Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This foid in my class must be a pathologic liar

Ventingblackpiller

Ventingblackpiller

Italiancel
★★★★★
She has ADHD , I read on Google that people with that can be patological liars , they just cannot stop themselves to tell bullshit
List of the dubmest things she said

1)----I have a death uncle that was a miliardarie ,
yes
She seriously said that , but she is not rich at all, the explanation was : I am not rich because the Money was taken by other people in the family

2)----- the Sweatshirt is dolce e gabbana (a brand super expensive in Italy ) ,
I put this in the most retard because I can clearly see the label say (d e m) and not (d e G) so it was a 10€ dress at best

3) ----my favourite ,I liked X (5'6 manlet with a lot of space between his eyes )

"Then why you are not with him ?" -i asked

The explanation=
it's because I like helping people and he doesn't need me anymore that's why I closed contact with him and moved away
Theheeheheeh
He has others friends now only because of me theheheh.

4) -----"I am 2000 elo in chess.com , online players"

She wasn't able to win against a 500 elo guy

God why so many bullshit?
Even normal women tell that but not so much
I remember I girl saying that she has the best grades without studying, she actually study all day.
Women cannot tell just stop to talk only to boost themselves and put others
down.
for them talking is just this , 99% of the story online about rape , abusive bf or about some good quality thst they have are all fake.

only men talk to share information.
Women talk to make themselves look superior

This foid in my class must be a foid​

Reminds of the kid in the goonies that claimed michael jackson came his house to use the toilet

all women do is eat hot chip and lie

Foids are always snake in the grass

Histrionic whore

4) -----"I am 2000 elo in chess.com , online players"

She wasn't able to win against a 500 elo guy
:feelskek:

She probably played five matches, got a high rating because she got matched with trisomy 21 opponents, and now thinks she's Hikaru Nakamura.

Why does chess even have a female division? Isn't chess a mental sport? The only explanation is that they knew (and still know) that females are less intelligent than men, so they won't merge the female players with the men. Jokes write themselves.

:feelskek:

She probably played five matches, got a high rating because she got matched with trisomy 21 opponents, and now thinks she's Hikaru Nakamura.

Why does chess even have a female division? Isn't chess a mental sport? The only explanation is that they knew (and still know) that females are less intelligent than men, so they won't merge the female players with the men. Jokes write themselves.
It's a mental sport so making a female division will probably destroy all the feminism shit about the woman mind.
On the other hand only men will win that sport , but for soys will just be another "it's the patriarchy" excuse
The problem is that they don't even process things, a woman that plays online or even in IR has no form of discrimination, it's not that hikaru beat the shit out of a woman is she does a good move .
Anyway I am kinda worried about the situation, soys only receive the message: women are great! And women only tell something to make themselves look great.
They sucks as men or even more

>talking to foids
chads.is

Foids are by default pathological liars. Whether it be about their true feelings, their weight, their bodycount etc.

Foids are by default pathological liars. Whether it be about their true feelings, their weight, their bodycount etc.
Yeah but not this much, this is the Pinnacle