Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Sleeping 15 hours a day

Actually I can't drive. In fact I can but I got panic attack to get in at school to get a licence.
When I was out, one female approached me and asked me if the bus was late. Told her I had no fucking idea in an aggresive way. I didn't think about it at the moment but she was the first person that talked to me in... decades (retails and public services don't count).
If I had the possibility I would rather have a cabin in the wood with unlimited supply of books.
Same. No one has spoken to me since my family left me in 1994 (benefits people and internet cafe guy don't count). However, for the last few years even they know that I don't speak so they almost never speak to me unless they accidently forget one day. The longest I haven't spoken to anyone IRL is 3 years which is still going right now

I enjoy very much silence. Most people would go insane.
The only con, I forgot words from my native language because I don't speak and write it. So I try to read some books/articles/other bs.

not neccessarily
you could just take a walk
also, what's wrong with public transportation?
No they're too far and are not walking distance. You're sounding more like a normie by asking what's wrong with public transport. I'm now very old but that doesn't mean I'm not jealous of young couples. Seeing them on public transport really enrages me. And now it's got to the point that I hate couples who are 20 years older than me. So public transport is deffo not an option. Sleepmaxxing and using this website are my only two things I have left
I enjoy very much silence. Most people would go insane.
The only con, I forgot words from my native language because I don't speak and write it. So I try to read some books/articles/other bs.
What is your native language?

your life is comfy af
my parents and friends push me to 'succeed' but i just want to LDAR

your life is comfy af
my parents and friends push me to 'succeed' but i just want to LDAR
Tell them why. Tell them about the black pill and convince them. Remember, the black pill is spreading fast which is why more and more people are on this website

Tell them why. Tell them about the black pill and convince them. Remember, the black pill is spreading fast which is why more and more people are on this website

i sort of agree with my parents, rotting is bad for your physical health and mind.
however, once ill get all the normie shit done im gonna have a nice LDAR setup that would last at least several years

i sort of agree with my parents, rotting is bad for your physical health and mind.
however, once ill get all the normie shit done im gonna have a nice LDAR setup that would last at least several years
You're still a red pilled persn. You need to convince yourself that the blackpill is true

No they're too far and are not walking distance. You're sounding more like a normie by asking what's wrong with public transport. I'm now very old but that doesn't mean I'm not jealous of young couples. Seeing them on public transport really enrages me. And now it's got to the point that I hate couples who are 20 years older than me. So public transport is deffo not an option. Sleepmaxxing and using this website are my only two things I have left
you don't need to go far away, just go to your local park or whatever
and just ignore the couples? unless they're directly in front of you, you don't need to look at them, and even when they are, you can still look at something else/close your eyes (you could sleep during your trip or spend time on your phone)
but if they piss you off that much you could just take inspiration from a cERtain saint and throw your vanilla latte at them :feelsthink:

You're still a red pilled persn. You need to convince yourself that the blackpill is true

i rather be alive and do something with myself than accept death and do nothing.
if id truly accept death id just shoot myself instead of LDAR, but i want to try my luck before i meet my end

try vyvanse or modafinil

How the hell can you sleep for 15 hours? I wake up naturally after 6-7 hours.

15 hours a day? That's the amount of sleep I get in 4-5 days

Chads, Stacys, Brads, Beckies, Normies and even nearcels are all torture. Thanks for your support. To be honest, the only reason I'm still breathing is cus I'm too much of a pussy to rope. The fact that I am now a 5'3" turbo-manlet (I think that's the right term but correct me if I'm wrong) makes me jealous of most people I see walking. It is why the last time I went out anywhere (except the Internet Cafe and Benefits centre) was back in 2004. I'm much happier staying living in this small world and not seeing the outside. In fact, when I walk outside, I always get an element of fear and sometimes I see young couples kiss and throw stones at me. I try to retaliate before I remember how weak I am and that they could easily send me flying

I'm sorry but you're sounding more like a normie than an incel. What shit can meditation do?
So the larping greycel that just joined called me a normie, ironic

this is not healthy,but excepting something healthy from us not normal.