Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Slavic women are some of the biggest whores around

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
downloadfile1.jpg

Why do men overrate those whores? Slavcels should go ER on daily basis to put them in their rightful place again

Easteen europe here i come

Eastern whores usually go for dark skinned chads

Some of them are hot:feelsjuice: pulling them is easy game thus they are popular with pump and dumpers

Why western euros turn red under sun and eastern euros or slavs turn yellowish under sun?

Nah, that's like 1 - 3% of their genome.
Rice genes are very strong and dominant. I have only like 5% rice genes and my eyes still look very rice that most people call me Asian despite being North African

Rice genes are very strong and dominant. I have only like 5% rice genes and my eyes still look very rice that most people call me Asian despite being North African
From where?

At least they're way better than noodlewhores.

Sui fuel for christcels and stormfrontcels who are obsessed about Eastern Europe being " the last stronghold of Christendom" :feelskek: :feelskek:

the eastern femoids are obsessed with betrayal and cuckolding

the men abroad aren't even that much better, femoids leaving eastern europe for the west are likely heading into a country with a lot more obese people and faggy liberal "men"

but don't expect them to care about facts, it's all about betraying and cuckolding local men, to "teach them a lesson"

time to go to Spain, i already know some Spanish Mab some qt Spanish Stacy can help me out learn more
I know an Egyptian guy who looks like you, though he's 1 point higher in looks and probably couple inches taller and he's slaying in Spain

@Mecoja

only russians
Cope. Polish people have at least some central asian/ tatar genetic influence. It's a historic fact (Huns, dschingis khan) Just look at the Polish model Joanna Zaremska. Thats why Hitler wanted to exterminate all slavs.
4UlubhT7 t

Cope. Polish people have at least some central asian/ tatar genetic influence. It's a historic fact (Huns, dschingis khan) Just look at the Polish model Joanna Zaremska. Thats why Hitler wanted to exterminate all slavs.
View attachment 576159
uid_6a6765946926a6226caf0c225349a0451611732852183_width_1200_play_0_pos_0_gs_0_height_678_erling-haaland-fot-epa.jpg

look at this beautiful norwegian aryan

@SocialzERo
@Transcended Trucel

Why do men overrate those whores? Slavcels should go ER on daily basis to put them in their rightful place again
They are highly overrated, they age like shit, wear tones of makeup, they are up nose and think they are prettiest on the planet and put down their men, always saying Slav men dont deserve them.
@Mecoja

only russians
I didnt notice any rice traits in looks, some have arab eye area and nose where i live.
At least they're way better than noodlewhores.
They lust for rich westerners and rich arabs, they stereotype their men as backward cavemen, their ego is sky high.
not really
:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

They are highly overrated, they age like shit, wear tones of makeup, they are up nose and think they are prettiest on the planet and put down their men, always saying Slav men dont deserve them.

I didnt notice any rice traits in looks, some have arab eye area and nose where i live.

They lust for rich westerners and rich arabs, they stereotype their men as backward cavemen, their ego is sky high.

:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
being a slav sounds brutal.med men are cucked left and right by whites,but at least our women don't humiliate us in front of us.

are you med ?
yeah,i am portuguese.i am now living in london,but yeah.thinking of moving backhome and seeing what happens.will probably end up homeless but my life is going nowhere anyway so not much to worry about.

the slavpill is extremely brutal

males tend to be subhuman, foids tend to be attractive (both due to neotony, same as EA)

perpetually grey and cold weather, depressing commieblock housing, hypergamous giga whore femoids, low wage shit tier economy
No wonder their alcohol and suicide rates are the highest in the world, truly over

males tend to be subhuman, foids tend to be attractive (both due to neotony, same as EA)

perpetually grey and cold weather, depressing commieblock housing, hypergamous giga whore femoids, low wage shit tier economy
Slavlands are matriarchies, foids have all powers there. The difference between slavcels and ricecels is the fact that there are chads in slavlands. It is not the case in Asia. :forcedsmile:

If these slavchads come to Asia ricecels have no other choise than to rope. :blackpill:

germanics are more neotenous than slavs

Slavic foids are sluts and whores who deserve to die a brutal death

Attachments

• a1Z5joG_460s.jpg
    a1Z5joG_460s.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 72
  • 51K1c9wzWUL._AC_.jpg
    51K1c9wzWUL._AC_.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 51
  • http___cdn.cnn.com_cnnnext_dam_assets_210423100706-chloe-zhao-portrait-file.jpg
    http___cdn.cnn.com_cnnnext_dam_assets_210423100706-chloe-zhao-portrait-file.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 66
View attachment 576159
nigger most of us don't look like that, we are whiter than the fucking nigger loving westeoid faggots

only if you live in parts of eastern europe what the sand niggers occupied

only if you live in parts of eastern europe what the sand niggers occupied
I'm from Vojvodina I don't think Turks were here, its really rare but some people do have long face with round eyes and crooked nose.

I'm from Vojvodina I don't think Turks were here, its really rare but some people do have long face with round eyes and crooked nose.
most of you serbs have black hair and black eyes and neither of those things are 'standard' in croatia

Slavic foids are noodlewhores of the west. They are cold, rude, soulless, brainless, materialist toilets.

The 2 noodlewhores you posted have no sex appeal except for their bodies facially they look like kids.
It's the same female :feelskek:. What's wrong with having child-like face? Females can look like kids becase no one expects them to be mature.