Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Slavpill is brutal

SlavPitt

SlavPitt

Recruit
★★
Living in western Europe (Germany) as a slav is brutal.
Being a slav is much worse than being turkish/arab or almost any ethnic. Many white foids in Germany even prefer Arabs and Turks over their own race.
But nobody prefers slavs. They just have it slightly better than chinks.

Some time ago i read an article about a slav foid writing she would rather die than dating a slav :feelsrope:

If Brad Pitt were born as a Slav he would be posting here :feelskek:

Many white foids in Germany even prefer Arabs and Turks over their own race.
Giga cope.
They only want sand niggers that are giga dark triad and look like chad.
If you are sub 5 and sand nigger they will treat you like absolute shit.

yep.
my experience is the same where i live.
Arabs and Niggers only.
If you a nigger where i live you can just ascend cuz women's brain is conditioned to it.

Giga cope.
I grew up in Germany and i´ve seen so fkn many white german foids with average or slightly above average sandniggers. But all slavs i know imported their women from their countries and are betabuxxing. There are barely slavs with german foids. Maybe some slavic chads with western traits.
Slavs have the lowest smv after chinks.

yep.
Arabs and Niggers only.
If you a nigger where i live you can just ascend cuz women's brain is conditioned to it.
Cope

I didn't claim that.
He said they take every shitskin which is total cope.
They all want chad only their race doesn't matter :worryfeels:
still arabs are more preffered than slavs in west

Being a slav is much worse than being turkish/arab or almost any ethnic. Many white foids in Germany even prefer Arabs and Turks over their own race.
Not only that, but finding friends is much easier as an ethnic than a Slav.

Slavs don't have an ingroup-mentality like Turks. They are either 100% assimilated Germans or they rot inside and you will never meet them. Or even if you meet one, he won't treat you nice just because you are a Slav too lmao. There is zero solidarity.

Also, welcome friend.

Slavs don't have an ingroup-mentality like Turks. They are either 100% assimilated Germans or they rot inside and you will never meet them. Or even if you meet one, he won't treat you nice just because you are a Slav too lmao. There is zero solidarity.

Also, welcome friend.
yes slavs in western countries don't have ingroup mentality like many ethnic groups

Most women reject blacks and Arabs unless they darktriadmaxxed or that bitch is a feminist. But yeah, the Jewish western media has brainwashed a lot of foids into betraying their own race and settling for smelly big/flat nosed monsters.

Also, welcome friend.
Thanks.
I had mostly german friends. But also some slavic friends. As a gamer i don´t need many friends though.

Light skinned niggers usually look Med like south Europeans. Brown sand niggers are like curries.
Slavs have weird looks mixed with mongols

Slavs have Asian DNA from Mongols, they are basically hapas

That's why they get mogged by other Whites

yep.
Arabs and Niggers only.
:feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:

Giga cope.
Slac girls in my middle school almost always spent time with the arab guys. Including some Russian woman named stacy
Most women reject blacks and Arabs unless they darktriadmaxxed or that bitch is a feminist. But yeah, the Jewish western media has brainwashed a lot of foids into betraying their own race and settling for smelly big/flat nosed monsters.
Why don't Jews try and get white women to fuck Indian or Asian men???:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Cope. By that logic deathnic foids are all whores for mayos because of the media.

Cope. By that logic deathnic foids are all whores for mayos because of the media.
White women tend to be brainwashed virtue signalling whores these days, so all of them will eventually have sex with the invaders just to piss off white men.

Germany is the worst place for male slavs or other ethnics. The foids here are ugly on average and picky and the men are above average looking compared to the rest of europe. I envy my poor relatives in eastern Europe who are poorer but have nice foids.

Light skinned niggers usually look Med like south Europeans. Brown sand niggers are like curries.
Slavs have weird looks mixed with mongols
View attachment 550689
Yeah it explains why Russians and other more Eastern Slavs have more "Rounded" heads like Asians than the rectangular heads like traditional Europeans.
Some time ago i read an article about a slav foid writing she would rather die than dating a slav :feelsrope:
That's why I think it's cucked that Slavic nations want to join European Union so bad. JFL at the Ukraine for risking a war against Russia just to get Cucked when they migrate to Germany. :feelshaha:

Last edited:
Yeah it explains why Russians and other more Eastern Slavs have more "Rounded" heads like Asians than the rectangular heads like traditional Europeans.

That's why I think it's cucked that Slavic nations want to join European Union so bad. JFL at the Ukraine for risking a war against Russia just to get Cucked when they migrate to Germany. :feelshaha:
Haha very true. But it´s also lifefuel for western men when the market gets flooded by eastern euro foids. I wonder how polish men deal with it. Polish men are not very attractive either.
2-format43.jpg

This is a german politician of polish descent.

Slavs were one of the most oppressed races throughout history and still no compensation or special privileges like others :fuk:

Slavs were one of the most oppressed races throughout history and still no compensation or special privileges like others :fuk:
Slavs oppressed their own people. Stalin was worse than Hitler. He slaughtered his own people. Hitler didn´t slaughter his own people. Except some of his pollitical enemies.

Slavs oppressed their own people. Stalin was worse than Hitler. He slaughtered his own people. Hitler didn´t slaughter his own people. Except some of his pollitical enemies.
True. But wasn't Stalin a Georgian? Do they even count as Slavic?

Also, many of the authorities of Stalin's regime were Jews and not Slavs.

I
True. But wasn't Stalin a Georgian? Do they even count as Slavic?

Also, many of the authorities of Stalin's regime were Jews and not Slavs.
Yes he was Georgian. But why do you say slavs were oppressed? Who oppressed slavs? The mongols oppressed slavs for a few decades but thats it as far as i know.

I

Yes he was Georgian. But why do you say slavs were oppressed? Who oppressed slavs? The mongols oppressed slavs for a few decades but thats it as far as i know.
Stalin's regime, Germans who considered them subhuman (the most retarded point of NS ideology IMO), and Slavs were also slaves in the past in higher proportions than other white peoples.

Stalin's regime, Germans who considered them subhuman (the most retarded point of NS ideology IMO), and Slavs were also slaves in the past in higher proportions than other white peoples.
Hmm about Hitler...it´s not sure if he really considered all slavs to be subhumans or just wanted to create a boogeyman image. There are a lot of slavs who look aryan or not very different from western europeans.
But as far as i know he didn´t execute slavs. Many slavs also fought with him against Russia. Maybe he would have executed many slavs later after he defeated Russia.

Hmm about Hitler...it´s not sure if he really considered all slavs to be subhumans or just wanted to create a boogeyman image. There are a lot of slavs who look aryan or not very different from western europeans.
Yeah, when push came to shove, all that Aryan talk was just good ol' lookism. They even used a half Jew guy from Romania in one of those Aryan propaganda posters because he looked like a white Chad.

But as far as i know he didn´t execute slavs. Many slavs also fought with him against Russia. Maybe he would have executed many slavs later after he defeated Russia.
Yeah I don't think they executed Slavs just for being Slavs either, but there certainly was an anti-Slav sentiment. Hitler sympathized a lot with nations that were mostly hostile to NS shit like England and Norway just because they were more Aryan supposedly and wasn't as welcoming with nations that were dying to kick communist ass like Ukraine.

My "German" grandmother was actually a Russian from Kaliningrad and LARPed as a German during those times, since she was blonde and blue eyed and could speak German, no one noticed, kek.

Yeah, when push came to shove, all that Aryan talk was just good ol' lookism. They even used a half Jew guy from Romania in one of those Aryan propaganda posters because he looked like a white Chad.

Yeah I don't think they executed Slavs just for being Slavs either, but there certainly was an anti-Slav sentiment. Hitler sympathized a lot with nations that were mostly hostile to NS shit like England and Norway just because they were more Aryan supposedly and wasn't as welcoming with nations that were dying to kick communist ass like Ukraine.

My "German" grandmother was actually a Russian from Kaliningrad and LARPed as a German during those times, since she was blonde and blue eyed and could speak German, no one noticed, kek.
Yeah sure, Britts, Norwegians etc. are all Germanics like Germans.

I´m not a nordicist anyway. Don´t find the nordic race very attractive. The most attractive race is light mediterran or atlantic race. Or a mix of nordic and mediterran or atlantic. Pure nordics are not very attractive in my opinion. Blond hair is not very attractive on men either.

main-qimg-4b1bf1d08e195c3bf515b5cf047bb22e

maybe not a nordic Chad but this guy gets mogged by an average atlantid or med dark triad dude.
...ok picture not visible
many nordic men look soy with no masculine traits and thin beard. Their height can´t compensate it.

Last edited:
Yeah sure, Britts, Norwegians etc. are all Germanics like Germans.

I´m not a nordicist anyway. Don´t find the nordic race very attractive. The most attractive race is light mediterran or atlantic race. Or a mix of nordic and mediterran or atlantic. Pure nordics are not very attractive in my opinion. Blond hair is not very attractive on men either.

main-qimg-4b1bf1d08e195c3bf515b5cf047bb22e

maybe not a nordic Chad but this guy gets mogged by an average atlantid or med dark triad dude.
...ok picture not visible
many nordic men look soy with no masculine traits and thin beard. Their height can´t compensate it.
I'm a mix of Med, Nordic and Slav. I have a roundish skull like a Slav, Nordic traits on my face like nose and brown eyes and hair like a Med.

I'm a mix of Med, Nordic and Slav. I have a roundish skull like a Slav, Nordic traits on my face like nose and brown eyes and hair like a Med.
I have a short slavic head. If i had a longer nordic skull i would reach the 6ft mark but i can´t :cryfeels:
Wouldn´t make me a Chad ofcourse but would be something at least.
Thats why slavs are slightly shorter because their head is short.

Arabs and Niggers only.
Can confirm.
If youre average looking arab oder black, german foids will love you since they like to genocide their own race thanks to jewish brainwashing.

You are fuckin wrong. Hapas xDDDD Some russians especially to the east can have some mongolian features but not slavs from south or central Europe
Slavs have Asian DNA from Mongols, they are basically hapas

That's why they get mogged by other Whites