Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Slavpill] Turks, Nigerians and Vietnamese were the most common foreign grooms in Moscow in 2020

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
Can't even tag any russian or central asian because they're not here
Brutal

Nah just have a good hairline and don't bald , unironically that's 15% of you guys. :forcedsmile:
Nah I am joking I know I am not bald, but my hairline by default is shit doomed by race I wish I was an Aryan mogger.

How can any country led by a Jew lover like Putin be based? Lol

Nah I am joking I know I am not bald, but my hairline by default is shit doomed by race I wish I was an Aryan mogger.
I can understand bro, slavs with full hair have the chadtier smv there, do what you can to fix your hairline and be nt, that’s what you all need to ascend. Even having a best possible hairline won’t help for my pajeetceldom.:feelsrope:

I can understand bro, slavs with full hair have the chadtier smv there, do what you can to fix your hairline and be nt, that’s what you all need to ascend. Even having a best possible hairline won’t help for my pajeetceldom.:feelsrope:
Hair does not matter that much when your face and race is subhuman brocel

Why is that? Turkey Vietnam Nigeria are poor countries, so that doesn't sound like the typical sexpatting either.

Why is that? Turkey Vietnam Nigeria are poor countries, so that doesn't sound like the typical sexpatting either.
Turkey is economically on Russia's level actually, they are pretty evenly matched in GDP/GNI terms.

Nigerians probably benefit from the same stuff that alows African diaspora males in general to pair up with local women more than their female counterparts do.

For the Vietnamese, I think something similar might be in play as well? I mean, according to those marriage statistics I love reposting, Vietnamese guys already do surprisingly well with Korean women, despite South Korea's GDP per capita being over 7 times that of Vietnam, so it's not too surprising that they also do decently with women from a country whose GDP per capita is 3 times that of Vietnam's. Dunno what exactly it is that they have going for them so hard, but from what I've seen, a lot of white nationalists, when talking about race relations in Russia and doing their whole "Russia is the saviour of the white race" shtick, will bitterly admit that East Asians in general have a reputation as hard-working, non-criminals non-drinkers there, so maybe that gives them some halo:waitwhat:?

This fucking this

Polish toilets rather have 2/10 nigger rather than 5/10 polack slavcel :lul::lul: They will fuck everybody but a polack, even incel sub 5 pajeets.

yaşam yakıtı?

Lifefuel for us deathnics

viets are chads of SEA asia

but back to this, this at all doesn't suprise me, slavs are huge cucks we often have ogre masculine pheno with long faces or neotenous round faces who looks only good for women

if slavs had high smv then we wouldn't brag about ''muhh beautiful slav women'' it's all sad cope...

@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Confessor

when you think about it more deeply only nations which we can cucka are...most of SEA and here even in poland i saw more examples of hapas from viet fathers than viet mothers

It still confuses me why slav women so easily go for non slav men, I doubt it is due to money tbh since Russia is better off than Nigeria or Vietnam.

viets are chads of SEA asia
It's because Vietnamese unironically look more white than other chinks. Even seen videos of Japanese women saying how they find Vietnamese men good looking because of their "bigger eyes"

"The face is longer and fine-featured, eyes larger, features deviate in a Europiform direction, mouth smaller"

Compare vietname vs chinese

JBW copers on suicide watch