Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I Find The Fakeness Of Human Interaction Humourous (Can't Take Anyone Seriously) - Work Place Interactions Are About "PLAYING HUMAN"

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
Humans seem to have these weird coping mechanisms, its like everyone is so busy trying to keep up the illusion they themselves fall for it and forget its an illusion, or maybe everyone is self-aware and just pretends not to be, and its like this unspoken rule that nobody acknowledges the rule and what were all doing

I find it funny to see all these guys show up in suits and ties, "speaking properly", trying to act and appear "civil", like they aren't animals, and I know full well later that evening most all of them are going home to wildly pound the fuck out of some flesh, sex is the driving force behind all humans, especially men, it just all seems so fake when you look at it that way. Everybody knows full well the guy standing in front of us trying to look prim and proper, trying to give some kind of "team work speech", deep down all he really wants to do is fuck, all that shit is just part of his role, within a role, within a role, within society, to gather resources, to put towards his actual desires, primarily sex. That guy who is trying to show this "professional" appearance is going to be a panting sweaty mess a few hours from now covered in various bodily fluids and excretions, am I seriously supposed to pretend this isn't reality, seems like that's what everyone else is doing

All these women showing up to meetings in their "professional" "work clothes", speaking "professionally", all this shit is just an act, trying to convey this air of superiority, "class" and civility, yet a few hours ago last night they were on their knees gargling some guys cum saying a bunch of embarrassing shit to "sound kinky"

Most of the time I'm not thinking of this, especially when i'm focused on my work (I zone out as much as I'm capable of doing), but a good few times during the day I'll become aware of this again and all preceding conversations and interactions feel surreal, you have this heightened self awareness of whats going on around you, why people are doing something, what they may be trying to hide, who likes who, etc, and I just have to force this fake smile and go along with it all, and carry on conversations as though I'm not aware of whats going on around me, what everyones intentions are, what my intentions are, what were all taking part in, its all just a pointless annoying game, none of this shit is real

How am I supposed to seriously respect these animals, that's whats so funny about normies wondering why we can't empathize with them, its because were not one of them, we might as well be another species, the thinking and observations of someone who is "outside of the matrix" and someone who is "inside of the matrix" is so drastic that they might as well be a different species. Like I said before, sometimes I wonder though if everyone actually is self-aware and as part of the "unspoken rule" most people just go out of their way to ignore these thoughts, suppress them, not acknowledge them, for the sake of not revealing their own true nature, for if people stopped playing this game on a large scale, the game would cease to exist, there'd be no going back, just as there's no going back from the black pill, the end of the game is a threat to the modern human psyche (which needs a "healthy" and "intact" ego to function "civilly")

This is probably why sex scandals at work usually lead to someone being fired, because IT THREATENS THE GAME/ILLUSION, people come to work SO THAT THEY CAN "PLAY HUMAN", play the role of this dignified being that has a "higher purpose", higher values, and a higher status than an animal, then when the bell tolls and its time to leave work, people ironically start talking about how much they are going to indulge in those animalistic urges they pretend they are above and isn't the core of their existence (especially on a Friday evening) - "time to go party, use stimulants for a dopamine rush, get laid, sleep more than usual, etc"

I often wonder how this doesn't give pause to people, how can people lack so much self awareness, it is truly confusing, it will never stop being interesting to observe these interactions though, its like watching a dog chase its tail in a way, or a moth endlessly ramming itself into a light bulb, or a fly banging into a glass window over and over, from your perspective you are thinking their problems are obvious and the solutions are too, but that's because you're aware of the problem, normies aren't really aware of anything, they pretty much just exist. This is why I don't feel anything at the thought of a mass shooting or the lives lost during the act, do you mourn the death of ants, do you feel bad when a roach dies, no you don't, in comparison to the average incel, its normies who are sub-human, they might as well be insects with the level of self awareness they exhibit

Last edited:
This reminds me of something I thought of today:

the institutions that humans currently find themselves in (organized society, hospitals, highways, education ...) far exceed humans themselves in terms of sophistication.

It feels like supertechnolgies have been handed to stupid apes undeservingly. We all owe it to the few outliers at the top I guess.

TLDR:

All these women showing up to meetings in their "professional" "work clothes", speaking professionally, all this shit is just an act, trying to convey this air of superiority, "class" and civility, yet a few hours ago last night they were on their knees gargling some guys cum saying a bunch of embarrassing shit to "sound kinky"

Most of the time I'm not thinking of this, especially when i'm focused on my work, but a good few times I'll become aware of this and all preceding conversations and interactions feel surreal, you have this heightened self awareness of whats going on around you, why people are doing something, what they may be trying to hide, who likes who, etc, and I just have to force this fake smile and go along with it all, and carry on conversations as though I'm not aware of whats going on around me, what everyones intentions are, what my intentions are, what were all taking part in, its all just a pointless annoying game, none of this shit is real

Instead of faking we should start to call them out.

Another truly high IQ thread now bookmarked again, thanks @BlkPillPres.

Human ability to compartmentalize knows no bounds. It’s how nazi were able to commit their sins, all while going to families of their own.

Nothing really defines non-normies from normies rather than just rejecting the mainstream.
To me it seems most people are just not normies because they weren't embraced by a them or want to be edgy.

Every time I talk to anyone I’m acting as human as I can. It’s never natural or genuine.

What are we supposed to do? Shit our pants and masturbate in public?

Reminds me of this
20190821 003839

No, they're not conscious of the game for the most part. It's how supposed to be to them. They don't question it.

very nice analogies. they really are like insects.
and we are outside the matrix while they are still in it.
good post op, I always despised that fakeness too.
This reminds me of something I thought of today:

the institutions that humans currently find themselves in (organized society, hospitals, highways, education ...) far exceed humans themselves in terms of sophistication.

It feels like supertechnolgies have been handed to stupid apes undeservingly. We all owe it to the few outliers at the top I guess.
Im all for progression and advancements but I think with everything new that has a big impact on our lives that wasnt there before we have to learn how to really use it for the best. We changed the world around us so much but we are basically still cavemen. I think we really should take more time and reflect on what we are really doing, advancing but not completely neglecting our nature, so that we can develop but still live in a way that suits humans, just like caring for any other animal in a way appropriate to its species.
Instead of faking we should start to call them out.
tbh

Last edited:
Every time I talk to anyone I’m acting as human as I can. It’s never natural or genuine.
its hard to act for me sometimes, i cant handle fucking normies ded srs

Totally, and the game is made for sociopaths mostly.
They strive in being the biggest, fake charming, pieces of shit, that i have ever come across.
In my total lifespan, i´ve seen 2 sociopaths in person.
It´s so easy to spot them, the falseness in them is as clear, as a bright day goes by.
its hard to act for me sometimes, i cant handle fucking normies ded srs
Be honest instead, and don´t give a single shit for the backlash that you get from it.
Fuck´em.

Yeah, I can't take people seriously anymore. I really do have no respect for the human race, especially when anyone tries to be remotely serious and a "tryhard" when all they are is an animal forced into an advanced environment to which it has to adapt in order to thrive

yeah fuck this fake ass nigger shit, everyone especially males do everything they do because they expect sex in some way

Be honest instead, and don´t give a single shit for the backlash that you get from it.
Fuck´em.

JFL @needsolution don't take this advice if you want a stable stress free life

I said that half-jokingly, i think he gets it.
Still...
Don´t give a shit about people either way.
It gets you nowhere.
You might even lose more than what you gain.
I take great pride in trolling normies ngl.

High IQ

Humans like to pretend that they're superior beings but in reality we are just animals JFL. This is why it's so detrimental to our mental health as incels to never be accepted by the opposite sex. Sex has always been here since the dawn of time. Jobs are man made. If we cannot get sex with a willing female participant, we are essentially useless and we know it deep down. It's fucking over

Humans seem to have these weird coping mechanisms, its like everyone is so busy trying to keep up the illusion they themselves fall for it and forget its an illusion, or maybe everyone is self-aware and just pretends not to be, and its like this unspoken rule that nobody acknowledges the rule and what were all doing

I find it funny to see all these guys show up in suits and ties, "speaking properly", trying to act and appear "civil", like they aren't animals, and I know full well later that evening most all of them are going home to wildly pound the fuck out of some flesh, sex is the driving force behind all humans, especially men, it just all seems so fake when you look at it that way. Everybody knows full well the guy standing in front of us trying to look prim and proper, trying to give some kind of "team work speech", deep down all he really wants to do is fuck, all that shit is just part of his role, within a role, within a role, within society, to gather resources, to put towards his actual desires, primarily sex. That guy who is trying to show this "professional" appearance is going to be a panting sweaty mess a few hours from now covered in various bodily fluids and excretions, am I seriously supposed to pretend this isn't reality, seems like that's what everyone else is doing

All these women showing up to meetings in their "professional" "work clothes", speaking "professionally", all this shit is just an act, trying to convey this air of superiority, "class" and civility, yet a few hours ago last night they were on their knees gargling some guys cum saying a bunch of embarrassing shit to "sound kinky"

Most of the time I'm not thinking of this, especially when i'm focused on my work (I zone out as much as I'm capable of doing), but a good few times during the day I'll become aware of this again and all preceding conversations and interactions feel surreal, you have this heightened self awareness of whats going on around you, why people are doing something, what they may be trying to hide, who likes who, etc, and I just have to force this fake smile and go along with it all, and carry on conversations as though I'm not aware of whats going on around me, what everyones intentions are, what my intentions are, what were all taking part in, its all just a pointless annoying game, none of this shit is real

How am I supposed to seriously respect these animals, that's whats so funny about normies wondering why we can't empathize with them, its because were not one of them, we might as well be another species, the thinking and observations of someone who is "outside of the matrix" and someone who is "inside of the matrix" is so drastic that they might as well be a different species. Like I said before, sometimes I wonder though if everyone actually is self-aware and as part of the "unspoken rule" most people just go out of their way to ignore these thoughts, suppress them, not acknowledge them, for the sake of not revealing their own true nature, for if people stopped playing this game on a large scale, the game would cease to exist, there'd be no going back, just as there's no going back from the black pill, the end of the game is a threat to the modern human psyche (which needs a "healthy" and "intact" ego to function "civilly")

This is probably why sex scandals at work usually lead to someone being fired, because IT THREATENS THE GAME/ILLUSION, people come to work SO THAT THEY CAN "PLAY HUMAN", play the role of this dignified being that has a "higher purpose", higher values, and a higher status than an animal, then when the bell tolls and its time to leave work, people ironically start talking about how much they are going to indulge in those animalistic urges they pretend they are above and isn't the core of their existence (especially on a Friday evening) - "time to go party, use stimulants for a dopamine rush, get laid, sleep more than usual, etc"

I often wonder how this doesn't give pause to people, how can people lack so much self awareness, it is truly confusing, it will never stop being interesting to observe these interactions though, its like watching a dog chase its tail in a way, or a moth endlessly ramming itself into a light bulb, or a fly banging into a glass window over and over, from your perspective you are thinking their problems are obvious and the solutions are too, but that's because you're aware of the problem, normies aren't really aware of anything, they pretty much just exist. This is why I don't feel anything at the thought of a mass shooting or the lives lost during the act, do you mourn the death of ants, do you feel bad when a roach dies, no you don't, in comparison to the average incel, its normies who are sub-human, they might as well be insects with the level of self awareness they exhibit
Did you boss reprimand you again?

Red

normies are nothing but stupid sheep with the same behaviors and personalities

How am I supposed to seriously respect these animals,
It's not a question of respect it's a question of knowing your place. You tow the line because you know there will be consequences if you get fired.
they might as well be insects with the level of self awareness they exhibit
High iq.

Last edited:
Women probably act like that only infront average people. Infront chad coworker they behave 100% naturally

normies are the way they are because they're not put in a position where they're forced to reflect about their surroundings. Being an outsider to any given society naturally gives one a unique perspective. Even our societal critique, of whatever persuasion it may be, is an insect like reaction to being confined to solitude, so in a sense we're no better than normies as we would be just like them had we lead normie lives

I think long-term social isolation takes you out of the "matrix" because you see begin to study human behavior from the outside unbiased objective perspective.

I doubt it, some people are just more prone to certain types of behaviours and ways of thinking
I suppose that's true enough, but that kind of behavior/way of thinking makes it impossible to lead a normie life to begin with. We're all victim of circumstance is my point

im not going out of my room and i dont take any advices, just trying to avoid people

I doubt these foids are sucking their husbands dick though... :feelshaha:

TLDR:

All these women showing up to meetings in their "professional" "work clothes", speaking professionally, all this shit is just an act, trying to convey this air of superiority, "class" and civility, yet a few hours ago last night they were on their knees gargling some guys cum saying a bunch of embarrassing shit to "sound kinky"

TLDR:

Based

90% of Normies NEVER think past what they are going to wear/eat/say/do.. We are they only ones who introspect.

I recently got fired for not acting human. Life sucks when you're blackpilled.

Some cultures and subcultures are all about releasing what you are describing, the natural instinct of humans. Perhaps the greatest boom of this phenomena was the hippy culture long ago. I dont think everyone wants to act fake, and I think a lot of people that do act fake agonize in the act of it, perhaps this is why suicide rates are higher among white collar workers. There is no choice for some of these workers, they have to act professional in order to keep their job. I used to work for a hotel, I was miserable pretending to care about customers or about their issues. All I wanted to do was to turn to my animal instincts and yell at them. Cheers mate.

I've always said that High School is the purest expression of the real human nature.

High IQ

Humans like to pretend that they're superior beings but in reality we are just animals JFL. This is why it's so detrimental to our mental health as incels to never be accepted by the opposite sex. Sex has always been here since the dawn of time. Jobs are man made. If we cannot get sex with a willing female participant, we are essentially useless and we know it deep down. It's fucking over

Same with school
“Oh no im single i don’t wanna do anything until I’m married”
8 hrs later she’s getting her back blown out by some QB

Women are keenly aware. This is why they find every social gesture and overture from less attractive men to be so hysterically funny, the weak and ugly man is immediately pictured by the woman in a sexually dominant position.

I don't accept your central premise - that all people are totally consumed by their sex drives. Perhaps that is an accurate description of you; it would explain some things. Even if one has sex daily, it still takes just a part of the day. "What do you do with the other 23 hours and 45 minutes of the day?" is an old joke and a telling one.
As for work and its politics, people in the main do it for the money. And unless you get really lucky really early, you're going to be devoting much, if not most, of your waking life to it until you get old. The unspoken rule for most workers is "the company can do without you, so don't give it a reason to try". If it restrains workers from pursuing sex at least openly while at work, the reason is pretty simple - unless you work for a brothel or a porn company, sex is not the point of the enterprise. Actually, even in those places, sex isn't REALLY the point, making money is.
Outside of work, people have all sorts of tasks they must accomplish before they can think about having sex, even if they are fortunate enough to know they can get laid pretty much whenever they want. Most of them, despite what you may think, have other leisure time activities besides having sex. So do you, in fact. You have fuming, brooding and creating an all-encompassing ideology, intended to explain every aspect of human existence. That you chose sex as the core of that ideology is sadly trite. It reminds me of Hitler. So many people think he was this singular genius. He chose "Jews caused it" as the core of his ideology. People have been saying that for 2000 years. Almost as long as they've been blaming sex and/or women. Pandora means "all women" in Greek. Orthodox Jewish men, even before they begin plotting world domination, start each morning with a prayer thanking God for not making them women.
As for the rest of your post, I'll ask you a couple questions. Are you happy? Do you foresee any possible circumstances in which you would be happy? If the answer to both is no, then you shouldn't be surprised and contemptuous of all those people who reject The Matrix and hope for the future in favor of a life full of misery and bile.

Last edited:
Women probably act like that only infront average people. Infront chad coworker they behave 100% naturally
And what do you think they act naturally for? what is their logic for wanting to be natural and not effacing?

How am I supposed to seriously respect these animals, that's whats so funny about normies wondering why we can't empathize with them, its because were not one of them, we might as well be another species, the thinking and observations of someone who is "outside of the matrix" and someone who is "inside of the matrix" is so drastic that they might as well be a different species.
Oh, beautiful, i can fully relate. I'm non NT so i never try to fit in clown society, but beholding absurd normie NPCs and their tryharding to be NT always amuses me

I don't accept your central premise - that all people are totally consumed by their sex drives.

My argument is not that they are "consumed" by their sex drives, my argument is quite LITERALLY WHAT I SAID (go read it over), that peoples sex drives are their primary drives, its their PRIMARY goal, everything they do is ultimately in pursuit of sex, and once that need is met everything else comes after, my second point is that all the interactions feel fake because people are trying to act all prim and proper when in actuality they are like beasts and its all fake, they do degrading shit hours before work and then come to work expecting you to treat them like they're some kind of "higher being", its ridiculous.

Are you happy?

No, but I've always said that "happiness" is not an objective criteria for judging your state of life, there's likely a poor farmer in africa who struggles everyday, more than I ever will, to keep himself alive, and he's "happier" than I currently am, that's because from his perspective, he's seen worse, so he's happy with what he's got

ANYONE CAN BE "HAPPY" UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE, THEY MERELY NEED TO BE IGNORANT OF BETTER CIRCUMSTANCES AND/OR AWARE OF WORSE CIRCUMSTANCES

Which reminds me of a thread I made:

This is why I don't aim to "happy", I aim to be physically satisfied and financially secure, two criteria that are much more objective and have actually meaning

Here's a thread I made on exactly what I desire from life:

Do you foresee any possible circumstances in which you would be happy?

Yes (well satisfied and financially secure), after I finish wealthmaxxing, and retire to SEA, where I can escortcel at my leisure

Based,

If anyone has worked in any technical environment, they would understand this even more poignantly. Much of the cruft of the top is just a bunch of pretentious cucks who don't know jack shit about the REAL work, yet walk about in manner and atire worthy of someone respectable. The "work" they do is nonsensical and often times hindering to the effort. Most people are just posers. Don't get me started in HR.