Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Slav plan to resist the Empire

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Step 1: 1st place Slavs and 2nd place Slavs start killing each other to see who is the best Slavs

Step 2: They haven't gotten that far in their planning, it turned out Step 1 was harder than they thought because the Empire is backing up the 2nd place Slavs

Spare any Slav with a Mongoloid genetic dominance.

Spare any Slav with a Mongoloid genetic dominance.

Soviet empire

This is actually somewhat useful.

Almost all South Asian low smv or even normie curry would choose to be reborn a Slav anyday.
I don't think kashmirirs and Pashtuns would like being slavs. I mean they look quite Iranic+White which I think is better than slav. But yeah as you said average curries like biharis, bengalis, south Indiana etc would choose to be born as slavs any day.

I don't think kashmirirs and Pashtuns would like being slavs. I mean they look quite Iranic+White which I think is better than slav. But yeah as you said average curries like biharis, bengalis, south Indiana etc would choose to be born as slavs any day.
Yes mostly correct.