Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Small bro struggles while being a "nigh chad lite"

S

SeriousSmallbro

Greycel
I currently am 18 years old and am neeting the fuck out of my life right now. I spent literally or close to all of my highschool years doing nothing and rotting in my house but funny thing is though is that I have a adequate face for a high tier norman and a good frame for my 5 7.5 body. I couldnt handle college and am telling myself that Im on a "mental break" and that I will be able to score a gf or some sort of friend I can maybe feel a connection to. Any one looking at my situation would definetly call me volcel or just a neeter but I geniuenly want to try and feel human in the future. Im not an incel in the true sense of the word, however I have had no sex, kissing , drinking or general young people fuckery for my entire life execpt for smoking weed with other neeters.

Even though I havent tried to do jack shit for human happinies or contentment, I know for damn sure no girl would REALISTICALY have sex with me and i want to blame it on SLOW GENES but im not sure if its just my face having infantile features. I would rate me about a 6.5 maxx but Ill explain how im truly celebate right now. Regardless of my acne or bad dressing or just being 18 as fuck in general. I struggle with a term i've decided to coin the SHORT DARK AND MYSTERIOUS complex. As its been discovered that faces really speak for your persoanlity and general appearance to others, some small bros have this struggle and before you stop reading let me explain. Take someone like Kit Harrington for example, a good looking 30 something year old man who fits the S.D.M category but is far from inceldom. This is due to his cultural and persoanlity being English and giving him an easy attractive appeal to people. However remove him of his heritage and stick him in the American South wiht his pasty complexion and dark features while being a handsome lil bro and youll probaly get a volcel. In American, white guys are expected to come in a few forms and white guys with actual White Skin and Dark eyes get mogged on in the most demasculising way if they arent viewed as "cool" or "nice". Even with my nice high tier persoanlity, white and black people down here look at me and think im an angry mixed latino kid or I just look to weird and mean for my age. I was given a face that is more favourable to have when youre about 30 than 18 and its making me waste my youth. I know this sounds kindve stupid compared to other neeters but being small and dark complected as a white guy can be so limitng to your socialability but mainly only if you have a "fuck-you Face". I get repeatively mogged on by taller more "Healthy" and "Normal" looking white guys all the time and it makes me feel like I have no sense of identity with a culture or people group which I remind you is essential for not being NEET. In plus girls either avoid me and look at me like some creepy unpleasant ethnic white guy or if theyre sub 6 and below 5'4 then I have a chance before the "nice" looking white guy gets them. Im suoer white so its hard actually obatining a girl who wouldnt be as ethnic girls when they want a white guy dont want something like me in most cases. Being chad lite can be a blessing but being short makes it just unfcomtroable to be you. Even though I have a masculine face and the sexy "Dark Brooding Look" it just makes me more effeminate appearing and almost forces me to be a loner kid as I am just a smallbro . I even have nightmares of men groping me and border line raping me because of my ruined sense of masculinity and how isolated ive allowed myself to become based off my brooding face while being a smallbro. Just wanted to shed some light on this ignored undiscussed group.