Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Slavpill is brutal

SlavPitt

SlavPitt

Recruit
★★
Joined
Dec 20, 2021
Posts
100
Online
1d 12h 36m
Living in western Europe (Germany) as a slav is brutal.
Being a slav is much worse than being turkish/arab or almost any ethnic. Many white foids in Germany even prefer Arabs and Turks over their own race.
But nobody prefers slavs. They just have it slightly better than chinks.

Some time ago i read an article about a slav foid writing she would rather die than dating a slav :feelsrope:

If Brad Pitt were born as a Slav he would be posting here :feelskek:
 
HighTGymcel

HighTGymcel

Forged by darkness and solitude
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 1, 2019
Posts
10,153
Online
26d 18h 43m
SlavPitt said:
Many white foids in Germany even prefer Arabs and Turks over their own race.
Giga cope.
They only want sand niggers that are giga dark triad and look like chad.
If you are sub 5 and sand nigger they will treat you like absolute shit.
 
K

Kuuro

+ TrueAlphaCel +
★★★★
Joined
Oct 14, 2019
Posts
1,825
Online
23d 17h 38m
SlavPitt said:
Many white foids in Germany even prefer Arabs and Turks over their own race.
yep.
my experience is the same where i live.
Arabs and Niggers only.
If you a nigger where i live you can just ascend cuz women's brain is conditioned to it.
 
GhostedPhantom

GhostedPhantom

GrAYcel
★★★★
Joined
Nov 3, 2021
Posts
2,307
Online
21d 41m
HighTGymcel said:
They only want sand niggers that are giga dark triad and look like chad.
If you are sub 5 and sand nigger they will treat you like absolute shit.
 
SlavPitt

SlavPitt

Recruit
★★
Joined
Dec 20, 2021
Posts
100
Online
1d 12h 36m
HighTGymcel said:
Giga cope.
They only want sand niggers that are giga dark triad and look like chad.
If you are sub 5 and sand nigger they will treat you like absolute shit.
I grew up in Germany and i´ve seen so fkn many white german foids with average or slightly above average sandniggers. But all slavs i know imported their women from their countries and are betabuxxing. There are barely slavs with german foids. Maybe some slavic chads with western traits.
Slavs have the lowest smv after chinks.
 
HighTGymcel

HighTGymcel

Forged by darkness and solitude
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 1, 2019
Posts
10,153
Online
26d 18h 43m
Kuuro said:
yep.
my experience is the same where i live.
Arabs and Niggers only.
If you a nigger where i live you can just ascend cuz women's brain is conditioned to it.
Cope
 
To koniec

To koniec

Just mentally deranged
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 14, 2020
Posts
3,975
Online
94d 22h 59m
HighTGymcel

HighTGymcel

Forged by darkness and solitude
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 1, 2019
Posts
10,153
Online
26d 18h 43m
To koniec said:
muhhhhhhh muhhhhhh jbw
I didn't claim that.
He said they take every shitskin which is total cope.
They all want chad only their race doesn't matter :worryfeels:
 
K

Kuuro

+ TrueAlphaCel +
★★★★
Joined
Oct 14, 2019
Posts
1,825
Online
23d 17h 38m
To koniec said:
muhhhhhhh muhhhhhh jbw
of course. as always :feelskek:
doesn't surprise me anymore:feelscomfy:
 
To koniec

To koniec

Just mentally deranged
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 14, 2020
Posts
3,975
Online
94d 22h 59m
HighTGymcel said:
I didn't claim that.
He said they take every shitskin which is total cope.
They all want chad only their race doesn't matter :worryfeels:
still arabs are more preffered than slavs in west
 
Meus

Meus

Burning in the hell of inceldom
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 13, 2021
Posts
6,884
Online
130d 1h 53m
SlavPitt said:
Being a slav is much worse than being turkish/arab or almost any ethnic. Many white foids in Germany even prefer Arabs and Turks over their own race.
Not only that, but finding friends is much easier as an ethnic than a Slav.

Slavs don't have an ingroup-mentality like Turks. They are either 100% assimilated Germans or they rot inside and you will never meet them. Or even if you meet one, he won't treat you nice just because you are a Slav too lmao. There is zero solidarity.

Also, welcome friend.
 
To koniec

To koniec

Just mentally deranged
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 14, 2020
Posts
3,975
Online
94d 22h 59m
Meus said:
Not only that, but finding friends is much easier as an ethnic than a Slav.

Slavs don't have an ingroup-mentality like Turks. They are either 100% assimilated Germans or they rot inside and you will never meet them. Or even if you meet one, he won't treat you nice just because you are a Slav too lmao. There is zero solidarity.

Also, welcome friend.
yes slavs in western countries don't have ingroup mentality like many ethnic groups
 
Slapzilla

Slapzilla

Jason Voorhees
Joined
Dec 17, 2021
Posts
59
Online
21h 48m
Most women reject blacks and Arabs unless they darktriadmaxxed or that bitch is a feminist. But yeah, the Jewish western media has brainwashed a lot of foids into betraying their own race and settling for smelly big/flat nosed monsters.
 
HighTGymcel

HighTGymcel

Forged by darkness and solitude
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 1, 2019
Posts
10,153
Online
26d 18h 43m
To koniec said:
still arabs are more preffered than slavs in west
Not where I live tbh
 
SlavPitt

SlavPitt

Recruit
★★
Joined
Dec 20, 2021
Posts
100
Online
1d 12h 36m
Meus said:
Not only that, but finding friends is much easier as an ethnic than a Slav.

Slavs don't have an ingroup-mentality like Turks. They are either 100% assimilated Germans or they rot inside and you will never meet them. Or even if you meet one, he won't treat you nice just because you are a Slav too lmao. There is zero solidarity.

Also, welcome friend.
Thanks.
I had mostly german friends. But also some slavic friends. As a gamer i don´t need many friends though.
 
Kuriboh

Kuriboh

Officer
Joined
Nov 24, 2021
Posts
587
Online
11d 15h 25m
Light skinned niggers usually look Med like south Europeans. Brown sand niggers are like curries.
Slavs have weird looks mixed with mongols
 
Nebuchadnezzar

Nebuchadnezzar

King of Babylon
Joined
Mar 11, 2021
Posts
1,577
Online
35d 16h 1m
Kuriboh said:
Light skinned niggers usually look Med like south Europeans. Brown sand niggers are like curries.
Slavs have weird looks mixed with mongols
View attachment 550689
:lul:
 
W

Wellington

Banned
-
Joined
Jul 22, 2021
Posts
2,615
Online
34d 3h 39m
Slavs have Asian DNA from Mongols, they are basically hapas

That's why they get mogged by other Whites
 
Vrthraghna

Vrthraghna

ER Priest
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 16, 2021
Posts
3,426
Online
46d 20h 34m
Kuuro said:
yep.
my experience is the same where i live.
Arabs and Niggers only.
If you a nigger where i live you can just ascend cuz women's brain is conditioned to it.
:feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:
 
Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Overlord
★★
Joined
Apr 7, 2020
Posts
5,106
Online
54d 10h 21m
HighTGymcel said:
Giga cope.
They only want sand niggers that are giga dark triad and look like chad.
If you are sub 5 and sand nigger they will treat you like absolute shit.
Slac girls in my middle school almost always spent time with the arab guys. Including some Russian woman named stacy
Slapzilla said:
Most women reject blacks and Arabs unless they darktriadmaxxed or that bitch is a feminist. But yeah, the Jewish western media has brainwashed a lot of foids into betraying their own race and settling for smelly big/flat nosed monsters.
Why don't Jews try and get white women to fuck Indian or Asian men???:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
 
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Posts
20,903
Online
80d 9h 29m
Slapzilla said:
Most women reject blacks and Arabs unless they darktriadmaxxed or that bitch is a feminist. But yeah, the Jewish western media has brainwashed a lot of foids into betraying their own race and settling for smelly big/flat nosed monsters.
Cope. By that logic deathnic foids are all whores for mayos because of the media.
 
Slapzilla

Slapzilla

Jason Voorhees
Joined
Dec 17, 2021
Posts
59
Online
21h 48m
Copexodius Maximus said:
Cope. By that logic deathnic foids are all whores for mayos because of the media.
White women tend to be brainwashed virtue signalling whores these days, so all of them will eventually have sex with the invaders just to piss off white men.
 
SlavPitt

SlavPitt

Recruit
★★
Joined
Dec 20, 2021
Posts
100
Online
1d 12h 36m
Germany is the worst place for male slavs or other ethnics. The foids here are ugly on average and picky and the men are above average looking compared to the rest of europe. I envy my poor relatives in eastern Europe who are poorer but have nice foids.
 
Lonely4Ever

Lonely4Ever

Officer
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 25, 2021
Posts
938
Online
10d 8h 58m
Kuriboh said:
Light skinned niggers usually look Med like south Europeans. Brown sand niggers are like curries.
Slavs have weird looks mixed with mongols
View attachment 550689
Yeah it explains why Russians and other more Eastern Slavs have more "Rounded" heads like Asians than the rectangular heads like traditional Europeans.
SlavPitt said:
Some time ago i read an article about a slav foid writing she would rather die than dating a slav :feelsrope:
That's why I think it's cucked that Slavic nations want to join European Union so bad. JFL at the Ukraine for risking a war against Russia just to get Cucked when they migrate to Germany. :feelshaha:
 
Last edited:
SlavPitt

SlavPitt

Recruit
★★
Joined
Dec 20, 2021
Posts
100
Online
1d 12h 36m
Lonely4Ever said:
Yeah it explains why Russians and other more Eastern Slavs have more "Rounded" heads like Asians than the rectangular heads like traditional Europeans.

That's why I think it's cucked that Slavic nations want to join European Union so bad. JFL at the Ukraine for risking a war against Russia just to get Cucked when they migrate to Germany. :feelshaha:
Haha very true. But it´s also lifefuel for western men when the market gets flooded by eastern euro foids. I wonder how polish men deal with it. Polish men are not very attractive either.

This is a german politician of polish descent.
 
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
37,281
Online
156d 21h 13m
Slavs were one of the most oppressed races throughout history and still no compensation or special privileges like others :fuk:
 
SlavPitt

SlavPitt

Recruit
★★
Joined
Dec 20, 2021
Posts
100
Online
1d 12h 36m
Mainländer said:
Slavs were one of the most oppressed races throughout history and still no compensation or special privileges like others :fuk:
Slavs oppressed their own people. Stalin was worse than Hitler. He slaughtered his own people. Hitler didn´t slaughter his own people. Except some of his pollitical enemies.
 
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
37,281
Online
156d 21h 13m
SlavPitt said:
Slavs oppressed their own people. Stalin was worse than Hitler. He slaughtered his own people. Hitler didn´t slaughter his own people. Except some of his pollitical enemies.
True. But wasn't Stalin a Georgian? Do they even count as Slavic?

Also, many of the authorities of Stalin's regime were Jews and not Slavs.
 
SlavPitt

SlavPitt

Recruit
★★
Joined
Dec 20, 2021
Posts
100
Online
1d 12h 36m
I
Mainländer said:
True. But wasn't Stalin a Georgian? Do they even count as Slavic?

Also, many of the authorities of Stalin's regime were Jews and not Slavs.
Yes he was Georgian. But why do you say slavs were oppressed? Who oppressed slavs? The mongols oppressed slavs for a few decades but thats it as far as i know.
 
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
37,281
Online
156d 21h 13m
SlavPitt said:
I

Yes he was Georgian. But why do you say slavs were oppressed? Who oppressed slavs? The mongols oppressed slavs for a few decades but thats it as far as i know.
Stalin's regime, Germans who considered them subhuman (the most retarded point of NS ideology IMO), and Slavs were also slaves in the past in higher proportions than other white peoples.
 
SlavPitt

SlavPitt

Recruit
★★
Joined
Dec 20, 2021
Posts
100
Online
1d 12h 36m
Mainländer said:
Stalin's regime, Germans who considered them subhuman (the most retarded point of NS ideology IMO), and Slavs were also slaves in the past in higher proportions than other white peoples.
Hmm about Hitler...it´s not sure if he really considered all slavs to be subhumans or just wanted to create a boogeyman image. There are a lot of slavs who look aryan or not very different from western europeans.
But as far as i know he didn´t execute slavs. Many slavs also fought with him against Russia. Maybe he would have executed many slavs later after he defeated Russia.
 
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
37,281
Online
156d 21h 13m
SlavPitt said:
Hmm about Hitler...it´s not sure if he really considered all slavs to be subhumans or just wanted to create a boogeyman image. There are a lot of slavs who look aryan or not very different from western europeans.
Yeah, when push came to shove, all that Aryan talk was just good ol' lookism. They even used a half Jew guy from Romania in one of those Aryan propaganda posters because he looked like a white Chad.

SlavPitt said:
But as far as i know he didn´t execute slavs. Many slavs also fought with him against Russia. Maybe he would have executed many slavs later after he defeated Russia.
Yeah I don't think they executed Slavs just for being Slavs either, but there certainly was an anti-Slav sentiment. Hitler sympathized a lot with nations that were mostly hostile to NS shit like England and Norway just because they were more Aryan supposedly and wasn't as welcoming with nations that were dying to kick communist ass like Ukraine.

My "German" grandmother was actually a Russian from Kaliningrad and LARPed as a German during those times, since she was blonde and blue eyed and could speak German, no one noticed, kek.
 
Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Posts
7,530
Online
199d 21h 14m
Made in Heaven said:
Why don't Jews try and get white women to fuck Indian or Asian men???:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
What do you think kpop is dumb fuck.
 
SlavPitt

SlavPitt

Recruit
★★
Joined
Dec 20, 2021
Posts
100
Online
1d 12h 36m
Mainländer said:
Yeah, when push came to shove, all that Aryan talk was just good ol' lookism. They even used a half Jew guy from Romania in one of those Aryan propaganda posters because he looked like a white Chad.


Yeah I don't think they executed Slavs just for being Slavs either, but there certainly was an anti-Slav sentiment. Hitler sympathized a lot with nations that were mostly hostile to NS shit like England and Norway just because they were more Aryan supposedly and wasn't as welcoming with nations that were dying to kick communist ass like Ukraine.

My "German" grandmother was actually a Russian from Kaliningrad and LARPed as a German during those times, since she was blonde and blue eyed and could speak German, no one noticed, kek.
Yeah sure, Britts, Norwegians etc. are all Germanics like Germans.

I´m not a nordicist anyway. Don´t find the nordic race very attractive. The most attractive race is light mediterran or atlantic race. Or a mix of nordic and mediterran or atlantic. Pure nordics are not very attractive in my opinion. Blond hair is not very attractive on men either.



maybe not a nordic Chad but this guy gets mogged by an average atlantid or med dark triad dude.
...ok picture not visible
many nordic men look soy with no masculine traits and thin beard. Their height can´t compensate it.
 
Last edited:
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
37,281
Online
156d 21h 13m
SlavPitt said:
Yeah sure, Britts, Norwegians etc. are all Germanics like Germans.

I´m not a nordicist anyway. Don´t find the nordic race very attractive. The most attractive race is light mediterran or atlantic race. Or a mix of nordic and mediterran or atlantic. Pure nordics are not very attractive in my opinion. Blond hair is not very attractive on men either.



maybe not a nordic Chad but this guy gets mogged by an average atlantid or med dark triad dude.
...ok picture not visible
many nordic men look soy with no masculine traits and thin beard. Their height can´t compensate it.
I'm a mix of Med, Nordic and Slav. I have a roundish skull like a Slav, Nordic traits on my face like nose and brown eyes and hair like a Med.
 
SlavPitt

SlavPitt

Recruit
★★
Joined
Dec 20, 2021
Posts
100
Online
1d 12h 36m
Mainländer said:
I'm a mix of Med, Nordic and Slav. I have a roundish skull like a Slav, Nordic traits on my face like nose and brown eyes and hair like a Med.
I have a short slavic head. If i had a longer nordic skull i would reach the 6ft mark but i can´t :cryfeels:
Wouldn´t make me a Chad ofcourse but would be something at least.
Thats why slavs are slightly shorter because their head is short.
 
Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Overlord
★★
Joined
Apr 7, 2020
Posts
5,106
Online
54d 10h 21m
Blackpill Rage said:
What do you think kpop is dumb fuck.
kpop is not jewish. and most porn does not have asian men X whitw women
 
nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
-
Joined
Oct 26, 2018
Posts
6,399
Online
34d 4h 6m
SlavPitt said:
Many white foids in Germany even prefer Arabs and Turks over their own race.
Kuuro said:
Arabs and Niggers only.
Can confirm.
If youre average looking arab oder black, german foids will love you since they like to genocide their own race thanks to jewish brainwashing.
 
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Posts
20,903
Online
80d 9h 29m
Slapzilla said:
White women .... all of them will eventually have sex with the invaders just to piss off white men.
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top