Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Slav foids should be given to incels as sex slaves after the war decimates most men.

B

berais

Self-banned
-
Slav foids are losing the few options they have. So they should just be given to incels as sex slaves and then incels can just bang hot slavic women. This way less ERs happen. Win win for everyone.

Russian soldiers will get them

Boston Celtics Lol GIF by NBA

They are already on tinder looking for Russian Chads :lul::lul::lul::lul: imagine being a Ukrainian soldier and seeing your looksmatch already on tinder looking for enemy Russian chads

Katerina, admittedly, seemed fairly mature. More than most of the other youth She was slightly shorter than me, pale, and blonde.

We partnered briefly for a group assignment. She'd often talk about her job at a local German restaurant or her reluctance to apply for college(As her father wanted her to do).

WW2 and the end of the USSR decimated the number of men which is why Russians are more extreme in attractiveness and ugliness. Modern war is so random that it shakes up SMV. Rich bureaucrats who stay safe at home get the highest SMV at the end of the war (excluding war heroes ofc)

They have so much attitude... oh well, plenty of room in my harem.

War merely balances out the male-dominant demographics back to 50/50. You ain't getting shit and none of those foids will ever want you.

how would they be given to incels??? nobody would care enough to pass them out

they re just going to fuck the russian chad winners. :feelsmage:

Agree.
I actually hoped to neet my way through wars and then when all men had killed each other, go and get some foid.
There is a good chance that the Ukraine war will involve other countries as well, so time for popcorn.

They are already on tinder looking for Russian Chads :lul::lul::lul::lul: imagine being a Ukrainian soldier and seeing your looksmatch already on tinder looking for enemy Russian chads

Slav foids are losing the few options they have. So they should just be given to incels as sex slaves and then incels can just bang hot slavic women. This way less ERs happen. Win win for everyone.
Making more incels be born perpetuating the cycle just let us be bred out of the gene pool bu chad eventually it should be decent