Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Slavpill] Average Dutch men look like Giga-Chads compared to average looking Slavs (proof inside)

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
JFL at all the people here who think Slavs have the same SMV as the Western European Germanics.

Recently, some guy posted cherrypicked photos of supposedly "average looking" Slavs that actually looked like top 20% tier in Slavlands. Unfortunately, due to Western standards of beauty being forced, the Slavs are seen as unattractive in the eyes of women and no ammount of coping can change this.

I will prove this by comparing ACTUAL average Dutch Germanic men to average Slavs.

It's very clear that in terms of beauty standards and looks, Germanics mog the Slavs. However Slavs absolutely mog them in terms of being high T so this is the only thing you can cope with and also proof that Slavs are high T ethnics just like the rest of them. These videos prove this so watch them.

This is a recent protest in Holland:

The guys at 0:45 would be top 15% in terms of looks in Slavlands and would be considered "pretty boys" here.

The guy at 1:00 would be top 10% tier.

3:45 and 3:55 also guys who would be literal Chads in Slavlands and could get any women they want.

Remember these are AVERAGE Dutch men who joined a protest for lower class people.

Meanwhile look at Slavic protesters from Serbia here:

Recessed chins, balding, bad teeth, bloated faces, poor jawlines etc.

Also this based protest from Bulgaria:

Also this protest in Mostar:

etc. etc.

this is how average Slavic men actually look like and not some cherrypicked pretty boys or athletic Chads..

If those Dutch men moved to Slavlands they would be the ultimate slayers because literally anyone but Slavic men can slay in Eastern Europe and now you can even see why. Slavic women see these Germanic pretty boys on degenerate Western TV and don't want local Slavic men anymore.

It never began as a Slavic man in 2019, the fall of iron curtain and letting Westerners in Eastern Europe was a mistake!

Last edited:
Slavs still mog mutts like me.

High IQ

I actually remember arguing with some retard here who said average Slavs and average Germanics have the same SMV. It was over a year ago but it took me a while to get over his stupidity.
Only thing slavs have going for them is low inhib and high T

Last edited:
Slavpill is the most brutal pill of all, What most people dont seem to realise is that most «white» slavs are heavily mixed With germanic. slavs are also the closest thing to ogres.

Slavpill is the most brutal pill of all, What most people dont seem to realise is that most «white» slavs are heavily mixed With germanic. slavs are also the closest thing to ogres.

It's also brutal because Slavic women are very good looking but you can't have them. The entire world is coming over to Slavlands to fuck your women and you can't do shit because your governments are corrupt cucks who sold themselves to Westerners and EU and NATO.

At the same time, you're expected to be some sort of "real man" who can't complain.

The end result is that there are tons of Slavic men doing suicide or drinking themselves to death. Slavic men are top in suicide and alcohol statistics, meanwhile Slavic women live on literal god mode unless they're too dumb to take advantage of their female privilege.

I have all the bad things slavs have but also low t levels. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Worst possible combination.

If you're low T and/or non-NT in Slavlands it's so fucking over in every area of life.
Exactly me. Low t socially retarded loner in a degenerate major polish city. In never began.
Your posts are based. Out of several guys in my high school class the only guys who got laid were the two blond blue eyed germanic types. All slavs got nothing or got cucked.

Exactly me. Low t socially retarded loner in a degenerate major polish city. In never began.
Your posts are based. Out of several guys in my high school class the only guys who got laid were the two blond blue eyed germanic types. All slavs got nothing or got cucked.

This is how high school guys in Poland look like:

JFL if anyone thinks that women find the bloated door-kicking potato guy attractive. His only chance is to jestermaxx and lowinhibmaxx doing shit like this which is impossible for non-NT low T guys.

Being a slavcel is the currycel of Europe, RIP. Although there ARE incel tier guys in the Netherlands believe me, Nordic incel tier guys but they’re all bluepilled.

Each group has its ideal chad
Nordic group = Tall, blue eyed, blonde hair.
Romance group = Big buff guys with a tan who need to be good at flirting
Slavcels = Tall, blue eyed, light hair ( These are rare unless you’re Russian )

I'm not White but I find Western Europeans to have better faces, I can't really explain why for some reason.

Ah yes, Slavs tend to have rounded moon faces sometimes but it is more than just one feature that makes me think Germanics look different.

Better eye area, better hairlines (they don't bald as fast as Slavs), less bloated faces...

Better eye area, better hairlines (they don't bald as fast as Slavs), less bloated faces...
In my mind, Slavs tend to have droopy eyes/negative canthal tilt. Do you agree with this?

It's also brutal because Slavic women are very good looking but you can't have them. The entire world is coming over to Slavlands to fuck your women and you can't do shit because your governments are corrupt cucks who sold themselves to Westerners and EU and NATO.

At the same time, you're expected to be some sort of "real man" who can't complain.

The end result is that there are tons of Slavic men doing suicide or drinking themselves to death. Slavic men are top in suicide and alcohol statistics, meanwhile Slavic women live on literal god mode unless they're too dumb to take advantage of their female privilege.

Dutch men height mog me and I'm not even that short

I'm starting to think westcells really jerk off about their perceived superiority over us slavcels.

JFL at all the people here who think Slavs have the same SMV as the Western European Germanics.

Recently, some guy posted cherrypicked photos of supposedly "average looking" Slavs that actually looked like top 20% tier in Slavlands. Unfortunately, due to Western standards of beauty being forced, the Slavs are seen as unattractive in the eyes of women and no ammount of coping can change this.

I will prove this by comparing ACTUAL average Dutch Germanic men to average Slavs.

It's very clear that in terms of beauty standards and looks, Germanics mog the Slavs. However Slavs absolutely mog them in terms of being high T so this is the only thing you can cope with and also proof that Slavs are high T ethnics just like the rest of them. These videos prove this so watch them.

This is a recent protest in Holland:

The guys at 0:45 would be top 15% in terms of looks in Slavlands and would be considered "pretty boys" here.

The guy at 1:00 would be top 10% tier.

3:45 and 3:55 also guys who would be literal Chads in Slavlands and could get any women they want.

Remember these are AVERAGE Dutch men who joined a protest for lower class people.

Meanwhile look at Slavic protesters from Serbia here:

Recessed chins, balding, bad teeth, bloated faces, poor jawlines etc.

Also this based protest from Bulgaria:

Also this protest in Mostar:

etc. etc.

this is how average Slavic men actually look like and not some cherrypicked pretty boys or athletic Chads..

If those Dutch men moved to Slavlands they would be the ultimate slayers because literally anyone but Slavic men can slay in Eastern Europe and now you can even see why. Slavic women see these Germanic pretty boys on degenerate Western TV and don't want local Slavic men anymore.

It never began as a Slavic man in 2019, the fall of iron curtain and letting Westerners in Eastern Europe was a mistake!

What about the guy at 3:07 in the first vid??

Balts mog everyone, here our miting

Weird thing about Slavs is that larger percentage of the men are ugly compared to other white groups. While a larger percentage of the their women are hot compared to other white groups, however that comes with a price as they hit the wall extremely hard.

My dads cousins husband is a 6'8 dutch chad, mogs me to hell and back. FYI i'm 5'6.

Slavs should be happy their Slavland hasn't yet turned like Thailand where almost all native holes are banged by outsiders.

Dutch women practiced hypergamy since the 1700s and literally bred their men for height. Just like a race horse breeder selects his horses for speed. This is why it's so important to give women the freedom to choose their own partner, or else incel genes will propagate and your entire race is doomed to remain short and potato faced.

Slavs should be happy their Slavland hasn't yet turned like Thailand where almost all native holes are banged by outsiders.
Thanks to the EU the native holes can just go west and live an easy life. There are much more men than females here although the official stats hide it thanks to the males dying like flies.

Dutch women practiced hypergamy since the 1700s and literally bred their men for height. Just like a race horse breeder selects his horses for speed. This is why it's so important to give women the freedom to choose their own partner, or else incel genes will propagate and your entire race is doomed to remain short and potato faced.

Balkanic people are taller than Dutch, it doesn't matter because face > everything.

I remember watching a mgtow video a long time ago, it mentioned how some type of deer went extinct because the females would only breed with the males who had the biggest horns, this made the males need too much food and travel long distances and getting eaten by predators.

I remember watching a mgtow video a long time ago, it mentioned how some type of deer went extinct because the females would only breed with the males who had the biggest horns, this made the males need too much food and travel long distances and getting eaten by predators.
:feelskek:

Thanks to the EU the native holes can just go west and live an easy life. There are much more men than females here although the official stats hide it thanks to the males dying like flies.
The phenotypes Slavs have aren't much impressive either.

Well my parents are both from Moscow but there's a strong chance my mom cheated with a German, I don't look as slav as my two siblings. Some people have guessed I'm from Denmark, others from Poland, others from Germany. I'm a mutt pretty much I guess.
I knew a 6'4 Chad who said that his dad was 6'8
Shouldn't have married a midget, fucking retards do this all the time.

Last edited:
I thought the white ethnics were more based, since they believe in traditional femininity and have a healthy amount of national bunker mentality to curb the excesses of outsourcing?

What do you mean bro? They are slayers.

Srpska

These are Nationalists from the balkans, do you think they have the same tier of looks as the SS?

Capture

This is some Croatian fighter, he is fighting for his country that is empty since his females left him for white nordic average man.
Balkanic people are taller than Dutch, it doesn't matter because face > everything.

Just be tall in Bosnia where average height is 184cm bro !

That's the Irish Elk.

People seriously need to take the femalepill. It's not just human females, women, who have non-functional mate selection habits. Many animal species have females that choose mates based on stupid shit like how well the male sings or dances.

Brothers, what do you think about this slav incel?

IMG 20191020 153832

What do you mean bro? They are slayers.

View attachment 159284

These are Nationalists from the balkans, do you think they have the same tier of looks as the SS?

View attachment 159288

This is some Croatian fighter, he is fighting for his country that is empty since his females left him for white nordic average man.

Just be tall in Bosnia where average height is 184cm bro !

JFL these guys looks more ethnic than me.

Obviously, Germanic men would benefit from their superior looks in Slavic countries, but the truth is a little bit more complex than what is being said here. Feminism, which empowers women at the expensive of men, has had more influence on society in Germanic countries than in Slavic countries, so while it's true that Dutchmen are more physically attractive than Slavic men, Dutch women are also much more entitled and picky than Slavic women.

This is why Russians are more likely to be sexually active than the Dutch or Germans in spite of being uglier.
Country namePeople having sex weekly
Russia80%
Poland76%
Germany68%
Netherlands63%
United States53%
Japan34%

Not to mention the fact that Russian men are less cucked and more masculine than Dutchmen, which gives them some advantages over their women.

Dutch women practiced hypergamy since the 1700s

Nonsense.

In the 1850s, the Dutch were still among the shortest people in Europe with an average height of 5'4. That didn't change until they started producing and consuming industrial quantities of cheese, which is known to stimulate the production of growth hormone. Female hypergamy also had a big role in the height increase, but only from the 1900s onwards, definitely not in the 1700s or 1800s when society was still very patriarchal and female choice was limited.

From 1820 to 1875 median Dutch male height hovered around 165 centimetres before shooting up more than 15 centimetres over the last 130 years. Referring to detailed records from between 1935 to 1967 of more than 94.500 Dutch people, the researchers found that the most "fertile" people (those who had the most children) were tall men, and women of average height.

Source

Last edited:
This is why Russians are more likely to be sexually active than the Dutch or Germans in spite of being uglier.

Where did you get these statistics from?

Not to mention the fact that Russian men are less cucked and more masculine than Dutchmen, which gives them some advantages over their women.

This sounds bluepilled. Women don't care about being masculine and personality. It's all about looks. They want Germanic looking pretty boys and not some Slavic ogre.

It's true that I don't see such attractive males often.Not all whites look the same,jfl at jbw

tbh I visited the Netherlands, and I'm not a fan of Dutch people. They pride themselves in their directness, but I can't stand it. It's one thing to be honest and sincere, but the things they say are sometimes downright crude and uncalled for.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back