Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Skinnymaxxing (zyromaxxing) - who wants to join in?

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
This guy is known as zyros. He is well known for bring a chadlite, with a sharp face but skinny. He is a auschwitz survivor, 5'11 and 130lbs. But damn boy he was born with a good facial features, like high zygos.

I'm currently 141lbs at 5'9, slightly heavier and shorter. But I'm getting there. Most of my relatives had already commented on my sunking cheeks and told me to not to lean more. But who cares.

That leanmaxxing is my last ditch effort to looksmaxx, I believe I have the potents for small hollowcheeks (fuck my lowset zygos but they're fairly wide).

Who wants to join in?

latest

only legit maxing is bonemaxing

Leanmaxx? How about getbetterbonesmaxx

Leanmaxx? How about getbetterbonesmaxx
Only if possible lol. Anyway we gotta do with what bones we got, no matter how shitty they are. Excluding surgery but surgery can't do too much

I would do it but I'm afraid it would make my dark circles and under eye hollowness even more visible

Been thinking about this too

Been thinking about this too

I would do it but I'm afraid it would make my dark circles and under eye hollowness even more visible
I don't worry too much about this. You never know how you will look lean until you have really tried. You can always bloat up again if it looks like shit.

Btw how heavy and tall are you guys?

I've been fasting lately, I ended a 64-hour fast earlier but could have gone longer.

all hail bloat lord zyros

This is my ultimate goal but being kind of a fatso right now even getting to normal fat% will take a while...

I honestly dont think Zyros is a chad-lite at all, his individual features are ok aside from a few things but his face shape is very long and rectangular, 5-6/10 tops.

I honestly dont think Zyros is a chad-lite at all, his individual features are ok aside from a few things but his face shape is very long and rectangular, 5-6/10 tops.
Zyros is way above average. No way hes a 5.

But to your opinion,
Even being 6 as you said would be huge upgrade to our life.

I probably need to gain some weight.

he has the frame of a toddler and likes to smell nigga farts

I auschwitzmaxxed at one point and looked like a junkie,old people were afraid when passing me by on the street tbh ngl.I'm still lean now (10-12 % bf probably),but leanmaxxing only works with good bones:feelscry:

I auschwitzmaxxed at one point and looked like a junkie,old people were afraid when passing me by on the street tbh ngl.I'm still lean now (10-12 % bf probably),but leanmaxxing only works with good bones:feelscry:
How do you define junkie? Can you elab and post some images?

he dont look so chadlite to me tbh