Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Small penis is a fucking death sentence

First of all, happy cake day!
I'd like to add that you should try to watch more movies with a strong female lead, like Ocean's 8! I watched it with the wife and I, the wife and Jerome loved it!

Edit: Thanks for the gold kind stranger
Username checks out.

How does it even matter when no foid is ever going to see it. I have 7 inch dick but i'm a manlet, bald and have an ugly face. So no, having a big dick is of no use to people who don't make it to the minimum looks required so stop your bullshit about small dick, when you walk in public or no one knows your dick size but they instantly know your face and height and hair density. For incels dick size shouldn't matter, small dick can only affect chad or chadlites

How does it even matter when no foid is ever going to see it. I have 7 inch dick but i'm a manlet, bald and have an ugly face. So no, having a big dick is of no use to people who don't make it to the minimum looks required so stop your bullshit about small dick, when you walk in public or no one knows your dick size but they instantly know your face and height and hair density. For incels dick size shouldn't matter, small dick can only affect chad or chadlites
mogs me

anything is a death sentence in 2018

any woman can easily get a guy who ticks all of the boxes. big dick, tall, good face

penis size has no effect on incels, no foid will ever see it, you could have a 14 incher as thick as your arm and it will never be used.

I wonder how it feels to be a Chad with a micropenis.
they would still fuck him and orgasm like crazy cuz he has face + frame + height
i'm 4.4incher (11cm) it's over

have you tried taking a shower?

The worldwide average penis size is 5.1 inches, don't believe all the people who claim they have a huge cock. Theirs are without a doubt smaller than they'd like to admit.
Yes but they can’t estimate size well due to so many men frauding.

Same with height, many state 6”0+ but most men fraud 2 inches so it’s only over if you are below 5”10
High iqcel.

Run strap on game and you will be fine. Lesbians do it all the time