Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Renewed my plates today, annoying landwhale sat next to me

• Thread starter FreddyKruegercel
  • Start date
FreddyKruegercel

FreddyKruegercel

5'5 autistic reality accepter
Had to renew my registration for my piece of shit car. I was sitting in my seat with my earbuds in waiting to be called and this landwhale and her daughter both fat as fuck (mom had to be 400 5'6 in her 40s she could barely walk, daughter not as bad but still sickeningly fat) sat right next to me. Foid daughter was getting her first license.

The nasty fat from the mother's sides (her name I later learned was Courtney) spilled over and kept brushing against my body. I physically scooted the chair away causing the mother to give me a nasty look. Made direct eye contact with her until she went back to excitedly congratulating her stupid inbred-looking daughter on her "achievement."

She smelled like sweat and unwashed ass. I ended up going to the bathroom to hit my vape because they were that fucking loud. This Mexican guy looked annoyed by how loud they were too. The DMV took away a lot of their seating during covid, but she still has other options and had NO REASON to plop her fat ass right next to me.

Then the 50 something yr old foid employee was rude as fuck to the point where I considered making a complaint Fucking hate this shit all this to not get a $200 no registration ticket.

The nasty fat from the mother's sides (her name I later learned was Courtney) spilled over and kept brushing against my body. I physically scooted the chair away causing the mother to give me a nasty look. Made direct eye contact with her until she went back to excitedly congratulating her stupid inbred-looking daughter on her "achievement."
rate her out of 10