitePilledRage

WhitePilledRage

Recruit
★★★
Being good at small talk requires being able to think and react quick enough to keep up with other people's thoughts, to me, this requires more talent than being good at running one's mouth about a topic they've spent a million hours reseraching because they have no life outside their room and the internet. I'd rather be well rounded like normies than be limited to being only able to talk about one thing.

low iq normie cope there is no complexity to small talk

Verbal intelligence definitely if you're autistic. However normies do it subconsciously. What's a calculated game for us comes naturally to them.

Verbal intelligence definitely if you're autistic. However normies do it subconsciously. What's a calculated game for us comes naturally to them.

yes, if you have to calculate something that normals do automatically, then you're close to being retarded.

how was your day
how was the weather
How's that job going
you watch the new goyslop

omg so hard, its like rocket science!
soy-soyboy.gif

how was your day
how was the weather
How's that job going
you watch the new goyslop

omg so hard, its like rocket science!
soy-soyboy.gif

Exactly, I'm too slow to think of what to say that doesn't end in awkward silence, so I must be even dumber than normies?

Small talk is for Chads and Stacies

no lol

all kinds of idiots engage in small talk constantly, meanwhile there are intelligent people who don't

it's got nothing to do with intelligence, you just need to have a life to talk about

Really? That's facnating! Tell me more...