Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story SlayerSlayer and FemoidsGTFO: The BBC bribe

• Thread starter THE TRUE DIGLET
  • Start date
THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
@FemoidsGTFO wakes up from his beauty sleep in his sauna, his dildo recharged, and all refreshed and ready for another day of larping as an incel on his favourite forum.

He turns on his vibrator as he logs on incels.gov, while his ladyboy chink MtF girlfriend starts giving him head.

Femoids: yeah baby that feels so good
@DarkStarDown: my name isn't baby, its DarkStarDown
Femoids: whatever hoe its time to larp on my favourite forum full of all the virgin men I could ever want, no women in site, BING BING WAHOOO!!!!!!!!
DarkStarDown: but you have me baby
Femoids: I fucked your ass so much its too loose for me baby

Femoids is spending his day flirting with the users of incels.gov, until a wild GrAY appeared!

Femoids: New fresh gray bussy all for me yum he he

Femoids laid sight on @Eremetic , the lunatic locked up in hospital, a perfect prey that can't go anywhere.

Femoids attempted to flirt with Eremetic in dms and showed him his bussy and bbc.

Femoids: look darling I have both the tightest bussy and a bbc, best of both worlds, how can you say no?!
Eremetic: stay away fag and stop grooming me

Femoids, filled with cuck rage, wanted to go er on this graycel who rejected him, so he took to the streets of inceldia and slayed ever last stuck up gray that he saw there; he stopped at nothing until they were reduced to mountains of shit and rivers of cum.

@SlayerSlayer logs on incels.gov to start his shift at the fbi headquarters, only to find his beloved forum massacred.

SlayerSlayer pondered who could have done this, but he knew instantly it was FemoidsGTFO be the way the anus of every gray was covered in warts.

SlayerSlayer: only one user on incels.gov carries an std...

SlayerSlayer went to Femoids to arrest him, however Femoids had a trick up xer sleeve.

Femoids: don't arrest me i'll give you all the anal and bbc you want
SlayerSlayer: hmm sounds good, but I need to lock someone up for this crime
Femoids: Eremetic did it! that fakecel did, the volcel rejected me!
SlayerSlayer: is that so, well I will show that volcel!

Eremetic was then thrown into a dog cage to get raped for all eternity

Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

Ultimate kek fuel :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

it's real, I was the cuckold