Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Sleepmaxxing increased to 20 hours

50yroldcel

50yroldcel

Subhuman currycel
-
I posted before that I usually sleep 15 hours per day. However, I am gonna increase that further. SInce I no longer shower, that'll be + 1 hour. Soon, I will stop cleaning my room (my only space I have). So that'll be 2 hours more. Then I will reduce from 2 meals a day to 1 meal per day which makes it 3 hours more sleep. Then I will LDAR 2 hours less. So that'll be 5 hours more sleep. 15 + 5 = 20 hours of sleep per day. 3 hours per day on this site and the final hour eating

you will probably be able to remember a lot of dreams during this time (more sleep=more REM), write them down once you wake up and try to practice lucid dreaming, it might be a good cope

you will probably be able to remember a lot of dreams during this time (more sleep=more REM), write them down once you wake up and try to practice lucid dreaming, it might be a good cope
Thanks. Sounds like a good cope

Wish I could sleep for that long

Wish I could sleep for that long
How long do you sleep? Try increasing it by an hour per day and take sleep pills. Also try thinking that it's not worth being awake

How long do you sleep? Try increasing it by an hour per day and take sleep pills. Also try thinking that it's not worth being awake

I fall asleep around 12-2 AM and then wake up at 7. I build a quick tolerance to sleep medications.

I fall asleep around 12-2 AM and then wake up at 7. I build a quick tolerance to sleep medications.
Try gradually increasing your sleep. IT'll be hard and may take a year or two to get to my level but trust with all the advice I gave you, it'll work. The most important thin you've got to do is to think "It's not worth being awake for another hour

I don't know how you guys can sleep for 8 even. LDAR master tbh.

Of course. I've been LDARing for 15 years so I'll be a very good master
You're a beast at it if you really get 20 hours of sleep. You can actually retain info while you sleep. Try listening to videos or something tbh.

The longest I can recall sleeping for was 13-14 hours. I don't see how someone could truly sleep (and not just rest) for 20 hours straight without using psychoactive substances (downers).
I also wonder this. My longest is like 10 and a half I believe and that's while being extremely sick and sleep deprived.

I also wonder this. My longest is like 10 and a half I believe and that's while being extremely sick and sleep deprived.
I've slept for 14-15 hours a few times, but usually I sleep 6-10 hours depending on how tired I am.

9D8D010D 9217 4E3A 8B9E 4D60D05A3E4E

How is that even possible?

it depend on your mind, some depressed people will either sleep too little or too much you can't chose. I can sleep for 12h easily but 20h no way, most i can sleep was like 14-15h.

The longest I'v slept is 23 hours.After 42 hour marathon on Diablo.

i wish you the best in your endeavors
i can easily sleep 10-14 hrs a night and that is what i like since my body feels great and rested after 10-14 hrs but since i work it is very hard to do for me especially on weekends because i want to sleep all day yet i want to enjoy my weekends.

sometimes i sleep 20hrs on a whim on a satirday and there goes my whole fucking weekend then im back at work monday morning hating myself even further

i'm jelly af, I'm a light sleeper so I get probably 6 hours of sleep on average tbh

Sleep is the best cope. The more you sleep the less you live.

i'm jelly af, I'm a light sleeper so I get probably 6 hours of sleep on average tbh
That's my exact amount of time give or take some.

s
Tbh. this means you spend half of your day without getting suifuel. it might be heaven.
It is trust me. Also, try not to go out unless you absolutely have to (e.g getting food). Otherwise leaving the house is pure suifuel for us subhumans

Last edited:
I cant sleep for that long
after 10-12 hours my body wont let me

Just think that if I sleep longer, then I experience less of the day
Sleepmax is legit but the only way to mog 20 hours is to sleep 24 hours a day :feelsrope:

Good luck getting them hours in tho OP

Next step is comamaxxing

Sleepmax is legit but the only way to mog 20 hours is to sleep 24 hours a day :feelsrope:

Good luck getting them hours in tho OP
Thanks. However, this website is lifefuel and today as a result I slept for 14 hours which is the least I've slept in a while. I feel tired and want to sleep much longer tomorrow

Slept 15 hrs last night, feel like shit.

Of course. I've been LDARing for 15 years so I'll be a very good master

Hmm... I may have some objections to your claim of holding a mastery of LDAR.

Everyone has been LDARing for an eternity before we manifested ourselves into this world and into a state of existence. Eventually, everyone will go back to the original state of LDAR (nonexistence)after we part with this world.

In life, LDAR is supposed to be a descent into the primordial void. Retreat from the world of appearances(phenomenological world) back into the void, back into the abyss out of which we came.

The chief goal of this journey(according to natures economy), is for the individual to come in contact with his true inner self, namely the being behind the facade of the ego.

Prolonged suffering is needed to wash away the superfluous elements of the personality, in order that the true object of self, namely the timeless formless "beast", which is found deep within every individual could be revealed.

<....

Very few people realize the true purpose of their suffering, and the eventual state of "LDAR" that follows; or more appropriately the descent into the deepest, darkest reaches of one's inner self.

LDAR is the very same process of transformation as "metamorphosis"(overall change of form and function), a process that transforms a being of a certain order of complexity into a being of higher order and complexity.

As the classical example shows us of that of a caterpillar transforming into a butterfly through the process of metamorphosis. The larva wraps itself in a silk cocoon, ceasing all of its natural functions, halting the very apparent process of life. What is seen from the outside is that the caterpillar stopped moving or eating, namely actions associated with "life" ...one could think that the caterpillar has died. Although, if we take a closer look at what is taking place inside the cacoon, we will see that the caterpillar is in the process of devouring and digesting itself. Through this act of "self-devouring", the caterpillar undergoes a meta change in its being(form and function). The caterpillar goes into the apparent state of stagnation and stillness, and in a way, the caterpillar dies and is reborn...after this "death" it is reborn into a different form, into a different order of being; in this case that of a butterfly.

....>

Man is born as two beings or maybe more appropriately as one being with two opposing forces in conflict, fighting for control of the body and the mind.

One "being"(entity) a more recent addition to the body...namely the you the individual, the man, the self-consciousness or self-awareness;--- The individual lives on the surface, or in the conscious realm of self.

The second "being"(entity) would be the "will" or the "primordial beast", the beast does not have a defining fixed shape or form, that is the very essence of the beast. The beast is the force that fought for its existence through countless eons, the "beast" can only survive in a physical body. One could think of the beast as an eternal snake that molds and shapes a succession of mortal bodies for its fight for survival. The "beast" resides and governs the deep inner subconscious realm of man.

We did not become these powerful and complex lifeforms through abundance, joy, and happiness. We became these complex lifeforms through pain and suffering, through overcoming the most difficult and challenging of obstacles there are. These obstacles acted as a catalyst for improvement and for growth.

Nature does not take anything and does not give anything for free, she exercises economy with everything that she does.
As mentioned earlier, prolonged suffering is needed to loosen the power or the influence of the beast, which is manifested as the "ego"( the will of the beast)in the upper domain of "being". The ego is the influence of the beast exerted and manifested within the realm of consciousness, or in the realm of man(you the individual).

As mentioned before that pain and suffering are actually the positive qualities that drive progress and development, growth and progress.

Through prolonged suffering, the "beast" grows ever weaker, and its influence in the form of the "ego" over the individual also weakens.

We can see in the animal realm, namely in the example of the larva and the butterfly that this apparent stage of "laying down and rotting", temporary halting the normal flow of life within the individual is the process through which nature produces higher order of creation, higher order of beings.

Now I will point out the significance of INVOLUNTARY celibacy in relation to the process of metamorphosis.
What does it really mean to be involuntary celibate in the grand scheme of things? Sexual reproduction is the method through which the "eternal snake" ensures its own survival, by producing a vessel in the form of an organism, the organism which it(namely the beast controls). Now as mentioned before the "ego" is the "beasts will" exerted onto the individual.

Voluntary celibacy, would appear to be a "noble/virtuous" aim on a superficial examination. On a closer examination, we know that sexual reproduction is the mechanism through which the "beast" ensures its own survival, the domain of sexual reproduction is the business of the "beast". Voluntary celibacy could never be nothing more than a "far-reaching EGOISM", a far-reaching egosism, no matter how far seeing it is; -- is still just the "beasts" will, or beasts control over the individual.
(Its comical how religious people use to practice celibacy VOLUNTARILY, not understanding that suffering has to be INFLICTED onto you by nature, or in other words you have to be CHOSEN literary by god(which is nature).
Nature selects only the most capable, the most advanced members of a given species to be the a "closer reflection of GOD/nature."

The individual's descent into the deep dark "meta" realm of oneself, and comming directly in contact with the grey wolf(the beast), and overpowering this ancient beast(a form of self-devouring), becomes the master of oneself(gains freedom and power)

New structure of consciousness(individual) devouring the old structure of consciousness(the will/the beast). Through this act a man dies and is reborn into a new order of being.

----

The highest man does not reside in the heavens, the highest man climbs out out of the deepest darkest hell.

Last edited:
Hmm... I may have some objections to your claim of holding a mastery of LDAR.

Everyone has been LDARing for an eternity before we manifested ourselves into this world and into a state of existence. Eventually everyone will go back to the original state of LDAR (non existence)after we part with this world.

In life, LDAR is supposed to be a descent into the primordial void, a retreat from the world of appearances(phenomenological world) back into the void, back into the abyss out of which we came.

The chief goal of this journey(according to natures economy), is that the individual would would come incontact with his true inner self, namely the being behind the fascade of the ego(individual).

Prolonged suffering is needed to wash away the superfluous elements of the personality, in order that the true object of self,namely the timeless formless "beast", which is found deep within every individual could be revealed.

<....

Very few people realize the true purpose of their suffering, and the eventual state of "LDAR" that follows; or more appropriately the descent into the deepest,darkest reaches of ones inner self.

LDAR is the very same process of transformation as "meta-morphosis"(overall change of form and function), a process that transforms a being of certain order of complexity into a being of higher order and complexity.

As the classical example shows us of that of a caterpillar transforming into a butterfly through the process of metamorphosis. The larva wraps it self in a silk cacoon, ceasing all of its natural functions, haulting the very appearant process of life. What is seen from the outside is that the caterpillar stoped moving or eating, namely actions assosiated with "life" ...one could think that the caterpillar has died. Although, if we take a closer look to what is taking place inside the cacoon, we will see that the caterpillar is in the process of devouring and digesting it self. Throught this act of "self devouring", the caterpillar undergoes a meta change in its being(form and function). The caterpillar goes in the apperant state of stagnation and stillness, and in a way the caterpillar dies and is reborn...after this "death" it is reborn into a different form, into a different order of being; in this case that of a butterfly.

....>

Man is born as two beings or maybe more appropriately as one being with two opposing forces in conflict, fighting for control of the body and the mind.

One "being"(entity) a more recent addition to the body...namely the you the individual, the man, the self conciousness or self awarness;--- The individual lives on the surface, or in the concious realm of self.

The second "being"(entity) would be the "will" or the "primordial beast", the beast does not have a defining fixed shape or form, that is the very essence of the beast. The beast is the force that fought for its existence throught countless eons, the "beast" can only survive in a physical body. One could think of the beast as an ethernal snake that moldes and shapes a sucession of mortal bodies for its fight for survival. The "beast" resides and governs the deep inner subconcious realm of man.

We did not become these powerful and complex lifeforms through abundance, joy and happiness. We became these complex lifeforms through pain and suffering, through overcoming the most difficult and challenging of obstacles there are. These obstacles acted as a catalyst for improvement and for growth.

Nature does not take anything and does not give anything for free, she exercises economy with everything that she does.
As mentioned ealier, prolonged suffering is needed to loosen the power or the influence of the beast, which is manifested as the "ego"( the will of the beast)in the upper domain of "being". The ego is the influence of the beast exerted and manifested within the realm of conciousness, or in the realm of man(you the individual).

As mentioned before that pain and suffering are actually the positive qualities that drive progress and development, growth and progress.

Through prolonged suffering the "beast" grows ever weaker, and its influence in the form of the "ego" over the individual also weakens.

We can see in the animal realm, namely in the example of the larva and the butterfly that this appearant stage of "laying down and rotting", temporary haulting the normal flow of life within the individual is the process through which nature produces higher order of creation, higher order of beings.

Now I will point out the significance of INVOLUNTARY celibacy in relation to the process of metamorphosis.
What does it really mean to be involuntary celibate in the grand scheme of things? Sexual reproduction is the method through which the "ethernal snake" ensures its own survival, by producing a vessel in the form of an organism, the organism which it(namely the beast controls). Now as mentioned before the "ego" is the "beasts will" exerted onto the individual.

Voluntary celibacy, would appear to be a "noble/virtuous" aim on a superficial examination. On a closer examination we know that sexual reproduction is the mechanism through which the "beast" ensures its own survival, the domain of sexual reproduction is the bussiness of the "beast". Voluntary celibacy could never be nothing more than a "far reaching EGOISM", a far reaching egosism, no matter how far seeing it is; -- is still just the "beasts" will, or beasts control over the indicidual.
(Its comical how religious people use to practice celibacy VOLUNTARILY, not understanding that suffering has to be INFLICTED onto you by nature, or in other words you have to be CHOSEN literary by god(which is nature).
Nature selects only the most capable, the most advanced members of a given species to be the a "more accurate reflection of god/nature."

The individuals descent into the deep dark "meta" realm of oneself, and comming directly in contact with the grey wolf(the beast), and overpowering this ancient beast(a form of self devouring), becomes the master of oneseld(gains freedom and power)

New structure of conciousness(individual) devouring the old structue of conciousness(the will/the beast). Through this act a man dies and is reborn into a new order of being.

----

The highest man does not reside in the heavens, the highest man climbs out out of the deepest darkest hell.
Astronomically high effort I won't lie. High iq as well.

>sleeps 20 hours
>eats breakfast/shower etc for 1 hour
>gets dressed/browses .is another hour
>2 hours left
>go shop etc etc 1 hour passes
>time to sleep
My god that schedule is giving me anxiety already.

I've been struggling to get enough sleep recently for some reason. Went to bed at 1.23am last night but woke up at 5.53am. Managed to get back to sleep after taking a piss but only for an hour and a half or so.

Hoping I can catch up tonight.

>sleeps 20 hours
>eats breakfast/shower etc for 1 hour
>gets dressed/browses .is another hour
>2 hours left
>go shop etc etc 1 hour passes
>time to sleep
My god that schedule is giving me anxiety already.
Ok first off, I’m NEET so I can’t go shopping. I live alone and get my food from a food bank once every 3 days. My schedule aim will be this;
Sleep 20 hours
Wake up (I’ve stopped showering and brushing teeth now)
Get changed and go to bus stop to Internet cafe to browse incels.is (1 hour)
Browse incels.is (2 hours)
Go back home and eat (maybe get drunk as well when I’m really depressed) (1 hour)
Sleep
Trust me. If you really want to LDAR, getting to this level is possible and that’s my aim

Ok first off, I’m NEET so I can’t go shopping. I live alone and get my food from a food bank once every 3 days. My schedule aim will be this;
Sleep 20 hours
Wake up (I’ve stopped showering and brushing teeth now)
Get changed and go to bus stop to Internet cafe to browse incels.is (1 hour)
Browse incels.is (2 hours)
Go back home and eat (maybe get drunk as well when I’m really depressed) (1 hour)
Sleep
Trust me. If you really want to LDAR, getting to this level is possible and that’s my aim
Tbh you are basically sleeping your life away.

Nice cope tho ngl

Once I slept for almost 3 days (Only awakening to eat and piss briefly before going back to sleep again), sleepmaxxing is legit tbh ngl, it is like fast forwarding time, plus I don't have to be awake and suffer in agony.