Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Slavs are officially ethnics now

Good. Slavs were the only white people I respected

slavs are retarded, hitler should kill us all like he planned to, shame he focused on jews first

Been saying this since forever, and most ethnics here denied it it jfl...

and most ethnics here denied it it jfl...
I don’t think so. a lot of Slavic countries, especially those outside the EU are more similar to third world countries than western Europe in some ways.

I don’t think so. a lot of Slavic countries, especially those outside the EU are more similar to third world countries than western Europe in some ways.
Oh believe me, they did.

We wuz bombed by NATO and shieee

We wuz bombed by NATO and shieee
Yes.
27AD5F3B 2FE3 45BC 9E17 2B51719112F8

Wildest anime crossover

slavs are retarded, hitler should kill us all like he planned to, shame he focused on jews first
never began for slavic Jews.
yes, they are shit holes
so blacks are not ethnic, but slavs are now?

@SryMyEnglish you're up.

Pimmed Lada
5cc6bbad85600a1c1a06e085

When youre from Belgrade but found out youre PoC

Portland State University JFL

True, I never considered myself as white but as Slav. Maybe we have similar skin colour but facial characteristics are different. And generally race is just a social construct so whites should reffer only to White Anglo Saxon Protestants.

I’m 1% Eastern European according to my DNA so now I’m 1% ethnic.

Finally I'm officially a slav nigger :dab::dab::dab:

I’m 1% Eastern European according to my DNA so now I’m 1% ethnic.
[Incel Trait] You are ethnic or a nonzero percentage of your ancestors were ethnic.
@tehgymcel420

the only white people I respected
Charles Babbage has contacted me in a seance and requested you give back the computer you're using right now which would not exist without the efforts of non-Slav white men over centuries to bring it to you.

Slavs literally have it the worst

Were below ethnics, yet because were light skinned we get grouped with WASPs and nerdicts but we get none of the benefits that they get like infinite pussy

Actually there are studies that show that slavs were supposed to become the primary victims of nazis' fight for living space. It's only when it was finally decided that 20-30 mil. slavs would have to be taken care of as a necessary step of freeing up more space/food for german colonists when jews (who previously were supposed to be evicted/expelled and not exterminated as an entity) too were added to the laundry list for genocide. There, holocaust is thought of as a next logical step in the direction of economic developement of the great germany, not a goal of itself.