Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Slut lies about being virgin and retard cuck believes her

Sandniggercel

Sandniggercel

Confident and postureMAXXED
srs I cant believe how gullible men are today, like how can you seriously believe a girl when she is claiming to be virgin? take a quick look at her and have in mind she is on a trashy reality show lol. Her body count is AT LEAST 30 and now im being generous

I see so many other clips where girls lie about only fucking 3 or 5 dudes and all these retarded sub 80 desperate simps legit believe them.

Girls always have some dude they are seeing and fucking with

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/bHdZ9bK5OIY

Shes a virgin, in her armpit :feelshaha:

Shes a virgin in a sense where shes never been married.

Foids won't count some shit too like they can give a blowjob and not count that as a body.

I remember seeing this jubilee video, where you had to guess the body count of foids and one of them was a virgin.

This 18 year old noodlewhore with MONSTER tits for an asian ended up being the virgin, however she had so much cleavage I was skeptical, she then said that she had blown guys etc. but never done intercourse so basically she is a whore lol

Foids won't count some shit too like they can give a blowjob and not count that as a body.

I remember seeing this jubilee video, where you had to guess the body count of foids and one of them was a virgin.

This 18 year old noodlewhore with MONSTER tits for an asian ended up being the virgin, however she had so much cleavage I was skeptical, she then said that she had blown guys etc. but never done intercourse so basically she is a whore lol
She had 100% done intercourse also

She had 100% done intercourse also
Probably, even if she had not it kind of defeats the purpose of being a virgin that men care about, even if the pussy itself is pure.

just don't believe a single word that comes out of woman's mouth. I'm very, very sceptical about official body count stats we have, i think it's heavily deflated

just don't believe a single word that comes out of woman's mouth. I'm cery, very sceptical about official body count stats we have, i think it's heavily deflated
Well stuff like tattoos, piercings, how revealing a foid dresses can show if she is promiscuous or not, obviously all foids can be whores but stuff like that can help you spot a liar, thats how I knew the bitch in the video was not an actual virgin because she had her fat tits on display. If I advertise my house for sale it will sell, and she had her tits advertised.

Well stuff like tattoos, piercings, how revealing a foid dresses can show if she is promiscuous or not, obviously all foids can be whores but stuff like that can help you spot a liar, thats how I knew the bitch in the video was not an actual virgin because she had her fat tits on display. If I advertise my house for sale it will sell, and she had her tits advertised.
in a quiet pool, devils dwel, beneath a placid exterior, a person may harbor turbulent desires

srs I cant believe how gullible men are today, like how can you seriously believe a girl when she is claiming to be virgin? take a quick look at her and have in mind she is on a trashy reality show lol. Her body count is AT LEAST 30 and now im being generous

I see so many other clips where girls lie about only fucking 3 or 5 dudes and all these retarded sub 80 desperate simps legit believe them.

Girls always have some dude they are seeing and fucking with

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/bHdZ9bK5OIY

her bodycount is higher than proudweeb’s postcount