Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Small penis is a fucking death sentence

takERisks

takERisks

Eat the bat kill the west
-
Don't @ me under 5inches and you need to be a 10/10 CEO to keep an average girl FUCKKKKK

How big is your dick OP?

Anything under 6 inches is a micropenis in foids' eyes.

just use your tongue broOOOO

I wonder how it feels to be a Chad with a micropenis.

B53B2E24 B8D7 43D8 BFD3 FBA38F5BFB9A

Its over.

I wonder how it feels to be a Chad with a micropenis.
There are some guys on r/smalldickproblems who are 6'3 and attractive, yet all girls they meet are disappointed and make fun on them when they see their dicks

A true Chad comes with the whole package, tall, attractive and hung

I'm sorry but it never even began boyo :feelsbadman::feelscry:
Oh my god just fucking kill me oh my god FUCK ALL THE FAKECELS THIS IS FUCKING HELLLLLLLLLL YOU DONT KNOW THIS

There are some guys on r/smalldickproblems who are 6'3 and attractive, yet all girls they meet are disappointed and make fun on them when they see their dicks

Interesting.

Incel dicklets are truecels

Like this guy

The worst thing is how socially accepted is to make fun of guys with small dicks. All those virtue signaling "stop bodyshaming" people? They are the first one to make fun of guys with small dicks. Same for the fucking big dick energy meme which is just telling people that having a small penis makes you a bad person as well.

Be glad you don't have 1 incher

Small dick affects the whole body. You won't be whole as a man ever and you know it.
Dick size is the inofficial measurement for manliness. And you know it.
You try to deny, but it won't help. It haunts you all your life, day in day out.
I feel you fellow dickcel :cryfeels:

The worst thing is how socially accepted is to make fun of guys with small dicks. All those virtue signaling "stop bodyshaming" people? They are the first one to make fun of guys with small dicks. Same for the fucking big dick energy meme which is just telling people that having a small penis makes you a bad person as well.
So mftrue

What gets my motivation up is my penis. I have a layer of petrified fat (I put lipostabil injection and have already done lipo surgery in the region), the lumps are not gone ... I have to grow from 4 cm to 5 to stay in the minimum average of today that is 6.5 inches or 16/17 cm. I speak minimal to not be ashamed.

my guess is guys with small dicks also have feminine / cuck looking faces

4incher here
kill me now

Exactly. High IQ!
just use your tongue broOOOO
Just turn gay passive (bi, I doubt it is possible to become gay), funny that I see gay people with big cock tails, I do not know why ... women is understandable.

Last edited:
im ugly but got a huge one

What an incel is supposed to do with his penis OP? My open question to all dickcopers here. Who is going to see your dick? Do you go outside naked and sway your big dick and balls left and right like pendulum to lure stacies? I simply don't get it. Apology for my low IQ.

The worst part about being a ricecel is everyone assumes you have a small dick. And you can never prove them wrong because of face

What an incel is supposed to do with his penis OP? My open question to all dickcopers here. Who is going to see your dick? Do you go outside naked and sway your big dick and balls left and right like pendulum to lure stacies? I simply don't get it. Apology for my low IQ.
When did I say big dick is a redeeming factor? I just said small dick is a death sentence for most ppl
The worst part about being a ricecel is everyone assumes you have a small dick. And you can never prove them wrong because of face
:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Mine is 4.5 inches it's over lul.

The good news is foids are so retarded that they have no clue how to measure. Guys love lying to foids about the size. My friend who has gotten laid says he has 7 inches, and every foid he has fucked goes, "WOW! That's only 7 inches? My last boyfriend was 7 inches and yours is much bigger!"

That's because her last boyfriend lied.

That said, they do compare you to other guys, of course, as shown in the Karen Owen documents. If your dick is lacking compared to other dudes, they're laughing internally...and maybe externally, depending on their mood.

I answered this question already in this thread.
You just don't feel right with it and it haunts you, because dick size is the inofficial measurement for manliness.

As long as you can fap without problems there's no reason to care.

You need 7 inch but it doesn't matter as an Incel.

As long as you can fap without problems there's no reason to care.
I'm not a truecel 1/10 so I care. You can be a 10/10 if you have a small penis will be over, unless you become gay. Even so, he has a gay man who loves being ripped.
The dickpill is the only one that can kill a chad, the dickpill is the ruler of the pills.

Last edited:
Small dick affects the whole body. You won't be whole as a man ever and you know it.
Dick size is the inofficial measurement for manliness. And you know it.
You try to deny, but it won't help. It haunts you all your life, day in day out.
I feel you fellow dickcel :cryfeels:
IT level of IQ here, dick doesn't matter. High T =/= always big dick. And you'll never use the dick anyways so it not like it matters.

IT level of IQ here, dick doesn't matter. High T =/= always big dick. And you'll never use the dick anyways so it not like it matters.
I can tell that you don't have a tiny wiener.

Have any of you tried showering?

Have any of you tried showering?
First of all, happy cake day!
I'd like to add that you should try to watch more movies with a strong female lead, like Ocean's 8! I watched it with the wife and I, the wife and Jerome loved it!

Edit: Thanks for the gold kind stranger