Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Sluts emotionally manipulate men to hurt us

Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
I would like to start by dedicating this thread to Dr. Verwoerd, may his memory be a blessing, may the Lord avenge his blood. (He was brutally murdered by a radical leftist)

Even though I am banned from posting on reddit, I can still read stuff in the reddit app (I just can't comment or vote on it). For some reason, this garbage appeared in my feed today.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/VaushV/comments/12hq4kb/based_voosh_take_the_amount_of_people_pretending/

But look, the top comment is a man admitting that females only try to make men be emotionally vulnerable so they can use it against us. Psychotic cunts. Dr. Verwoerd would have never done something so underhanded.
Personally, I haven't cried since the Obama administration, so it doesn't really affect me (the only emotion I allow myself to feel is anger/rage), but we should be as mean as possible to crying females as we can possibly be. It would be funny. (Please note to anyone reading this, I mean calling names, mocking them, I do not mean violence. I do not endorse violence, even against slutty females. I hate them, but I do not endorse violence against them)

I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

toilets only want the patriarchy to be applied to men only; that's the truth
same applies for paying in the first day and providing for the family but they never really accept to step a foot in the kitchen or take care of the kids

I've had foids crying close to me multiple times in life and i always ignored them even if i was the only one with them there.

I cried a lot when I was a kid and always got ignored so why should I care bout an 18yo foid crying? She should woman up just like I did man up back then

I haven't been in that close proximity to a woman to judge that specific situation

The comic only reveals the tip of the iceberg, much more prevalent problem is "the women are the kind gender propoganda" and the whole virgin demonisation

toilets only want the patriarchy to be applied to men only; that's the truth
same applies for paying in the first day and providing for the family but they never really accept to step a foot in the kitchen or take care of the kids
Truth. If it were up to me, slutty toilets would be sentenced (by based African-American Justice Clarence Thomas who I love) to be urinated on by drunk incels as punishment for being whores. They choose to receive Chad's bodily fluids, so it's a punishment that matches the crime.
I've had foids crying close to me multiple times in life and i always ignored them even if i was the only one with them there.
Maybe I would start playing the Andy Bernard "Baby Wawa" video from the Office if I was alone in a room with a crying slut.
I cried a lot when I was a kid and always got ignored so why should I care bout an 18yo foid crying? She should woman up just like I did man up back then
They cry because they caught Chad fucking some other cunt.
I haven't been in that close proximity to a woman to judge

That's only the tip of the iceberg, the much more prevalent problem is the women are the kind gender propoganda and whole virgin demonisation whenever they start to lose an argument
Agreed. Females are far crueler (on average) than men are.

Foids dont like when men cry cuz crying is for human being and they see us as slaves and beasts. They deserve violence for that.

Foids dont like when men cry cuz crying is for human being and they see us as slaves and beasts. They deserve violence for that.
truth

I love your avatar and the text below it...Layne/AIC were awesome

Will foids also view it as weak when you cry at a funeral or is it "okay" to cry there ?

Grow up, foids.

Will foids also view it as weak when you cry at a funeral or is it "okay" to cry there ?
It's not ok for men to cry even at funerals according to females.

I've never cried at a funeral, because, foids or no foids, I would be embarrassed to cry in public (and I haven't cried since the Obama administration, so not sure if I even still have the ability to cry)
Grow up, foids.
Every time men want to have a good time, some ignorant-ass sluts fuck shit up

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6