Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Slavpill: Russian Women Racemixing with Asians

@MiSKiRaT thoughts?
by this faggots name I'm gonna presume he's a faggot because saudi arabia is the only based country that cites a ban on faggotry. Yeah I'm not surprised faggots are even allowed in this site.

@Kamikaze @WorthlessSlavicShit
Brutal, but unsurprising. Slavkurvy love themselves some foreign cock:feelsugh:.

Slav men are usually ugly and poor. Massive halo for other races in those regions.
Exactly:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:.

Just be a rich sandnigger theory.
Yeah most Russian women won't get with Asians unless he's rich

Most Russian get with poor russian men
They rich tho, it's not a good indication
Most white women are not getting with poor arabs
It's not hard to be "rich" enough to a Russian woman though. I've already talked about this a few times, but a lot of people here (and on many other places on the internet) have no idea just how poor Russia (and other Slavic countries) is, and think that Russians/Slavs are just like the upper-middle-class white Americans they know:feelskek::feelskek:, just transplanted from New York or whatever into those countries:feelshaha::feelskek:.

Median wealth per capita in Russia is lower than those in Iraq, Tunisia or Egypt:

Net financial assets per capita in Russia are lower than those in South Africa or Brazil:

Wages in Russia are lower than those in China and just barely higher than those in Turkey or Malaysia:

If you're decently rich they will. Even turks have russian brided
Lifefuel for the master race indeed.
In 2021, Korea and Turkey were the two most common OECD countries for Russians to immigrate to, just below Germany.

image33.png

Also, as @slavcel11 pointed out in this thread, a majority of emigrants from Russia are women, so... you can put together the implications of this.

Changpill: Russian Women Racemixing with Changs​

Fixed it for ya.

Brutal, but unsurprising. Slavkurvy love themselves some foreign cock:feelsugh:.

Exactly:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:.

It's not hard to be "rich" enough to a Russian woman though. I've already talked about this a few times, but a lot of people here (and on many other places on the internet) have no idea just how poor Russia (and other Slavic countries) is, and think that Russians/Slavs are just like the upper-middle-class white Americans they know:feelskek::feelskek:, just transplanted from New York or whatever into those countries:feelshaha::feelskek:.

Median wealth per capita in Russia is lower than those in Iraq, Tunisia or Egypt:

Net financial assets per capita in Russia are lower than those in South Africa or Brazil:

Wages in Russia are lower than those in China and just barely higher than those in Turkey or Malaysia:

In 2021, Korea and Turkey were the two most common OECD countries for Russians to immigrate to, just below Germany.

image33.png

Also, as @slavcel11 pointed out in this thread, a majority of emigrants from Russia are women, so... you can put together the implications of this.

Why don't you get a russian woman then? if its easy

Why don't you get a russian woman then? if its easy
Don't know any in my country:feelsugh:. Which is a bummer, since according to the statistics I posted, a lot of them are apparently moving to our neighbouring countries (Czechia and Poland.):feelswhat:

Laughed about the point "Russians are racial mixers because one of their favorite singers is the Korean Viktor Tsoi" in OP.

I've never heard anything dumber in my life. It's like saying that Sinatra is an Italian who has nothing to do with US culture.

The rest of the points are without comment. It's just stupid.

But yeah, in fact, here in Russia, racial mixing is really quite high. There is nothing to discuss here - many different peoples live in this country, most of which have lost some of their special specifics and belong to the default "Russian citizens". During the Soviet regime, a deliberate policy of mixing peoples was carried out, as a result of which a layer of so-called "noviops" appeared. These are people with a stormy ethnic diversity in origin, something like "Russian with German, Azerbaijani, Estonian, Mari and Dargin roots."

But the joke is that Russia is a deeply racist country in which only the average Russian type is welcome. In Moscow, it will be difficult for you to rent an apartment if you are a native of the North Caucasus or Central Asia. Although there are a lot of these cockroaches here thanks to the policy of the old impotent and cuckold Putin.

My Chad friend from the university lived in a dormitory and fucked women of almost half of all the nationalities of the ехUSSR from Crimean Tatars hoes through Georgians to Udmurts with Yakuts. And all because he is the favorite type of ethnic toilets in Russia - blue-eyed, fair-haired Russian Chad, two meters tall. And there are plenty of those.

But you continue to use cherrypicking, convincing yourself that all Russian men look like natives of distant villages, whose photographs in the 2000s became the property of now-forgotten humorous forums, and now have flowed to you as images of "typical Russian men".

This is long in the doing, but still PutinTards keep saying that he is baed and saviour of some sort jfl :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Too many putintards on this site, it’s annoying