Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How common is being a framecel??

Runt171

Runt171

Recruit
★★★★

Ive noticed now that I see a decent amount of framecels around alot more then when I was younger

They have weird proportions sloped shoulders weird hips

Im guessing this is because of the lowered testosterone levels in men now
Life as a framecel is probably one of the most brutal ways for a man to live

My main problem has always been small frame and height its such a brutal trait to have

It ruins any chance you have at getting respect from men and chances are you will be brutally bullied and abused if you have a small frame because people know they can abuse you and theres nothing you can do about it

small men have the highest chance of being attacked for no reason out of any type of person I can think of

This has happened to me a few times

Women wont ever take you seriously for sex unless you have a good face

You just end up looking like a teenager as a grown man

I barely ever see anyone talk About frame on here but it is so important to life as a man

I'm a framecel but my testosterone levels now are in the normal range for my age.

It ruins any chance you have at getting respect from men and chances are you will be brutally bullied and abused if you have a small frame because people know they can abuse you and theres nothing you can do about it

small men have the highest chance of being attacked for no reason out of any type of person I can think of

I barely ever see anyone talk About frame on here but it is so important to life as a man
Yes, I hate having my body. I wish I had wider shoulders and was overall taller. Six inches would change my life.

Yes, I hate having my body. I wish I had wider shoulders and was overall taller. Six inches would change my life.
How bad is your frame mine is genuinely ER tier

It’s completely ruined my fucking life istg
So many things went wrong in my life because of it
I have no confidence when Im outside even bitches framemog me sometimes and every man in my area brutally size mogs me

my dad and I are the same height (5'7), we both have large waists but he has a 22.5 in bideltoid while I have an 18.5...

I'm a framecel but my testosterone levels now are in the normal range for my age.
Were they low when you were younger??

Im not sure if testosterone affects it that much obviously genetics are more important
But idk why it would be more common now if it wasnt that

I see pictures from the 70s and before and barely ever see framecels but I always see framecels now whether its irl or on youtube

How bad is your frame mine is genuinely ER tier
It's bad, but I wouldn't call it ER tier. Just below what women want or what guys consider respectable. I honestly look at my arms as if they were from a women's body same with my shoulders and neck. It just looks weird to me. My height is my pain issue; if I was taller, I would at least generate more respect and certainly fear from people as no one fucks with a guy who's a solid head or taller than them.
It’s completely ruined my fucking life istg
So many things went wrong in my life because of it
I have no confidence when Im outside even bitches framemog me sometimes and every man in my area brutally size mogs me
Sorry to hear that. The worst I've personally suffered is women being taller than me in heels, such as my mother, which I absolutely hate and find emasculating. I should be taller than my own mother, but my genes just didn't play out that way. Confidence is also an issue for me, not just because of my height and frame but my face and race as well. If I was seven feet tall, this wouldn't be an issue of course.

my dad and I are the same height (5'7), we both have large waists but he has a 22.5 in bideltoid while I have an 18.5...
My bideltoid is probably below 17 I never measured it

My dad is one of the worst framecels ive ever seen

Im a small guy but my proportions arent that bad he is around my size but he has terrible sloped shoulders

Im 20 now and I weigh something around 55 to 60kg rn idk the exact weight when he was my age to probably 35 he weighed 45kg

Idk why tf he had a kid hes such a fucking dumbass

It's bad, but I wouldn't call it ER tier. Just below what women want or what guys consider respectable. I honestly look at my arms as if they were from a women's body same with my shoulders and neck. It just looks weird to me. My height is my pain issue; if I was taller, I would at least generate more respect and certainly fear from people as no one fucks with a guy who's a solid head or taller than them.

Sorry to hear that. The worst I've personally suffered is women being taller than me in heels, such as my mother, which I absolutely hate and find emasculating. I should be taller than my own mother, but my genes just didn't play out that way. Confidence is also an issue for me, not just because of my height and frame but my face and race as well. If I was seven feet tall, this wouldn't be an issue of course.
Tbh Ive gotten used to the height mog up to a certain point it mostly bothers me if I know the person has ill intention towards me or wants to mog me

I am 5’6 or 5’7 though and while that is a terrible height it could be way worse Ive know some people who are 5’5 and below and I genuinely cant imagine how brutal it is
How tall are you??

Tbh Ive gotten used to the height mog up to a certain point it mostly bothers me if I know the person has ill intention towards me or wants to mog me

I am 5’6 or 5’7 though and while that is a terrible height it could be way worse Ive know some people who are 5’5 and below and I genuinely cant imagine how brutal it is
How tall are you??
I'm 5'8', but in this day and age, women want six feet and taller. Most men around me are taller than me, and I'm tired of being intimidated by people taller than me from both sexes. If I was taller, my life would be completely different even if my looks didn't improve. I'd say past 6'3' looks that are 3/10 and above can be forgiven.

Also, yes, people do have it worse than me, as you've mentioned. Manlets who are 5'3' or 5'4' maybe even smaller. But the grass is always greener on the other side, and people have it way better than I do just because they're taller.

I'm 5'8', but in this day and age, women want six feet and taller. Most men around me are taller than me, and I'm tired of being intimidated by people taller than me from both sexes. If I was taller, my life would be completely different even if my looks didn't improve. I'd say past 6'3' looks that are 3/10 and above can be forgiven.

Also, yes, people do have it worse than me, as you've mentioned. Manlets who are 5'3' or 5'4' maybe even smaller. But the grass is always greener on the other side, and people have it way better than I do just because they're taller.
Being a manlet at any height is brutal
but I guess were on the better side of a shit situation

Were at the height where we can just about fit in but we will always be the smallest any more and you will never be able to be social unless you have a good face and even then it will probably still be brutal

The height/framePill is one of the most brutal pills imo
Normally taller guys get better frames too
And good genes come in a package so they normally have atleast an average face so they get literally everything

Ive seen completely average to slightly below average guys slay just because they are 6 foot with decent frame

Whats the average height where you are from??
Im in the uk and judging by the people I see outside it’s probably like 5’10 and a half

I’m a framecel. I was bullied all throughout middle and high school for being skinny. I have shitty muscle genetics and narrow clavicles, but I managed to gain 20 pounds of muscle in 2 years. I used to be only 78 pounds in 7th grade. In 11th grade I was only 135 pounds at 5’11” tall. At 6’0” now I’m 155 pounds. Still fairly skinny. I have thick legs and weirdly wide hips for a man. My arms are thin and my upper body is small. My legs are long and my torso is short. After all that gym coping I get frame mogged and muscle mogged by average guys who never worked out a day in their life. I’m stronger than I look though and can do 10 pull ups in a row and 30 push ups in a row. It’s almost like my body was designed to be a female body with my frame. My shoulder width is identical to an average female. I have reasonably high testosterone and an insanely high libido and I never can get anywhere with women, and my thin frame plays a part in that.

Being a manlet at any height is brutal
but I guess were on the better side of a shit situation

Were at the height where we can just about fit in but we will always be the smallest any more and you will never be able to be social unless you have a good face and even then it will probably still be brutal

The height/framePill is one of the most brutal pills imo
Normally taller guys get better frames too
And good genes come in a package so they normally have atleast an average face so they get literally everything

Ive seen completely average to slightly below average guys slay just because they are 6 foot with decent frame

Whats the average height where you are from??
Im in the uk and judging by the people I see outside it’s probably like 5’10 and a half
The average height is around the same here, too; I'm in Burgenland, in the state of Alligators and Sunshine.

Even being the average height would increase my SMV, and if I still don't get any girls, at least people would respect me more, and that's a simple fact.

This is IncelTV's video on the topic, and it's brutal. We are literally animals regardless of what the Christiancopers or anyone else say. Sad and brutal, but true. That's the blackpill.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvGlu37Taeo

I’m a framecel. I was bullied all throughout middle and high school for being skinny. I have shitty muscle genetics and narrow clavicles, but I managed to gain 20 pounds of muscle in 2 years. I used to be only 78 pounds in 7th grade. In 11th grade I was only 135 pounds at 5’11” tall. At 6’0” now I’m 155 pounds. Still fairly skinny. I have thick legs and weirdly wide hips for a man. My arms are thin and my upper body is small. My legs are long and my torso is short. After all that gym coping I get frame mogged and muscle mogged by average guys who never worked out a day in their life. I’m stronger than I look though and can do 10 pull ups in a row and 30 push ups in a row. It’s almost like my body was designed to be a female body with my frame. My shoulder width is identical to an average female. I have reasonably high testosterone and an insanely high libido and I never can get anywhere with women, and my thin frame plays a part in that.
Atleast your 6 foot and strong though
my body is very weak despite me trying to work out

Do you know the actual width of your shoulders??

I cant imagine what the shoulder width of a woman would look like on a 6 foot man that must be brutal asf

Some areas are getting really bad where people under 30 are mostly over 6ft.

The average height is around the same here, too; I'm in Burgenland, in the state of Alligators and Sunshine.

Even being the average height would increase my SMV, and if I still don't get any girls, at least people would respect me more, and that's a simple fact.

This is IncelTV's video on the topic, and it's brutal. We are literally animals regardless of what the Christiancopers or anyone else say. Sad and brutal, but true. That's the blackpill.

The worst part is being blackpilled and a framcel because you realise how much of a disadvantage it is
Especially when you realise that our species is nothing special and we are just animals like you were saying

Even my dumbass bluepilled dad realised being a framecel is bad but he never realised how many problems in life it caused him

I remember as a kid he used to work in a garage near my house and he took me there

All the other guys were taller and bigger then him and they were mocking him right infront of me

Which is pretty brutal to think of now because the same fate awaits me if i ever got a job but luckily im neetmaxxed

Some areas are getting really bad where people under 30 are mostly over 6ft.
Yeah theres so many 6 foot people in my area but most men are 5’10 they still mog me in pretty much everything anyway so as you can imagine its brutal asf going outside

Yeah theres so many 6 foot people in my area but most men are 5’10 they still mog me in pretty much everything anyway so as you can imagine its brutal asf going outside
I've seen a lot of people around my area who make 6ft guys look short and foids can't help but stare and comment how tall they are.

Even my dumbass dad realised being a framecel is bad but he never realised how many problems in life it caused him
Well, there's the cause of your bad genetics...
I remember as a kid he used to work in a garage near my house and he took me there

All the other guys were taller and bigger then him and they were mocking him right infront of me

Which is pretty brutal to think of now because the same fate awaits me if i ever got a job but luckily im neetmaxxed
Yeah, that's not a good look for a son to see. Brutal. I'm just like you; I'm glad I'm NEETmaxxing instead of dealing with the normies and Chads out in the public, not to forget the fucking foids.

I've seen a lot of people around my area who make 6ft guys look short and foids can't help but stare and comment how tall they are.
every once in awhile i see guys who must be from like 6’3 to 6’6

For some reason I see them alot when I go to mcdonalds there is always some tallfag there for some reason its like they are summoned there just to fuck with me

I remember one time when I used to cope with the gym a few years ago I saw this woman who must have been like 6’2 walk in with a massive broad frame and I remember thinking it looked like Ivan drago from rocky

I thought it was a tranny at first but it was definitely a woman

Weirdest shit Ive ever seen and very brutal to see when she mascmogs the shit out of me

Well, there's the cause of your bad genetics...

Yeah, that's not a good look for a son to see. Brutal. I'm just like you; I'm glad I'm NEETmaxxing instead of dealing with the normies and Chads out in the public, not to forget the fucking foids.

My dad is a low iq dumbass most of my bad genes come from him

Hes literally a rotter now I think he recently got another gf but she is probably using him for something and it wont last long

I used to visit him alot but I cba speaking to him anymore its just brutal everytime I see him

Its a brutal life but Im just trying to avoid suffering as much as possible now

I rarely go out anymore to avoid the fucking normies Im sick of their shit

The area I live in isnt as bad as it used to be or atleast it feels that way

When i was younger I would have to walk home all the time and I would always be harrased and treated like shit
I have so many bad memories from that time

How come your like me do you have a similar problem with your dad??

Last edited:
My dad is a low iq dumbass most of my bad genes come from him

Hes literally a rotter now I think he recently got another gf but she is probably using him for something and it wont last long

I used to visit him alot but I cba speaking to him anymore its just brutal everytime I see him
The parentpill strikes again. The people who created us better have good genetics; otherwise, this is the result.
Its a brutal life but Im just trying to avoid suffering as much as possible now

I rarely go out anymore to avoid the fucking normies Im sick of their shit

The area I live in isnt as bad as it used to be or atleast it feels that way

When i was younger I would have to walk home all the time and I would always be harrased and treated like shit
I have so many bad memories from that time
Indeed. I'm grateful for what I have because other inkwells have to go out in public and deal with all the harassment and bullying for things they never chose or, worse, never could change. We were doomed from the moment of her conception. We were born, and it was over. We shouldn't blame ourselves for things out of our control. We just have to cope before we finally die in one way or another. Because that's something we all share, a date with Death.

The parentpill strikes again. The people who created us better have good genetics; otherwise, this is the result.

Indeed. I'm grateful for what I have because other inkwells have to go out in public and deal with all the harassment and bullying for things they never chose or, worse, never could change. We were doomed from the moment of her conception. We were born, and it was over. We shouldn't blame ourselves for things out of our control. We just have to cope before we finally die in one way or another. Because that's something we all share, a date with Death.
No one should be allowed to have kids unless they have atleast somewhat good genes

No one with any mental problems or physical problems should be allowed

if we lived in a fair and just world eugenics would have been used years ago

Anyone who says eugenics is evil clearly hasnt lived a brutal enough life

Im grateful my mum lets me neetmax I feel like she realised the suffering i was caused by her choice to birth me and felt she had to take care of me to make up for it

Shes one of the few good women Ive met in my life
Other bitches would just blame it all on me and take no responsibility

Atleast your 6 foot and strong though
my body is very weak despite me trying to work out

Do you know the actual width of your shoulders??

I cant imagine what the shoulder width of a woman would look like on a 6 foot man that must be brutal asf
I do get some respect from people just from my height, but having narrow clavicles compared to my height sucks. I just measured it and my shoulder width is around 17 inches. My shoulders are definitely wider than a woman's. I'm so used to seeing fat chicks all over in the USA that it makes the average woman's shoulder width seem wider than it really is. If I was next to a healthy weight woman, my shoulders would definitely be wider. My shoulder width would look ok on a shorter guy but it looks a bit narrow because of how tall I am.

every once in awhile i see guys who must be from like 6’3 to 6’6
Foids see these guys and think they also need a boyfriend that tall and people shorter are beneath her standards.
I remember one time when I used to cope with the gym a few years ago I saw this woman who must have been like 6’2 walk in with a massive broad frame and I remember thinking it looked like Ivan drago from rocky
It's so fucked. I saw a granny who was similar in height at the gym once followed by her family of genetically superior giants.

I do get some respect from people just from my height, but having narrow clavicles compared to my height sucks. I just measured it and my shoulder width is around 17 inches. My shoulders are definitely wider than a woman's. I'm so used to seeing fat chicks all over in the USA that it makes the average woman's shoulder width seem wider than it really is. If I was next to a healthy weight woman, my shoulders would definitely be wider. My shoulder width would look ok on a shorter guy but it looks a bit narrow because of how tall I am.
Yeah I can imagine that looks fairly bad

I think mine are like 16 to 17 and they still look narrow even with my tiny head

Would you rather be a short guy with your same shoulder width but good proportions or stay at your height with your body how it is now??

I would probably choose the height tbh

Ive noticed now that I see a decent amount of framecels around alot more then when I was younger

They have weird proportions sloped shoulders weird hips

Im guessing this is because of the lowered testosterone levels in men now
Life as a framecel is probably one of the most brutal ways for a man to live

My main problem has always been small frame and height its such a brutal trait to have

I rarely see framecels irl, but maybe it’s because I had body dysmoprhia so I think everyone looks somewhat decent

No one should be allowed to have kids unless they have atleast somewhat good genes

No one with any mental problems or physical problems should be allowed

if we lived in a fair and just world eugenics would have been used years ago

Anyone who says eugenics is evil clearly hasnt lived a brutal enough life
Yes, eugenics is the obvious solution but people are retarded. They think it's "Nazi-esque," but I say I DON'T CARE! It's clearly a benefit for humanity and society, so who fucking cares what it represents other than its unassailable benefits! Too many people have suffered from bad genetics, and all the selfish and retarded parents who reproduce are only causing more suffering. I fully support the government to control reproduction as they do with many other things. Only Chad and Stacy should breed. Those who break the rule shall be publicly executed in a humiliating and painful panner on national television.
Im grateful my mum lets me neetmax I feel like she realised the suffering i was caused by her choice to birth me and felt she had to take care of me to make up for it

Shes one of the few good women Ive met in my life
Other bitches would just blame it all on me and take no responsibility
That's nice to hear. My parents are letting me NEETmaxx as well, but I don't know how long it'll last. It's the least they could do for fucking me over with subpar genetics. But they are bluepilled and don't see it that way. Frankly, all inkwells should be supported by the government as a means of compensation for our misery and shitty hand that was unfairly dealt to us.

Foids see these guys and think they also need a boyfriend that tall and people shorter are beneath her standards.

It's so fucked. I saw a granny who was similar in height at the gym once followed by her family of genetically superior giants.
Brutal I wouldnt have been able to cope with seeing a whole family like that

It was pretty brutal seeing that woman and I think I quit the gym not long after but because she was a woman I saw the humour in the situation

If it was a man I would never be able to forget the mog

There was one guy I saw that was sort of similar
He was 6’3 blonde decent build pretty boy type of face

Im still traumatised by the mog of walking next to him im happy no one was around apart from his oofy doofy dad

Foids see men like that and they only want them so they can show them off as a trophy and so they can mog all their friends bfs and the men they see in public

Its crazy hypergamy has gone this far

Yes, eugenics is the obvious solution but people are retarded. They think it's "Nazi-esque," but I say I DON'T CARE! It's clearly a benefit for humanity and society, so who fucking cares what it represents other than its unassailable benefits! Too many people have suffered from bad genetics, and all the selfish and retarded parents who reproduce are only causing more suffering. I fully support the government to control reproduction as they do with many other things. Only Chad and Stacy should breed. Those who break the rule shall be publicly executed in a humiliating and painful panner on national television.

That's nice to hear. My parents are letting me NEETmaxx as well, but I don't know how long it'll last. It's the least they could do for fucking me over with subpar genetics. But they are bluepilled and don't see it that way. Frankly, all inkwells should be supported by the government as a means of compensation for our misery and shitty hand that was unfairly dealt to us.
They say eugenics is bad because they are selfish and cant deny their animal instinct to breed

They dont realise or dont care that through a few generations of sacrifice so much suffering could be fixed

I think its also because they want the incel subclass to stay around so we can slave for their society and be lower on the hierarchy then them so they can feel good about themselves

Last edited:
Yeah I can imagine that looks fairly bad

I think mine are like 16 to 17 and they still look narrow even with my tiny head

Would you rather be a short guy with your same shoulder width but good proportions or stay at your height with your body how it is now??

I would probably choose the height tbh
I'd still keep the height. The proportions look a little off, but it still feels good to heightmog people. Even though I'm skinny, people still don't mess with me much because I am noticeably taller than them. I'm used to feeling taller than most people and easily reaching high stuff and all that. My height is one of the only things about me that is better than average, so I'd hate to lose it.

I rarely see framecels irl, but maybe it’s because I had body dysmoprhia so I think everyone looks somewhat decent
where do you live??

Some countries normally have better frames like the netherlands

I see a decent amount of framcels atleast in the area I live

They mostly have shit proportions though I feel like it is rare for a man to be small

They same eugenics is bad because they are selfish and cant deny their animal instinct to breed

They dont realise or dont care that through a few generations of sacrifice so much suffering could be fixed

I think its also because they want the incel subclass to stay around so we can slave for their society and be lower on the hierarchy then them so they can feel good about themselves
For some of them, that is true. Also, because they genuinely believe it to be evil and morally repugnant for whatever reason. That reason, of course, is that everyone is equal and that denying people their natural right to breed is wrong! When that couldn't be further from the truth, as people are suffering from said freedom. Why give the power to breed when they have done nothing but misuse that power? It's time for a change, a change that will bring about a world where only the strong, the healthy, the intelligent, and the beautiful will be born. The best and brightest, the elite of humanity. Oh, What a Glorious Day that will be! So beautiful!

Also, for the Inkwell subclass, I believe that it is more adeptly categorized for the normies as they outnumber us by a great deal. We simply exist to serve as a reminder of how low a man can fall and how miserably it would be to become one of us. The weird, the creepy, the outcasted. We serve as an example for them to avoid so they can wage slave their lives away while their wives fuck Chad and Tyrone.

where do you live??

Some countries normally have better frames like the netherlands

I see a decent amount of framcels atleast in the area I live

They mostly have shit proportions though I feel like it is rare for a man to be small
US, but I’m around mainly blacks and Latinos so we all have decent frames half the time I’ve noticed

I'd still keep the height. The proportions look a little off, but it still feels good to heightmog people. Even though I'm skinny, people still don't mess with me much because I am noticeably taller than them. I'm used to feeling taller than most people and easily reaching high stuff and all that. My height is one of the only things about me that is better than average, so I'd hate to lose it.
I cant even imagine being tall it would be such a different life experience
Im so used to most people being at least 2 inchs taller

Theres barely anyone I height mog and normally i dont feel good when it happens because their lives must be brutal
unless i dont like the person then idgaf

For some of them, that is true. Also, because they genuinely believe it to be evil and morally repugnant for whatever reason. That reason, of course, is that everyone is equal and that denying people their natural right to breed is wrong! When that couldn't be further from the truth, as people are suffering from said freedom. Why give the power to breed when they have done nothing but misuse that power? It's time for a change, a change that will bring about a world where only the strong, the healthy, the intelligent, and the beautiful will be born. The best and brightest, the elite of humanity. Oh, What a Glorious Day that will be! So beautiful!

Also, for the Inkwell subclass, I believe that it is more adeptly categorized for the normies as they outnumber us by a great deal. We simply exist to serve as a reminder of how low a man can fall and how miserably it would be to become one of us. The weird, the creepy, the outcasted. We serve as an example for them to avoid so they can wage slave their lives away while their wives fuck Chad and Tyrone.
How are we all equal when half of men are denied the right to have kids??

Normie logic never makes any sense it just shows that they never think too deep into anything

US, but I’m around mainly blacks and Latinos so we all have decent frames half the time I’ve noticed
I think blacks have the best frames out of all races
Now I think of it I dont think Ive ever seen a black framecel

How are we all equal when half of men are denied the right to have kids??

Normie logic never makes any sense it just shows that they never think too deep into anything
They don't; you're right about that. They think that men aren't entitled to women, although that doesn't seem to be a problem when it comes to women having sex with Chad and Tyrone.
And it's the men's fault for being lazy and gross, as in fat; when a good number of them gymmaxxed and then realized that didn't change a single thing in their dating lives, so they just gave up and pleasuremaxxed with food and video. Their weight isn't the cause of their inceldome, its the symptom.

Is Florida a nice place to live?

Makes my brain flare up with primal instincts.

They don't; you're right about that. They think that men aren't entitled to women, although that doesn't seem to be a problem when it comes to women having sex with Chad and Tyrone.
And it's the men's fault for being lazy and gross, as in fat; when a good number of them gymmaxxed and then realized that didn't change a single thing in their dating lives, so they just gave up and pleasuremaxxed with food and video. Their weight isn't the cause of their inceldome, its the symptom.
Normies always get cause and effect the wrong way round

“No one likes you because your so depressing brooooo”

Why is he like that though I wonder???

Its also funny how most women expect all men to be fit now when most of them are more fat then they ever were before

It isnt even as hard for most women to stay fit as it is for men they literally just have to not eat as much and most men will find their body’s attractive and even then some men will still find fat women attractive somehow

but men have to have good proportions good muscles and be strong to have a genuinely attractive body

women always want everything and wont compromise they want to be able to eat all the food they want and be fat and still get chad while men are expected to do everything right if they aren’t a chad

I like your hotline miami avi

I'm a subhuman framecel creature, I get framemogged even by most women.

Warm seasons are suicidefuel for me because I have to wear short sleeve clothing.

Alll ethnics with the exception of blacks have small frames. Framecel is normal for deathniks.

I like your hotline miami avi
Thanks I just finished the game again since they put it on xbox

Ive loved that game since I was a kid

Incel trait: you played hotline miami to take out the strEss fRom your shitty incel life even when you wERe a kid

Last edited:
Normies always get cause and effect the wrong way round

“No one likes you because your so depressing brooooo”

Why is he like that though I wonder???

Its also funny how most women expect all men to be fit now when most of them are more fat then they ever were before

It isnt even as hard for most women to stay fit as it is for men they literally just have to not eat as much and most men will find their body’s attractive and even then some men will still find fat women attractive somehow

but men have to have good proportions good muscles and be strong to have a genuinely attractive body

women always want everything and wont compromise they want to be able to eat all the food they want and be fat and still get chad while men are expected to do everything right if they aren’t a chad
Yep. Women can do nothing wrong, while Sub-8 men struggle with life, and Sub-5 men especially. If you even do one thing wrong, they go ape and cast all the blame onto you and spare no effort when it comes to making genetically inferior men feel like shit.
Women want the rights, not the responsibilities that come with the rights. They will and do have their cake and eat it, too.