Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Slavcel going ER in Russia

The USSA is exporting it's ER culture overseas :feelskek:

This. "Islamic terrorism" was not the reason why he did this, it was merely a cope because he couldn't handle to be slav. Slavs are so close to being white, yet so far. Brutal.
tf are you talking about. Slavs are white and everyone in their country is white. However eastern europe is a depressing place to live with little opportuinites to moneymaxx and cope especially worse if you are an incel
An incel (self aware or otherwise) is a potent weapon, for he lacks a purpose to his life. 'A man's search for meaning'. A normie is invested in his wife's pussy, a kid or two and thus cannot be radicalized - either by himself or by an external agency.

Dumb cunts, when told about this would counter it with ''you are not entitled to sex''.

Sex isn't the meaning to life. Sex makes you look beyond the basic needs and can go up the Maslow's hierarchy of needs. Otherwise you are stuck and the ensuing rage, anger and frustration, which gets released on someone who managed to rub them the wrong side.

IT, you paper tigers, you can stop none of this. All you can do is type paragraphs feeling good about yourselves and none of that can stop the chaos from the disruptions to the order the traditional society was able to provide.
Honestly IT needs to be gunned(in gta 5 of course:feelswhat:) down Im sick of their shit. Bunch of degenrate soys and trannies there

Last edited:
tf are you talking about. Slavs are white and everyone in their country is white. However eastern europe is a depressing place to live with little opportuinites to moneymaxx and cope especially worse if you are an incel
Absolutely delusional. Even slavcel on this forum don't consider themselves white. @SocialzERo Thoughts on this delusional cope? Western Europeans (real whites) can easily tell if somebody is from EE or not.

Absolutely delusional. Even slavcel on this forum don't consider themselves white. @SocialzERo Thoughts on this delusional cope? Western Europeans (real whites) can easily tell if somebody is from EE or not.
Then what races are slavs:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: How is this a cope. Everyone in my slav country is white and I am white too. Tf is this obession about white race:soy:

Last edited:
Then what races are slavs:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Mutts because Genghis Khan and his niggas raped EE foids a long time ago on a massive scale, which is the reason why EE foids have soft facial features (perceived as attractive for holes) and EE men have bloated subhuman faces like the mongols. I've seen EE bodybuilders and despite their freakishly low bodyfat percentage, they still have bloated milk jug faces. It's over

Mutts because Genghis Khan and his niggas raped EE foids a long time ago on a massive scale, which is the reason why EE foids have soft facial features (perceived as attractive for holes) and EE men have bloated subhuman faces like the mongols. I've seen EE bodybuilders and despite their freakishly low bodyfat percentage, they still have bloated milk jug faces. It's over
All I see around me is a lot of perfect white chads. If anything americans have bloatek milk jug bcs of the trash food you eat pumped with estrogen and other trash additives. Not all slavs are russian btw. Its different near the central europe where i am at least

I will take that as a compliment because you thought that I was an English native speaker :feelsYall: (Hint: I'm not)
Its different near the central europe where i am at least
Doesn't even refute my point. Google "gene map Europe".
-->closer to Western/Central Europe
-->similar/identical genes to whites
The vast majority of Slavs are still mutts, stop coping. Most slavcels on this forum agree with this. I don't really care tbh, but that's what the majority of your fellow slavcels say.

I will take that as a compliment because you thought that I was an English native speaker :feelsYall: (Hint: I'm not)

Doesn't even refute my point. Google "gene map Europe".
-->closer to Western/Central Europe
-->similar/identical genes to whites
The vast majority of Slavs are still mutts, stop coping. Most slavcels on this forum agree with this. I don't really care tbh, but that's what the majority of your fellow slavcels say.
America has even more mutts then. Again Im not coping. Im unnatractive anyways.

That's just factually untrue though. 99% of shooters, terrorists, criminals are sex-havers and/or married with kids.
The same can be applied to the guy your thread about. Mentally unstable people shoot people and then they call them incels, and then they blame us real incels for that.

Last edited:
America has even more mutts then. Again Im not coping
>I'm not coping
>Doesn't even try to come up with counterarguments, talks about Amerimutts instead (everybody knows that they are turbomutts)

You're coping hard right now.

Yes, bro, we are our own race
R1a haplogroup =/= basically ethnic
Debatable. Hispanics are also basically their own race, but they look more lightskin because of conquistadorcels (aka mutts). Doesn't matter, slavs aren't white and this other guy is coping hard rn.

Some Hispanics have moor blood, some Inc (Peruvians) blood, some have Aztec admixture (mexicans), some are partially black (Puerto Ricans maybe). Too broad to be considered one category. They are still whiter than us cause we (Balts, Slavs, Ugro Finns) are giga ethnic
I don't care buddy boyo. I was just asking you, if you consider yourself or slavs in general, white or not. A simple yes or no would've been enough

I'm East Slav and someone even asked if I am Japanese.

Debatable. Hispanics are also basically their own race, but they look more lightskin because of conquistadorcels (aka mutts). Doesn't matter, slavs aren't white and this other guy is coping hard rn.
slavs are white you dumb fuck

I don't condone violence. But boy was that first video hilarious watching those people jump.

Those foids landed like the sacks of shit that they are because they have less leg muscles to act as a shock absorber in lessening the impact.
I can see that some Russians clearly have some Mongolian admixture. Putin being the one obvious example.

Last edited: