Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Slavcel crippled for life after being spanked by simps

• Thread starter Deleted member 26923
  • Start date
never began for Slavcels
people don't realize how matriarchal our societies are
all conflicts are started by foids and their simps
True but still all involved should be lined up and shot

Prime nigger behavior in that vid. Subhuman slav(e)s as expected.

This is the most painful video I’ve watched. Tragic.

just read the news article the guy getting beaten up wont be crippled,the whores in the video arent going to jail the police didnt even make a case against them
Can't the slavcel press civil charges??

Most likely what will happen is that all of the guys that took part in the beating will go to jail and the victim obviously will be drinking out of a straw or shitting out of a tube for the rest of his miserable life. It's kind of ironic, because of the treatment they gave to this poor man they will probably get the same thing done to them by sadistic and cruel criminals while they're sleeping in a jail cell. Those little pussy faggots trying to act so tough wouldn't last a second in a Russian prison. They don't even have the courage to fight a man one on one.
The foid will definitely get away scot free. All she has to do is cry and act hysterical in front of the judge or maybe say she's really sorry and they'll let her walk. All this will do is bolster her confidence as she continues to destroy the lives of people around her. So many people hurt just to entertain some stupid braindead russian slut, that's what it's all for.

Being a woman = infinite power

Women need to CHECK THEIR PRIVILEGE
full

This is just sad, it looks planned. It's someone's home and they invited him there just to beat him up. Wear a fucking knife, additional 200 grams in the pocket doesn't bother you in any way and can literally save your life.
They should be all burned alive no questions asked.

Jfl. This is exactly why I advocate for gymmaxxing. If he was gymmaxxed he may have been able to defend himself. Unlikely I’ll admit as they did blind side him.

This is what normies will do for a promise of a crumb of pussy jfl
I fucking hate normie males, I see them as nothing more than sociopaths or wild animals with no cognitive capabilities beyond basic instinct

I hope his fathER will do something about it. But then again soycucks and foids would call it "overreacting", "revenge is wrong" and other spineless degenerate shit.

Jfl. This is exactly why I advocate for gymmaxxing. If he was gymmaxxed he may have been able to defend himself. Unlikely I’ll admit as they did blind side him.
Cope. Gymmaxx will give you meaningless static strength. You need fighting knowledge to be able to handle these situations. MMA and Jujutsu training comes quite handy here.

fucking subhumans, i wish i had a death note, human garbage. Also typical foid humour; i will suck ur dick if u beat him teehee, then this guy is lying on the ground and those dumb apes screech like autistic kids
After watching this video, I must ask: Why are whites such sissies when it comes to fighting? At first I thought it was only due to them not wanting to hit back blacks because muh racism, but here you have eastern europeans (where no one gives a shit about racism) chimping out on one guy while he does NOTHING to fight back. Is it the lack of melanin lowering violence?

After watching this video, I must ask: Why are whites such sissies when it comes to fighting? At first I thought it was only due to them not wanting to hit back blacks because muh racism, but here you have eastern europeans (where no one gives a shit about racism) chimping out on one guy while he does NOTHING to fight back. Is it the lack of melanin lowering violence?
Although i agree with you on white guys being quite spineless in general, the guy on the video got kicked in the Head, thrown on the ground and 3 dudes started to step on his head.

There wasn't much he could do tbh.

Cope. Gymmaxx will give you meaningless static strength. You need fighting knowledge to be able to handle these situations. MMA and Jujutsu training comes quite handy here.
This too.

However gymmaxxing also makes you more intimidating, which could prevent things like this from happening in the first place.

I hope all of those SIMPS die

This is what normies will do for crumps of pussy

Look how relentless especially that one normie is. To get a foid and probably just being a violent savage retard.

Imagine how it was before civilization, something like this might happen but with no repercussions.

Imagine how much easier it would have been to just rape the girl, even if they did get sentenced for it.
What the normie who was offered head should have done was tell the foid he would beat the dudes ass only after getting head first. Once the dumb foid agreed and gave him head, he should have spat in her face and told her he wouldn’t do it. That would be the highest IQ thing to do.

What the normie who was offered head should have done was tell the foid he would beat the dudes ass only after getting head first. Once the dumb foid agreed and gave him head, he should have spat in her face and told her he wouldn’t do it. That would be the highest IQ thing to do.
The other simps would have whiteknighted and he would be the one getting destroyed in the video lol.

The other simps would have whiteknighted and he would be the one getting destroyed in the video lol.
Not if he was gymmaxxed. Those small twinks would be too intimidated to try and fight a gymmaxxed normie. That’s why I advocate for it. Mog or be mogged.

Not if he was gymmaxxed. Those small twinks would be too intimidated to try and fight a gymmaxxed normie. That’s why I advocate for it. Mog or be mogged.
for manlet midgets like me, no amount of gymcelling will ever make me intimidating sadly

Fucking scum. Slavs are subhuman trash. They are not humans. BTW. I don't believe in races or even sub-races anymore. I believe in species. They ARE different species. Even in animal kingdom, there are not such species that would do that. I hope that before they go to prison they get beaten up like that too and cripled so that even shitting will be painful for them forever. I would gladly torture these fuckers for months. Oh and of course I am talking about the femoid shit too.
never began for Slavcels
people don't realize how matriarchal our societies are
all conflicts are started by foids and their simps
This. Foids literally have all the western rights but at the same time males here still live in chivarly times in their minds.

Last edited:
fucking subhumans, i wish i had a death note, human garbage. Also typical foid humour; i will suck ur dick if u beat him teehee, then this guy is lying on the ground and those dumb apes screech like autistic kids
The female is at fault, the subhuman just wanted cooxhie and is obviously retarded

these coward simps need their hands burnt off with a blowtorch, this pisses me off fucking foids need to be held accountable for this.

Fucking scum. Slavs are subhuman trash. They are not humans. BTW. I don't believe in races or even sub-races anymore. I believe in species. They ARE different species. Even in animal kingdom, there are not such species that would do that. I hope that before they go to prison they get beaten up like that too and cripled so that even shitting will be painful for them forever. I would gladly torture these fuckers for months. Oh and of course I am talking about the femoid shit too.

This. Foids literally have all the western rights but at the same time males here still live in chivarly times in their minds.

Eastern Slavs.

This shit does not happen in Bosnia.

Works in 1v1 only, won't help you if you get attacked by three guys from behind in a closed space
In most cases it will def help. Simps are often going to be weak men

I saw it on Twitter it’s all around fucked. This is why I don’t believe this male unity bullshit because this is what some fellow brothers will do to you for some second hand Pussy.

Even in animal kingdom, there are not such species that would do that.

major cope, have you heard of wolves, hyenas etc even our cousins chimps does this shit. Humans like to think they’re so different from animals when they are not, you are a animal we just don’t do crazy shit as much because of society Laws, Humans will chimp the fuck out, blkpillpres made a thread about this.

Waaaaait a minute. There are two girls there. Did both say they will suck them off? Ngl I think there's a different reason...

What do we actually know about the guy’s health situation? Is that a rumor it is that bad, ( will hsve injuries for life, trouble eating, other severe handicap) or is it official news from doctors?

I saw it on Twitter it’s all around fucked. This is why I don’t believe this male unity bullshit because this is what some fellow brothers will do to you for some second hand Pussy.

major cope, have you heard of wolves, hyenas etc even our cousins chimps does this shit. Humans like to think they’re so different from animals when they are not, you are a animal we just don’t do crazy shit as much because of society Laws, Humans will chimp the fuck out, blkpillpres made a thread about this.
Show me a case where a female animal told a male animal to fuck up another male for sex or you are getting blocked.

for manlet midgets like me, no amount of gymcelling will ever make me intimidating sadly
Yup. He would've been safer as a 6'8 guy than a gymmaxxed manlet or even normie. Lacking height affects a person's safety, yet we have faggots here who downplay the heightpill. Simps wouldn't have crippled this guy if it meant fighting a giant.

Show me a case where a female animal told a male animal to fuck up another male for sex or you are getting blocked.
Animals are known to kill and bully low value males particularly wolves, hyenas and chimps to impress a female. The female don’t need to ask she just needs to be in the presence of males (simps) and they’ll show off. Also they can’t/don’t ask low animals don’t talk and communicate the same. I clearly struck a nerve go head and block me anyway though too, I won’t care. Block me listen to me and block me obey.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/earth/story/20160822-why-bullying-is-such-a-successful-evolutionary-strategy

this is ERfuel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back