Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill On women immigrating from Russia (water is wet but backed up with stats)

slavcel11

slavcel11

mengpilled
★★★★★
This won't come as a surprise to any blackpilled incel. Our blackpill intuition tells us that women who immigrate from third world shitholes often achieve it through the means of marrying a foreigner who then essentially imports them back to his country. You also know feminists' take on this: poor women who didn't get a proper education because of gender stereotypes about the place of the woman in the society, can't immigrate because they lack professional skills that allow them to be competitve getting a job abroad. Poor women are oppressed and have no other choice. If only they had a proper education and weren't held back by gender stereotypes...

This is all fine and good, but what if I told you that women might well make up the majority of people immigrating from Russia? Consider this figure:

The title reads (quite literally) "The immigration from Russia doesn't become older and maintains the "female prevalence"".
The first column data (outlined in red): "Russia - country of citizenship", some of the popular points of Russian immigration: 1. Germany, 2. Spain, 3. France, 4. Czech Republic, 5. Italy, 6. Finland, 7. Austria, 8. UK.
The second column (outlined in green): "Russia - country of birth" with the following countries from top to bottom: 1. USA, 2. Israel, 3. Canada, 4. Australia, 5. Poland, 6. Greece, 7. UK and 8. Russia.

What matters to us for the purpose of this thread are the two columns on the right (red and green respectively), the data from years of 2001 and 2011, stating the percentage of women in relation to all people in the 15-34 yo age bracket, immigrating from Russia to other countries. As you can see, the staggering disproportion towards women across all the countries present in the figure.

This should not trick us into thinking that women indeed make up the majority of Russian immigrants. Lets look at Italy (the fifth in the first column): in 2001, women amounted to 87,5% of immigrants there. You can say that Italy is overall not very popular among Russians and people who move there have a thing for its culture. You may have noticed that some "sophisticated" and exotic countries are largely popular among women (Italy, France, Spain and a few others), while countries that offer better job opportunities (USA, Canada, Germany, etc) are traditionally popular among men. Okay, but lets look at Canada, USA, Germany, Israel and Poland, some of the largest points of Russian professional immigration. You would expect that people who move there make up a good chunk of all immigrants from Russia. And again, not very surprising: the majority of immigrants there are women.

At this point you can safely argue that women might make up the majority of people immigrating from Russia, if only slighly outpacing men (well, if you can call 5-10% "sligthly" at this scale). But if you think about it, this makes the whole point of feminists from the above somewhat moot.

Let's simply register that if most immigrants for the first world are women, this sole fact of itself can suggest us, AT THE VERY LEAST, that if the oppression of women in education does exist at a scale that feminists teach, this doesn't mean they can't get a better life abroad. For the purpose of this thread I will limit myself to only this observation. They do get a better life abroad, and as stats show they do a better job at it than men.

If many or even most women are indeed at a disadvantage getting a proper education because of gender stereotypes, then we can conclude that the women who immigrate are:
1. naturally very intelligent and capable despite gender stereotypes;
2. simply grew up in more fair conditions just like men;
3. used the hole to get themselves to the first world.

Now, what realistic percentage do women from the first group make up in relation to all immigrating women? This can't be the majority or even a good chunk if you don't believe that most or very many women are naturally more intelligent and capable than men that they still outpace men who had a great adventage over them not having to deal with gender stereotypes.

Then, what realistic percentage do women from the second group make up in relation to all immigrating women? If you believe that this is the majority or a good chunk, that you can't deny that in this case all an average woman has to do to immigrate for better life is simply have a hole. You basically call dozens of thousands women who immigrate whores. Then isn't it what incels also say?

Regardless of what you think, the stats clearly indicate AGAINST FEMINISTS' TAKE ABOUT WOMEN WHO IMMIGRATE FROM RUSSIA AND IT CANNOT BY ANY MEANS BE A SIGN OF OPPRESSION.

Now, I've got another article that will help us understand the structure of female immigration from Russia, but I'll save it for another time to not make this thread too long.

Last edited:
Nice research brocel, water is wet. Foids being foids shouldn't surprise you at this point.

here in GER a lot of rich guys are married to russian foids. i heard there were even trainings in russia how to get a rich western guy

For a time in my mid-twenties I seriously looked into getting a Russian / Ukrainian internet-shopping bride. But the family / divorce laws in my country are way too brutal against men, had to drop that plan. :feelsree:

For a time in my mid-twenties I seriously looked into getting a Russian / Ukrainian internet-shopping bride. But the family / divorce laws in my country are way too brutal against men, had to drop that plan. :feelsree:
Same!!
Also, Russian divorce rate is extremely high, and just like in the west, it's initiated by women most of the time; there's no reason why their lax attitude towards divorce will change, especially if she moves to burgerland (where I am)

Destroys EE waifu cope