Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Slavcel crippled for life after being spanked by simps

• Thread starter Deleted member 26923
  • Start date
Holy shit. They need to be tortured.

This is what normies will do for a promise of a crumb of pussy jfl

I wish I was there to burn down that building with them in it.

this is the other side of being working class and poor

you are more likely to get pussy but also more likely to get... this

tbh i got the worst of both worlds, tons of homework and expectations, no pussy, and the occasional fight when i was in working class environments and shit schools, i don't miss my early years at all

the foid should be hanged on piano string from a lamp post

the foid should be hanged on piano string from a lamp post
uhhhh excuse me inkler she actually tried to stop the fight when it got too bad? she has a good soul.

tbh i got the worst of both worlds, tons of homework and expectations, no pussy, and the occasional fight when i was in working class environments and shit schools, i don't miss my early years at all
Personal defense is a MUST for incels, every incel should know about jiu jitsu and muay thai, most normies don't know how to fight and If they try to fuck with you, you can at least make them pay.

This is the true, ultimate ragefuel. If that was my brother, real blood brother, i would kill all three of them with my sword or ar15 and id go to jail like a man. These sons of bitches must be tortured for life, and these whores must be raped and killed. 3 on 1 and he doesnt even know theres gonna be a fight. Simps and foids are literal human trash. I got so fucking furious just watching this.
(hypothetical) (satire)

There is only one proper course of action for him now

Personal defense is a MUST for incels, every incel should know about jiu jitsu and muay thai, most normies don't know how to fight and If they try to fuck with you, you can at least make him pay.
i'm definitely ready for the next fight, i have my eye on everyone nowadays

never began for Slavcels
people don't realize how matriarchal our societies are
all conflicts are started by foids and their simps

There is only one proper course of action for him now

View attachment 371335
The guy probably will spend the rest of his life in a wheelchair alongside the neurological problems, guys will literally cripple you for life for the POSSIBILITY of getting some used up chad's leftovers pussy.

ER truly did nothing wrong.

Nobody to protect him, nobody to care for him. Mercilessly beaten for no reason at all just for being born with the wrong genes.

Normies are genocidal beasts, nothing more

@Saudade thoughts?
This is what 100 years of atheistic soul drenching communism and wild capitalism since 90s has brought Russians to, subservience and no regard for human life. One of the way you can see how low IQ Slavs are is by their humor where they think you can only be funny if you beat people up for no reason, insult other in most grotesque ways or deliberately make a fool of yourself.

Furthermore this disgusting video is a prime example of how soulless, ruthless and devious these woman are propped up by their uncaring and decadent surroundings, they hysterically laughed when he was getting beat up but the moment it got too far for them they tried to stop it, not because they felt bad about the guy but because they knew legal trouble was awaiting them because after all the only force powerful enough in world to make women feel guilt for their deeds is diminishing their status through shaming and judgment from public.

I also doubt they truly got a deserving punishment because after all Slavic societies today are inherently matriarchal. These girls will probably end up as celebrities in some reality TV show and marry some local criminal or a rapper.

Last edited:
It's ok that's in Russia he will have his revenge.

Beat autists while Islam outbreed and takeover your country. Slavs are doomed.

B-b-but Slavlands are b-based n redpilled :feels:

brutal. I'd acid all of them and then rope. never ever go near normies :feelsUgh:

Works in 1v1 only, won't help you if you get attacked by three guys from behind in a closed space
Obviously, but most fights happen 1v1 hence my comment.

The guy probably will spend the rest of his life in a wheelchair alongside the neurological problems, guys will literally cripple you for life for the POSSIBILITY of getting some used up chad's leftovers pussy.

Working Classcels are fucked. Its really over for jsm even decade plus later, i am doomed.

The blackpill in its purest form. Utterly disgusting, yet not surprising at all unfortunately.

This is what 100 years of atheistic soul drenching communism and wild capitalism since 90s has brought Russians to, subservience and no regard for human life. One of the way you can see how low IQ Slavs are is by their humor where they think you can only be funny if you beat people up for no reason, insult other in most grotesque ways or deliberately make a fool of yourself.

Furthermore this disgusting video is a prime example of how soulless, ruthless and devious these woman are propped up by their uncaring and decadent surroundings, they hysterically laughed when he was getting beat up but the moment it got too far for them they tried to stop it, not because they felt bad about the guy but because they knew legal trouble was awaiting them because after all the only force powerful enough in world to make women feel guilt for their deeds is diminishing their status through shaming and judgment from public.

I also doubt they truly got a deserving punishment because after all Slavic societies today are inherently matriarchal. These girls will probably end up as celebrities in some reality TV show and marry some local criminal or a rapper.
just read the news article the guy getting beaten up wont be crippled,the whores in the video arent going to jail the police didnt even make a case against them

All blackpilled and redpilled places will soon become simp filled
just read the news article the guy getting beaten up wont be crippled,the whores in the video arent going to jail the police didnt even make a case against them
Not surprising. Foids never get punishment. If they do its a slap on the hand

Didn't know slavs were so cucked. Jesus, every single one of those normies and the foid should be lined up and shot by firing squad.

This is why you shouldn’t feel die ppl that die in mass shootings and other disasters Most normies are exactly like this teenagers, where pussy controls their life and they’ll do anything for it
Link to article ?

Last edited:
Pure ragefuel.
The foid who propelled the simps to do this needs to be beaten till her tits look distorted and her bootlicker simps need to be castrated.

I hope his fathER will do something about it. But then again soycucks and foids would call it "overreacting", "revenge is wrong" and other spineless degenerate shit.

If someone did that to me I would dedicate my life to killing all those cucks and the foid that put them up to that

This is why I don't and never hang out with normies especially around women. They'll betray you the moment they see an opening to humiliate you for their gain.

This is a world full of lies and cruelty never forget it. Don't trust anyone, always assume the worst in everyone because your eyes can deceive you, what you believe are your 'friends' could very well be unreliable empirical information. Don't ever drop your gaurd because the moment you do you will not be shown mercy, that kid learned this the hard way.

Lastly, always carry a weapon. If you carry a lethal weapon be prepared to go to court, let your attackers rough you up some bit so that you don't look like a savage aggressor and so that witnesses can see you were attacked.

Blackpilled western world in which laws oppress foids (and I guess LGBT too) but everything else stays the same (Western European mindset on economy though, not the American/Nosetribe mindset) = Ideal.

I'm not joking. I'm legitimately killing myself and taking that foid with me if I were him

This is why I don't and never hang out with normies especially around women. They'll betray you the moment they see an opening to humiliate you for their gain.

This is a world full of lies and cruelty never forget it. Don't trust anyone, always assume the worst in everyone because your eyes can deceive you, what you believe are your 'friends' could very well be unreliable empirical information. Don't ever drop your gaurd because the moment you do you will not be shown mercy, that kid learned this the hard way.

Lastly, always carry a weapon. If you carry a lethal weapon be prepared to go to court, let your attackers rough you up some bit so that you don't look like a savage aggressor and so that witnesses can see you were attacked.

Well I sure hope they will enjoy Russian prison.

Eastern Europeans are a race of thugs. That is why I voted to leave the EU.

Last edited:
the foid at the root of this though will receive no punishment.
They never do, but those three absolutely degenerate amoebas willing to murder a man for the promise of getting tail will. Men are supposed to put foids in their place, not follow their commands like a golem.

Lol google up shurygina case to see what can happen.

The video is you typical post soviet slav (dont know if they are russian, my audio is down right now) normie community, shit like this happens all over the place. Normie male chimp more often than not will be ready to kill anyone because someone insulted a girl he knows, not even his girlfriend.

From my own experience there was a case in high school when some guy called some girl a whore (rightfully so). She asked if he wanted to answer for this anyhow. Of course this retard played a super hero and together with his two retarded friends came where she told him (he knew the place, just didnt expect what was about to happen next). There they got it, them 3 vs 10+ caucasians, the next day. That's muh traditional values for you. These "patriarchal" simps will kill you for a girl they barely know.

Look how relentless especially that one normie is. To get a foid and probably just being a violent savage retard.

Imagine how it was before civilization, something like this might happen but with no repercussions.

Imagine how much easier it would have been to just rape the girl, even if they did get sentenced for it.

Furthermore this disgusting video is a prime example of how soulless, ruthless and devious these woman are propped up by their uncaring and decadent surroundings, they hysterically laughed when he was getting beat up but the moment it got too far for them they tried to stop it, not because they felt bad about the guy but because they knew
legal trouble was awaiting them because after all the only force powerful enough in world to make women feel guilt for their deeds is diminishing their status through shaming and judgment from public.
There was a good article that picks apart your typical russian foid, if only I could find it. Must-read for anyone who thinks he's gonna ascend with muh traditional russian grrrrl.
Look how relentless especially that one normie is. To get a foid and probably just being a violent savage retard.

Imagine how it was before civilization, something like this might happen but with no repercussions.

Imagine how much easier it would have been to just rape the girl, even if they did get sentenced for it.
They could just gang up and rape her by turns. No, I want to cripple my fellow man for life in promise of getting something from this bitch.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back