Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SLUTS MUST PAY!!!

T

Trucel III

Banned
-
HIEI II: THE BABY WARS

After hiei bested koenma at his pants shitting game, kuwabara and hiei went to the strip club where they were greeted by dirty yukina the hottest stripper in the joint along with her manager slave master steve. Hello boys what brings you to this sexy joint said dirty yukina as she rubbed against kuwabara. Kuwabara immediately gained a massive stiffy in his pants. Yukina took a long look at kuwabaras long hot manmissle and immediately stripped off his clothing. Kuwabara and yukina went to the private vip room to have hot nasty demon on human sex. Hiei decided to do what he does best, fuck multiple hot strippers and snort copious amounts of cocaine. Nasty patty, a stripper hiei met last month, walked over to hiei and said hello hiei I’m ready for your massive manmissle. Lets fuck said hiei with the zest. So hiei and patty went into another vip room to have dirty god fearing sex. 
Meanwhile a grotesque figure leaped out the ventilation shafts. It was fat fuck. Fat fuck was killed by hiei after ripping off his face penis by penis and getting shat in his mouth. Through black magic cybernetics, and Illuminati dark science, fat fuck was more grotesque than ever before. His face now contained 700 wart covered penises on his face and body. His eyes were a bloodshot red crying out a green liquid from his tear ducts. Grrr *vomits* that hiei will pay said fat fuck with rage. Hiei you will pay for killing me. 
Meanwhile hiei and patty were having hot nasty sex on the cum stained vip bed. Mmm hiei I feel so hot said patty ready to climax. Me too hot baby said hiei ready to explode. OHHHHHHH MYYYYY GOOOD said hiei as he blew his load inside patty with the force of ten thousand nuclear bombs. Hiei that felt soooo good said patty as she orgasm. Hiei I need to tell you something said patty. What is it sexy said hiei. It’s over for you said patty as she ripped off her mask to reveal nebacanezzerr. Nebacanezzar was the evil Jewish wizard lord who was the son of the late legendary jew rat yusuke.

Only a preview of the story will post more eventually

the fuck are you on?

Is this what happens when you reach the last stages of LDARing?

Am I the only one who enjoyed this, KEK?

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)][size=x-small]6 months after Hiei defeated roses dark plan to take over the world, Hiei was doing various amounts of drugs in his bedroom while watching episodes of martin, This shits hilarious said Hiei with drugs. All of a sudden Hieis stomich growld very loud Man I’m reeeal hungry 2 day said hiei with hunger and smart I wonder what they got to eat said hiei as he went downstairs to grab a bite out the Harley Davidson fridge. Hiei open the fridge to find a half eaten sandwich with mold on it. Hiei then grabbed it and ate it, man that was a really good sandwich said hiei with great satisfaction. Hiei then went back upstairs to find his tv missing. Oh no my tv is gone said hiei with worry. Hiei then noticed the note where she he tv should’ve been. The note read: WELCOME TO THA NEIGHBORHOOD BICH!!! WE JACKED YO BITCH ASS. -??????. Hiei then decided to jack off. He rubbed his bigboypeepee for five minutes and then shot his load onto the paper. His load then disinigrated tha peper too ash. I know where I can find my tv said hiei with wisdom. He then jumped out the window.
After Hiei busted his nut, he left his house to go to the junkyard to look for his missing tv. Hiei was walking to the junkyard. He found kuwabara and asked for his help. Yo kuwabara I need your help finding my tv. Dude what happened to your tv asked kuwabara. My tv was stolen said hiei. Who stole your tv said kuwabara. I’m going to the junkyard to find out said hiei. I’ll come with you the junkyard is run by koenma bryant and his hot milf slaves. Alright let’s go said hiei. When hiei and kuwabara made it to the junkyard they were stopped by tha cornershop boys. Ey yo where u be goin said cornershop boy. We going in the junkyard fam we go in. fukk no lil nikka I fukk u up lil boi said cornershop boy as he threw a punch at hiei. Hiei sied steppin that shit and thew a kick at the cornershop boyz nuts. Ooooooo said konershop boy as he expoded. Get dat nikka said the boyz as they threw punches at hiei. Hiei then threw up his half eaten mold sandwich at the cornershop boy and melted him to the acid. Fk u bi I b bk said cornershop boy as he melted. Cornershop boy tried 2 run buttt Hiei expanded his bigboypeepee and impaled the cornershop boy. Damn dude that shit was soooooi cool said kuwabara. Penis master steve taught me that one. I gotta see that goy somdai said kubarant with hope. They went through the junkyard when they met george tha ogad. Haltttt u cennot pas boyz I wll stop you here. Fuck you lik boi you ain’t shit said hiei. Aaaaa I am mad said George as he explodered his ballz. Ooooo fuck u boi dese balz exploded aaaaaaaaa said Georgia as she died.
Lets find koenma bryant said hiei as they made thier way into the evil koenmas lair. when the finally arrived into the citadel of koenmas lair they saw koenma and his hot milf slaves, kotennyo, jasmine and botan. koenma was this tall lanky dude with brown hair with a pacifer in his mouth wearing nothing but a diaper. whenever he shit himself, his hot milf slaves would finger themsleves because they found it really hot. HALT INTER- shits himself LOPERS, WHO shits himself DARES INTRUDE ON MY SANCTUM shits himself . My name is hiei and i have come for my tv said hiei. I have your tv but to get it from me you must beat me in a pants shitting contest. I am unbeatable when it comes to shitting my drawers said koenma as he shit himself once more. yeah koenma can never be beat said jasmine, a brown haired girl. koenmas hott when he shit himself said kottenyo a pink haired girl. i want to suck on big daddy koenmas cock forever said botan as she squirted pussy juice all over koenma which he shit himself in response. I will beat you koenma you best be getting readdy said hiei with confidence.
So the pants shitting contest began. Hiei was eating food from McDonald’s while koenma was eating food from Taco Bell. They ate so much they got really obese like dj khaled and rick ross combined. Kuwabara was watching while koenmas hot milf slaves were fingering themselves to kornmas diapers. You will not be beating me heie I SHIT MYSELF NOW!!! Roared koenma. Bring it on bich nika said hiei with economics and statistics. HNNNNNNNNNNG went koenma as he shit himself. When he shit himself he lost 30 pounds. So koenma shit his popy diapeers while hiei had constipation. HNNNŃNNNNNNG said hiei as he couldn’t shit himself. Haha hieei u will not be besting be in this challenge so prepare to be losing said koenma with fact and wisdom. All of a sudden hiei made a big shitstain on his pants like a boy playing basketball on the French towers. AAAAAAAAAAAA OOOOOOOOOO NNNNNNNNNNNNG EEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OOOOOOOOOOOOO said hiei as he shit himself really hard like an African child trying to play call of duty on Xbox. NOOOI WILL NOT LOOSE said koenma as he shit himself. HNNNNNNNNNNNNG went koenma as he went down 60 pounds. Koenma now weighed 90 pounds. HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG koenma weighed 50 pounds. HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG koenma weighed 10 pounds. He kept shitting himself until he died. Hiei shit himself back to normal size. That was hot and sexy said botan as she rubbed herself against hiei. Ya dat wuz sooooooôòooooo hotzz said kotennyo as she grabbed his boymeatsworld. MMMMM boy I’m gonna fuck you said jasmine. SHIT FOR US BABY, SHIT FOR US said all three milf slaves together. Hiei decided to shit all over jasmines chest. YESS YESSSSS AAAAAAAAAAAAAA MORE MORE screamed jasmine as she squirted black pussy juice all over hiei. Hiei then grabbed jasmine and had hot nasty sex with her. He fucked her in the bootyhole while kuwabara was in gage with a hot threesome with kotennyo and botan. Keep up the good work hiei said kbara as he fucked them rapidly like a bull trying to watch the Super Bowl. AAAAAAHGGGGGGGHGGHFGGFFGGGGGGGGGGGGGG OOOOOOO MY PENIS WILL AAAAAAAAAAAAA screamed hiei as he busted nut in jasmines pussy. All of a sudden jasmine became pregnant and gave birth to 980,000,000 babies all at once. It killed her afterwards. Aaaaa said botan as she too gave birth to twice the babies jasmine had. NNNNN OH FUCK said botan as she died. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASJHGJGGGHGHGGG said kotennyo as she gave birth to 50 times the babies botan had. Botan then died afterwards. Let’s bonce boy said hiei.

we wuz kangz

giphy.gif

@AAAAAAAAAAAcel