Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel pajeeta that went viral for celebrating male loneliness by posting pics of trucels recently posted pics of "incel simps" that sends her money on X

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★★

View: https://x.com/orbitves/status/1767913569952186615?s=20

Context - I guess she is either a sandnigger or a pajeeta because she uses some muslim/indian sounding words in her other tweets.
Anyways she got viral a while ago because she said that the male loneliness is worth celebrating followed by the pic of a truecel

I became a bit obsessed with this bitch and scrolled through her account -- she is a rabid man hater and here's the ragefuel part
She linked her venmo on one of such man hating tweets and "incel simps " started sending her Money because they get off to her degrading them

I hate Jewlon musk for fighting nitter.net

This is just typical foid, behavior all of which will be repaid on the Day of Reckoning 2

I will find this simp and beat the shit out of him on behalf of all manlets.

Also is obviously some deranged tranny aka mindbroken sub5 larping as a woman, the reality is that most foids wont dedicate this much time to this and also the way she talks just sounds like some larper from .is

twitter is maybe even more retarded than reddit

Which one of you is it?

"Men are the superior gender" lmao!!!

Scrolled Abit, this bitch is annoying asf.

Scrolled Abit, this bitch is annoying asf.
do u reckon she is a poojeeta? Cuz she is either sandnigger or jeeta cuz her one very old tweet where she was using Indian sounding words

:feelsUgh: SIMPS are the real reason this world is so fucked. If I could make 10k a month from my looks, id fucking do it too.

hate men? fine, lets all stop doing your labor and paying your taxes. see how long you last:feelsthink:

I hate Jewlon musk for fighting nitter.net
Same way the fuck did they stop nitter. Now you need to create account just to view tweets. Fuck Elon. He is literally a African nigger

This is actually genius. We could all just larp as an incelphobic radfem on Twitter and make bank out of degenerate simps LOL

Context - I guess she is either a sandnigger or a pajeeta because she uses some muslim/indian sounding words in her other tweets.
Could be a currycel larping as a radfem, don't you think?

Could be a currycel larping as a radfem, don't you think?
one could wish tbh "she " has her account since 2019 so unless it's a long Larp.....

In the good old days you could rub the bills on a currycel that has Leprosy before donating it to her

The woman in question:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back