Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Reasons why I believe curries are superior to slavs

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★
1. Slavs are very often fat or at best skinny-fat. Curries are mostly skinny
2. Slavs very early go bald. Curries have always full hair
2. Slavs are too pale. Curries have exotic look

@wereq @Chudpreet @KillNiggers @anandkonda @Destroyed lonely @curryboy @WorthlessSlavicShit @NorthernWind @starystulejarz @ArcticAngel @PolskiKartofel @To koniec @RealSchizo

I'd still rather have a slavic phenotype than a curry one.

full

The average curry balds faster than the average slav
False, rest are true. Show me data. Cumskins and sands are the most balding prone while chinks and curry bald the least. Most curries bald due to smoking and tobacco, without that we would be least likely to bald.

We have all the world records for longest hair btw. Only good genes curries have.

False, rest are true. Show me data. Cumskins and sands are the most balding prone while chinks and curry bald the least. Most curries bald due to smoking and tobacco, without that we would be least likely to bald.

We have all the world records for longest hair btw. Only good genes curries have.
Oh, this coper is back…

Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

He mogs all curries @AsakuraHao
Download 73

1. Slavs are very often fat or at best skinny-fat. Curries are mostly skinny
2. Slavs very early go bald. Curries have always full hair
2. Slavs are too pale. Curries have exotic look

@wereq @Chudpreet @KillNiggers @anandkonda @Destroyed lonely @curryboy @WorthlessSlavicShit @NorthernWind @starystulejarz @ArcticAngel @PolskiKartofel @To koniec @RealSchizo
L take, curries are manlets