Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Self Hating Slavs are delusional

There are a lot of self hating slavs here, I don't understand this...... I believe Salvs are the master race. Not only they have the best looking woman, their woman are loyal too

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gx7NNd8NDcQ

View: https://youtu.be/ZwtT-dGV72c?t=166

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PoliticalCompassMemes/comments/1bi6pwm/how_do_they_do_it

You Slavs are unable to recognize your supremacy. If the Soviet Union had a better economic system they would be literally controlling the world. Your leaders and Armies mogg the Westerns'.

Why do you self hate yourselves then? I am unable to understand.... @AsakuraHao @Incline

“Loyal”

Bruh what:lul::lul::lul:? Most, if not all, Slavic countries have outmarriage imbalance comparable to SEA countries, with women luster after by foreigners while men are unwanted.

Behold, the thread not even the biggest JBW believers dared to argue against:feelskek::

Similar shit in other Slavic countries as well. Here in Slovakia, we have 4 women marrying out for every man (10%+ of women entering a marriage do so with a foreigner every year, while only 2-3% of men do so, and have done so for over a decade by now, recently had a debate about this with a guy who accidentaly looked at the wrong numbers and also thought that we don’t have this problem as a result, I have those figures quadruple-checked by now:feelshaha::feelsokman:), Poland I know has a similar rate, and so on.

Maybe Czechs and some Balkaners are better off in this regard, but I doubt it.

I am a curry. But I thought Slavic Woman are trad Christians?
That entire “trad” shit is mostly a Western cope spread by guys who’ve never met any of them:feelskek::feelskek:. Check out the divorce and abortion rates in EE, and HIV rates in Russia and Ukraine as well.

Nobody in EE believes that women should be at home or whatever either:feelskek:, just a few days ago I posted some stats on the percentage of female CEOs and senior managers in various countries, EE countries are the world’s leading feminist nations in this regard:

Pretty much.

Cases in point:

17297.jpeg
R21HkicqGFNylB_qubh21BPD3q3s4ra6UeJ-Ts4ZL_EgtCnV0NOwT4bXkcnRZlDHrgB4FMy_uHT1xzj5Im0gMk4BL7SvWtP4Qarn0r1JkMwuKyGs3OS7LvkSNtC3HBUmeVsD6N3yRls3bA

Look at which countries are above average and which are below average:feelskek::feelskek:.

Poland, Ukraine and the others look like they are protecting Russia by absorbing the mogging from the West:feelskek:.

On average EE countries even have higher rates of female-on-male rape than Western ones, there’s absolutely nothing “trad” about the women here:feelskek::feelskek:.

I mean Slav came from word Slave right? Even today they are sex slaves :feelskek: :feelskek:
The reverse, actually.

Also, it happened twice:feelskek::lul:.

@WorthlessSlavicShit
How come nobody even thought of tagging me before you did this late into the thread:fuk::worryfeels:? This is @unsettling.

Lmao you have clearly never seen or lived among slavs. They are basically pale niggers. And cherry picking some german descendant girl living in poland isn't gonna change that either.
That's just a popular motive in memes because this is how it looked like in 90-00's (and possibly does in some disconnected parts of Russia). Currently, when they have more contact with the west, they're rather being whores everywhere and eventually choosing a local guy after hitting the wall.

Also the guys like this used to be more or less considered chads. A lot of us just look like this:

(it's a tv show about incels advertising themselves to foids; they're not the worst looking thought, otherwise they wouldn't show themselves)

Coming back to foids, maybe except some countryside ones being unwillingly disconnected from dating (and still saving themselves for a chads), they're total whores. There's that mentality of feeling worse than westerners, so they uncritically copy everything, including dating schemes (only when it's suitable for them ofc).

Being popular also cause them to feel like they deserve some special treatment, even more than western foids (making us far from lucky for them being more or less good looking). Fortunately, they act like this in the country yet go to Dubai to be shitted on.

I do not recommend being a slavcel

slav sluts are no loyal bro lol:feelskek::feelskek:

in EE/russia dethnics do fairly well. even rice and curry can mog ur balding alcoholic slav sometimes
my dad's friend circle has some people whos son married russian foids

there was also that sub-6 nigger who was given asylum in poland, within 2-4yrs he had sex with 60+ polish toilets and impregnated 20 of them or something. he was caught cause he gave them whores hiv. there was a thread about him on this site

sand niggers do well with as well

The reverse, actually.

Fuck the whites. Based Soviets raped German whores and took revenge.

Also, then why do right wingers claim Putin is some protector of Christianity or something

“Loyal”

Bruh what:lul::lul::lul:? Most, if not all, Slavic countries have outmarriage imbalance comparable to SEA countries, with women luster after by foreigners while men are unwanted.

Behold, the thread not even the biggest JBW believers dared to argue against:feelskek::

Similar shit in other Slavic countries as well. Here in Slovakia, we have 4 women marrying out for every man (10%+ of women entering a marriage do so with a foreigner every year, while only 2-3% of men do so, and have done so for over a decade by now, recently had a debate about this with a guy who accidentaly looked at the wrong numbers and also thought that we don’t have this problem as a result, I have those figures quadruple-checked by now:feelshaha::feelsokman:), Poland I know has a similar rate, and so on.

Maybe Czechs and some Balkaners are better off in this regard, but I doubt it.

That entire “trad” shit is mostly a Western cope spread by guys who’ve never met any of them:feelskek::feelskek:. Check out the divorce and abortion rates in EE, and HIV rates in Russia and Ukraine as well.

Nobody in EE believes that women should be at home or whatever either:feelskek:, just a few days ago I posted some stats on the percentage of female CEOs and senior managers in various countries, EE countries are the world’s leading feminist nations in this regard:

On average EE countries even have higher rates of female-on-male rape than Western ones, there’s absolutely nothing “trad” about the women here:feelskek::feelskek:.

The reverse, actually.

How come nobody even thought of tagging me before you did this late into the thread:fuk::worryfeels:? This is @unsettling.
Slavs should revolt against others who are taking their women. They need to put their women in place.

No, they just look like North Indian/ north Pakistani girls with white skin, many also share some features since they kinda share like dna called r1yna or something. That’s what makes me detest them, they represent some kind of indianess in them.
Tbh, most of that is probably from modern mixing with gypsies than just from having R1a haplogroup.

Coping hindutvacel @anandkonda , Slavs aren’t friendly, they look down on us . Only geopolitically they are friendly.
Fair point and unfortunately true, but isn't something like that kinda universal though? I mean, cultural/ethnic chauvinism and looking down on poorer nations, not disliking curries specifically:feelsokman:.

Sorry if this is moving the goalposts a little:feelshaha:, but this post of yours just reminded me of how much I want to see a survey like this but done on non-Europeans as well:

15942.jpeg

Since of course this was done solely on Europeans (just 9%+ of world's population:feelshaha:) the makers of it are probably the exact type of white guilt liberals I talk about below. Still, I would've loved to see this done globally, and although I'll admit that the amount and intensity of beliefs of the self-hating curries here makes me wonder how low India's score could be, I can't imagine countries like China, Nigeria or Saudi Arabia scoring lower than 50%:worryfeels::waitwhat:.

Also, then why do right wingers claim Putin is some protector of Christianity or something
Multiple reasons:

- Desperate cope
- Movie-tier logic ("We are surrounded on all sides by mud people but soon the powerful cavalry will arrive, just like Gondor did for Rohan:soy::soy::feelskek::feelskek:").
- EE women are in fact presented as trad on international dating market, to present themselves to desperate suckers
- Genuine misunderstanding of what Russia's governemnt is saying mixed with understanding of the red meat they are throwing to various conservatives to strengthen international support or Russia, those two things being what mostly drives this

To expand on the last point, for example, there's absolutely no white guilt or anything like that in either Russia or the wider EE in general. Just as there's no historical guilt basically anywhere outside of the West, actually. In the West, meanwhile, you will find people writing actual academic articles on how anti-white racism actually doesn't exist and can't exist and bullshit like that.

With how far apart the Overton windows are in the US and Russia, a typical Russian seems "far-right" by American standards, since in the US, just saying that white guilt is bullshit and anti-white racism is still racism is something only rightwingers are saying, so when Americans see Russians and other Slavs saying that, they imagine that they likewise hold all the far-right positions the Americans saying that hold, when those Slavs are just saying something that's completely normal to them and see no reason why that should mean that they hate nonwhites and other shit like that.

Slavs should revolt against others who are taking their women. They need to put their women in place.
If only there was any chance of this happening:feelsbadman:. Unfortunately, just like a lot of other groups in a similar situation, everyone's way too bluepilled to do anything and most guys don't even know it's happening anyway:feelscry:.

Tbh, most of that is probably from modern mixing with gypsies than just from having R1a haplogroup.

Fair point and unfortunately true, but isn't something like that kinda universal though? I mean, cultural/ethnic chauvinism and looking down on poorer nations, not disliking curries specifically:feelsokman:.

Sorry if this is moving the goalposts a little:feelshaha:, but this post of yours just reminded me of how much I want to see a survey like this but done on non-Europeans as well:

15942.jpeg

Since of course this was done solely on Europeans (just 9%+ of world's population:feelshaha:) the makers of it are probably the exact type of white guilt liberals I talk about below. Still, I would've loved to see this done globally, and although I'll admit that the amount and intensity of beliefs of the self-hating curries here makes me wonder how low India's score could be, I can't imagine countries like China, Nigeria or Saudi Arabia scoring lower than 50%:worryfeels::waitwhat:.

Multiple reasons:

- Desperate cope
- Movie-tier logic ("We are surrounded on all sides by mud people but soon the powerful cavalry will arrive, just like Gondor did for Rohan:soy::soy::feelskek::feelskek:").
- EE women are in fact presented as trad on international dating market, to present themselves to desperate suckers
- Genuine misunderstanding of what Russia's governemnt is saying mixed with understanding of the red meat they are throwing to various conservatives to strengthen international support or Russia, those two things being what mostly drives this

To expand on the last point, for example, there's absolutely no white guilt or anything like that in either Russia or the wider EE in general. Just as there's no historical guilt basically anywhere outside of the West, actually. In the West, meanwhile, you will find people writing actual academic articles on how anti-white racism actually doesn't exist and can't exist and bullshit like that.

With how far apart the Overton windows are in the US and Russia, a typical Russian seems "far-right" by American standards, since in the US, just saying that white guilt is bullshit and anti-white racism is still racism is something only rightwingers are saying, so when Americans see Russians and other Slavs saying that, they imagine that they likewise hold all the far-right positions the Americans saying that hold, when those Slavs are just saying something that's completely normal to them and see no reason why that should mean that they hate nonwhites and other shit like that.

If only there was any chance of this happening:feelsbadman:. Unfortunately, just like a lot of other groups in a similar situation, everyone's way too bluepilled to do anything and most guys don't even know it's happening anyway:feelscry:.
Even then you Slavs are too self hating. At least you defeated Nazis right?

Also your woman are the prettiest of all European foids. Your men height mogg me atleast. Are your whores heightist too?

Slavic femoids have ogre skulls & are too tall & age like shit. They aren't attractive.

Not only they have the best looking woman, their woman are loyal too
>best looking women
who knows honestly, but whatever
>loyal
lol. Telling as a sl*v, - no. Another westoid thinks slavland is a white man's utopia

Even then you Slavs are too self hating. At least you defeated Nazis right?
Maybe so, but, well, that's how this site rolls:feelshaha:.

Also, the memories of the 90s still run deep among us:worryfeels:.

Also your woman are the prettiest of all European foids.
Dunno, lots of people, both EE men and foreigners, simp for them like this, but I'm not sure about that anymore:waitwhat:. Even if they are the best looking Europeans, that doesn't automatically make them the best looking women in the world, either:feelshmm::feelsjuice:.

Are your whores heightist too?
Of course:feelsUnreal:. No matter what the average height is in a place, women there will still desire the men much above it, no matter what:feelsugh:. Seeing a tall guy is for them what seeing a chick with triple-D tits and a large ass is for us.

There are a lot of self hating slavs here, I don't understand this...... I believe Salvs are the master race. Not only they have the best looking woman, their woman are loyal too

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gx7NNd8NDcQ

View: https://youtu.be/ZwtT-dGV72c?t=166

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PoliticalCompassMemes/comments/1bi6pwm/how_do_they_do_it

You Slavs are unable to recognize your supremacy. If the Soviet Union had a better economic system they would be literally controlling the world. Your leaders and Armies mogg the Westerns'.

Why do you self hate yourselves then? I am unable to understand.... @AsakuraHao @Incline

If you think that's bad look at Anglos. We are the kings of self hatred. It's fucking cucked beyond belief that so many of us act like this when we were on top of the world for centuries.

Bro beefing with @WorthlessSlavicShit

I don't understand why people hate slavs when monkeys exist.

Bro beefing with @WorthlessSlavicShit
Not a beef at all:feelshaha:, we're just having a normal race discussion, filled with all the interpellating of limiting core self-evaluations, hybridized masculinity and instances of violence of whiteness that the SCIENTISTS:soy::foidSoy: studying how we talk about race have described:feelskek::feelskek:.

I like woman with smaller tits and ass :cryfeels::cryfeels:
Fair point, I also don't have much of a preference there, that was just to illustrate the point:feelsthink:.

What happened in 90s ?
A total socioeconomic collapse that turned EE countries into ridiculously poor shitholes existing right next to some of the richest countries in the world, resulting in massive region-wide sense of inferiority being drilled into the people there.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/europe/comments/17a4fj1/albanias_nominal_gdp_per_capita_compared_to/

Granted, it's not as bad with the young people here now, but it's still there, with all the outmarriage and such that that implies:feelsUgh:.

They mention how they like spanish men. But i think they don't know that spanish guys are manlet usually,
They seem to be pretty much the same as Russians though?

BwZQr_oIEAE_gDT.jpg:large
0c85a4fac4ef2de866486e16195c98b4.jpg
europe-male-height.png

Different sites have different numbers, but Russia and Spain are always quite close to each other, if not the same.

Ukrainian women fled the country and abandoned their husbands and boyfriends to suck cock in Moscow and Berlin.

Ukrainian women fled the country and abandoned their husbands and boyfriends to suck cock in Moscow and Berlin.
Jewkraines are not pure Slavic

@Ron.Belgrade i need you to find me a slav foid

Fair point, I also don't have much of a preference there, that was just to illustrate the point:feelsthink:.
So it's rare to see short man tall woman relationships. Only Brazil is not height from what I have seen

Whatever you say man Slavs have great culture and beautiful languages. You are too self hating. Get out of NATO and join Russia and kill all the whites

Not a beef at all:feelshaha:, we're just having a normal race discussion, filled with all the interpellating of limiting core self-evaluations, hybridized masculinity and instances of violence of whiteness that the SCIENTISTS:soy::foidSoy: studying how we talk about race have described:feelskek::feelskek:.

A total socioeconomic collapse that turned EE countries into ridiculously poor shitholes existing right next to some of the richest countries in the world, resulting in massive region-wide sense of inferiority being drilled into the people there.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/europe/comments/17a4fj1/albanias_nominal_gdp_per_capita_compared_to/

Granted, it's not as bad with the young people here now, but it's still there, with all the outmarriage and such that that implies:feelsUgh:.

They seem to be pretty much the same as Russians though?

BwZQr_oIEAE_gDT.jpg:large
0c85a4fac4ef2de866486e16195c98b4.jpg
europe-male-height.png

Different sites have different numbers, but Russia and Spain are always quite close to each other, if not the same.

Brutal

Why I wasn't tagged?

OvER

I don't recommend being Slav

Last edited:
Slavic women aren't neither beautiful neither gold diggers, it's all about phenotypes and stereotypes

@DarkStarDown

Jfl at you for believing a womans word