Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Slavcel going ER in Russia

the more the mERriER

He couldn't handle the slavpill.
This. "Islamic terrorism" was not the reason why he did this, it was merely a cope because he couldn't handle to be slav. Slavs are so close to being white, yet so far. Brutal.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
the bitch at 0:16 on the right probably broke a bone from that fall
lifefuel

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
the bitch at 0:16 on the right probably broke a bone from that fall
lifefuel
There's another vid where all the men are jumping onto the grass. And the women are all jumping onto the concrete below. :bigbrain::feelshaha:

''The most dangErous cReation of any society is the man who has nothing to lose''

There's another vid where all the men are jumping onto the grass. And the women are all jumping onto the concrete below. :bigbrain::feelshaha:
what else can you say, other than natural selection?
females are equal my ass :lul:

what else can you say, other than natural selection?
females are equal my ass :lul:
You can actually see it in this video too. All the men jumping forward trying to roll. The women are just jumping straight legged down onto concrete for the greatest impact, there is no doubt all the foids broke their legs or knees. :feelstastyman:

he didnt ER he was just a radical islamist

''The most dangErous cReation of any society is the man who has nothing to lose''
Modern societies forgot about it and do not marry young men. :forcedsmile:

Probably a Chechen militant.

Hahahahaha, we are rising! :society::society::society::lul::lul::lul: Very very based guy,I respect him

I hope everyone of us goes er, no wonder it’s increasing in the world!

The skies shall rain fire, and the seas will become as blood. The privileged shall fall before the broken , and all of Creation shall tremble before the burning standards of incels!."

I think that the majority of all terrorists are incels, whatever their ideology is.
Why do you respond to everything with this :forcedsmile: emoji?
it is my signature

I think that the majority of all terrorists are incels, whatever their ideology is.
That's just factually untrue though. 99% of shooters, terrorists, criminals are sex-havers and/or married with kids.

You can hold up on fedposting for now. There is no confirmation yet what the shooter's ideological background was.

An incel (self aware or otherwise) is a potent weapon, for he lacks a purpose to his life. 'A man's search for meaning'. A normie is invested in his wife's pussy, a kid or two and thus cannot be radicalized - either by himself or by an external agency.

Dumb cunts, when told about this would counter it with ''you are not entitled to sex''.

Sex isn't the meaning to life. Sex makes you look beyond the basic needs and can go up the Maslow's hierarchy of needs. Otherwise you are stuck and the ensuing rage, anger and frustration, which gets released on someone who managed to rub them the wrong side.

IT, you paper tigers, you can stop none of this. All you can do is type paragraphs feeling good about yourselves and none of that can stop the chaos from the disruptions to the order the traditional society was able to provide.

Vladislav roslyakov

Another day, another mobombed sharing the religion of pieces.

it is my signature

just like 100% of all bullies are chads or normtards. its how this world operates.

bc of undercover glowies, i will say nothing
nothing

He was rejected and humiliated by a girl nothing Islamic about it.

Last edited:
He was rejected and humiliated by a girl nothing Islamic about it.
How do you know about it ? As to me it is the most probable reason of any shooting by a young man.

Lame. Real man uses fists :feelsPop:

How do you know about it ? As to me it is the most probable reason of any shooting by a young man.

Because every time there is a school shooting, a rejection or bullying story is behind it.
In USA, many school shootings were done by young men of different races and cultural backgrounds and it is always rejection story behind it like Virginia Tech shooting, the Asian guy Seung-Hui Cho was rejected by the white Stacey Emily Hilscher and mostly every girl at his school but media always tr to relate it to racism and religious terrorism.

Young men can't deal with rejection. Most of them are blue pilled.
Poor innocent souls. They didn't know the true nature of women.

He stated before the shooting that he isn't interested in any ideology or religion. He just had a trouble communicating with people and felt hatred towards everyone. His parents also were divorced.

Because every time there is a school shooting, a rejection or bullying story is behind it.
In USA, many school shootings were done by young men of different races and cultural backgrounds and it is always rejection story behind it like Virginia Tech shooting, the Asian guy Seung-Hui Cho was rejected by the white Stacey Emily Hilscher and mostly every girl at his school but media always tr to relate it to racism and religious terrorism.

Young men can't deal with rejection. Most of them are blue pilled.
Poor innocent souls. They didn't know the true nature of women.
I agree with you

slavcel is IVANmaxxing rn .

Also whats more scary is the normies who are just carelessly jumping from the windows.
his deathscore will probably increase because of how bad they're landing
also there was another slavcel who went ER in russia a few months ago

Look at the difference between men and women jumping, women are so inferior. :feelskek:

lifefuel seriously :feelsautistic:

He stated that it was not a terrorist attack or he was a member of any organization,he felt he had to do it .
Based.:feelsYall:

That's just factually untrue though. 99% of shooters, terrorists, criminals are sex-havers and/or married with kids.
I think Islamic terrorists actively recruit truecels in their countries though.

Look at the 9/11 al qaeda crew... a couple of them were married with a kid each... a couple of them had arranged marriages....and all the rest were utter utter truecels in their 20s. Mohammad atta the leader was a weirdo who got kicked out of a house once for criticizing his host's daughter who was a single mother.

You know how they recruit too. Failed to get any pussy brah? Join us and be a martyr, sheikh Mohammed has got 72 virgins waiting just for you in heaven bro! Virgins in heaven LOVE martyrs bro!

Joke's on them when they arrive and find that the virgins are 48 goats, 23 camels, and a land whale who looks like Susan Boyle's retarded older sister.

Last edited:
I feel sorry for Russiancels, they live in Russia, and they can't get any pussy.

"Wake up, and get in the soup line. Another day in Russia."

27444B23 18CB 4C42 9B31 79C7FC5A4119 w2114 n r1 st

He stated that it was not a terrorist attack or he was a member of any organization,he felt he had to do it .
Based.:feelsYall:
He was captured?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back